Tom Fitton on Seth Rich Murder – What is the FBI hiding?

Hillary’s body count is getting bigger. I hope Tom has body guards
Hillary Derangement syndrome.
The cure is two shots to the head? In a suicide? Lol
Who are you talking about who got shot twice in the head?
Google it
Google says you're an idiot. Thanks for confirming what everyone already knew.
Results??

You think assassins like to get into fist fights with their targets?
sure, especially when there's more than one of them. they love to knock the snot out of people before they take their lives. I'm sure they enjoy that immensely.
And then leave without killing them??

Wait what? Leave without killing them? Are you suggesting Rich is alive?

Maybe he's on the same island as the passengers of the 9-11 planes right?
Rich was alive for about an hour after he was shot in the chest. He arrived at the hospital conscious and even able to speak a few words.

Assassins don't leave their targets alive. They don't shoot their targets in the chest. They don't pick fights.

I'm sure in the history of assassans there have been some that were unsucessful in instant death....Give me a break.

Maybe. But that's why assassins would be aiming for the head, not the chest. That's why they don't pick fights.

You know who does get int a fight? Robbers trying to rob someone who fights back.

Where did they say they supported Hillary?

oh please ... give it a rest.

i never said hillary or slick willy weren't corrupt. but next to donny - they are both saints.

& you voting 3rd party or sitting it out if bernie doesn't get the nomination is a vote for donny.

No, they were at best no less corrupt as Trump. All the same the argument boils down to "who was the least corrupt".

That's not the discussion we should be having.

uh-huh. well hillary isn't running - so there's that. but you go on with yer delusions & vote 3rd party or sit at home.

I won't have to this time.

you mean only if bernie gets the nomination. what if he doesn't? if he does - i'll be voting for him. if he doesn't, then i'll vote for whoever is running against trump. i have never thought like that in the past - i've always considered the (R) candidate ... but not in 2016 nor this time. the stakes are way too high. you are still a purist & imo - that's defective thinking.

Depends on who wins. No, I'll never vote for Bloomberg.

Who are you talking about who got shot twice in the head?
Google it
Results??
Are confirmed.
Screen shot? Oops lol
Your fingers are broken? You don't have access to google too? But let's hear more about the guy you claim was suicided with two shots to the head....

Maybe Fitton should ask the Chief Law Enforcement Officer of the US. I'm sure he'd like to validate the Clinton Body Count for you knuckleheads.

Oh, sure, he may have to appoint a new (acting) FBI Director or two, but that's small beer for the Chief LEO.

Google it
Results??
Are confirmed.
Screen shot? Oops lol
Your fingers are broken? You don't have access to google too? But let's hear more about the guy you claim was suicided with two shots to the head....
Hahahha scared to post the results got cha

Here’s the point about Tom Fitton. He is demanding documents from the FBI about Seth Rich’s murder. He is demanding the FBI search every single email and every single document for Seth’s name. The FBI replied they weren’t doing that because it’s too burdensome. They examined if there was any investigation into Seth Rich’s murder. There wasn’t. So they returned no documents.

Results??
Are confirmed.
Screen shot? Oops lol
That's funny. I posted what you posted. The suggestion you hunt yourself on Google.

Thanks for admitting you're scared to talk about the guy you claim was shot twice in the head.

Screen shot? Oops lol
That's funny. I posted what you posted. The suggestion you hunt yourself on Google.

Thanks for admitting you're scared to talk about the guy you claim was shot twice in the head.
Results?

Are confirmed.
Screen shot? Oops lol

Results?
Too stupid to understand English, comrade?

The results are on google.

Now why are you too scared to talk about the guy you claim was suicided by 2 shots to the head?

oh please ... give it a rest.

i never said hillary or slick willy weren't corrupt. but next to donny - they are both saints.

& you voting 3rd party or sitting it out if bernie doesn't get the nomination is a vote for donny.

No, they were at best no less corrupt as Trump. All the same the argument boils down to "who was the least corrupt".

That's not the discussion we should be having.

uh-huh. well hillary isn't running - so there's that. but you go on with yer delusions & vote 3rd party or sit at home.

I won't have to this time.

you mean only if bernie gets the nomination. what if he doesn't? if he does - i'll be voting for him. if he doesn't, then i'll vote for whoever is running against trump. i have never thought like that in the past - i've always considered the (R) candidate ... but not in 2016 nor this time. the stakes are way too high. you are still a purist & imo - that's defective thinking.

Depends on who wins. No, I'll never vote for Bloomberg.

bloomberg is a hot mess - but he's not deranged nor a fascist wanna be. you think things are bad now? what do you think it'll be like if donny gets a lame duck 2nd term? if you still think bloomberg would be worse, then there's no hope for you at all.

Results?

Now why are you too scared to talk about the guy you claim was suicided by 2 shots to the head?
You know you found it, that’s why you won’t screen shot it.. lol troll
Now you prove you're too scared to even answer my question....

why are you too scared to talk about the guy you claim was suicided by 2 shots to the head?

Results?

why are you too scared to talk about the guy you claim was suicided by 2 shots to the head?
Who said it was a guy? Lol the results you found? Hahah
LOL

Dumbfuck, there are no women on who were shot twice who rightards claim are victims of Hillary's body count.

See that? It's just one reason why Google shows you're an idiot.

LOL

Dumbfuck, there are no women on who were shot twice who rightards claim are victims of Hillary's body count.

But google told you it was a guy and it happened . Interesting lol

LOL

I didn't say that either. I said Google shows you're an idiot.

Now you confess you said I should Google it because you were too scared to answer my question. What are you afraid of?

And why are you too scared to talk about the guy you claim was suicided by 2 shots to the head?

LOL

Now you confess you said I should Google it because you were too scared to answer my question. What are you afraid of?

And why are you too scared to talk about the guy you claim was suicided by 2 shots to the head?
Because everybody knows about that guy you even know about him you’re just trolling

LOL

Because everybody knows about that guy you even know about him you’re just trolling
What guy? The one you just said you didn't say you were talking about a guy? Or the guy you confessed you're too scared to name because you're full of shit?

LOL

No, no one knows who you're talking about. Not even you, which is why you flat out refuse to name the person you're claiming was shot twice in the head.

Forum List

Back