Tom Brady the G.O.A.T

They also won that game by almost 40 points.
Which has no bearing on whether he cheated or not.
In fact, it makes it worse. TB is absolutely one of the most talented QB's in the history of the game. HE DIDN"T NEED TO CHEAT. He was already great.
So for him to cheat shows the kind of shitty person he is.

He will NEVER be the greatest because of that very significant character flaw.

Which has no bearing on whether he cheated or not.
In fact, it makes it worse. TB is absolutely one of the most talented QB's in the history of the game. HE DIDN"T NEED TO CHEAT. He was already great.
So for him to cheat shows the kind of shitty person he is.

He will NEVER be the greatest because of that very significant character flaw.
I didn’t say it did. The deflated footballs is cheating argument was always a bit weak to me though. It always felt like people who didn’t like Brady to begin with just used it as an excuse to throw shade. But whatever if you want to believe that him using a slightly deflated football in one game negates his career You do you.

Trent Dilfer and Eli Manning were both a Super Bowl winning teams. Does that qualify them for greatness?

My point is Brady is not the GOAT. There are plenty of other QB's that could qualify. Super Bowls are about team success. The QB gets too much of the credit.
And all the blame. It’s a double edged sword. If not Brady make the case for who it should be. If you say Bart Starr……..

I didn’t say it did. The deflated footballs is cheating argument was always a bit weak to me though. It always felt like people who didn’t like Brady to begin with just used it as an excuse to throw shade. But whatever if you want to believe that him using a slightly deflated football in one game negates his career You do you.
How convenient for you.
Other fans not liking Brady is a number of things actually, and none of it has to do with his talents.
It is one thing for a team that sucks and can't catch a break to cheat trying to win. Nobody would like it, but at least it is understandable.
For Belecheat/Patriots/Brady to openly cheat when they are arguably the best team in the NFL is over the top - not cool. Of course that made other fans pissed off!!
You would be equally pissed if it was a different team.
Add to that - YOU. It also pisses off other fans that Patriot fans refuse to take ownership of the fact their team cheats. Repeatedly. You guys just want to brush it under the rug and then want to admonish other people for pointing it out.

There is no consensus GOAT in my opinion. I prefer to place team play above QB play.
Who’s the best QB ever. Whether You place team play over individuals there are individuals who are better and one who’s the best. If you think Brady isn’t the best then logically there is someone you think is better.

How convenient for you.
Other fans not liking Brady is a number of things actually, and none of it has to do with his talents.
It is one thing for a team that sucks and can't catch a break to cheat trying to win. Nobody would like it, but at least it is understandable.
For Belecheat/Patriots/Brady to openly cheat when they are arguably the best team in the NFL is over the top - not cool. Of course that made other fans pissed off!!
You would be equally pissed if it was a different team.
Add to that - YOU. It also pisses off other fans that Patriot fans refuse to take ownership of the fact their team cheats. Repeatedly. You guys just want to brush it under the rug and then want to admonish other people for pointing it out.
Cool story. Not a Pats fan. BTW. Did he cheat in Tampa too?

Forum List

Back