Tom Brady the G.O.A.T

Sorry for misspelling his first name.
But he just arrived.
He is new to us.
A kid.
He deserved to win last night.
But he is young and has a lot of talent.
The future is ahead of him.
When Brady started for the Patriots Mac Jones was in diapers.

They were interviewing people before the game on how they felt about Brady, one lady said it was like going to the wedding of your Ex. :auiqs.jpg:

Independents who for some reason vote for Clinton, Gore, Kerry, Obama, Hillary and Biden. Thank you for admitting independents typically vote Democratic. Rarely they are duped by Republicans. Happens in MI too. I can't believe we elected Rick Snyder to be our governor. And then he poisoned black people in Flint with led poisoning. How's that criminal trial going?
Republicans are not as government intensive as you are. Solving everything. You castigate that Governor, but give a free pass to the corrupted idiots of the local city government. One of the Villages. Just like NOLA with Katrina and its local corrupted Government that misused resources, Flint, Mi. has done the same. But to bring the real blame to the guilty would bring the Sword of Damacles down on the truthsayers and they would be branded as racist, bigoted and hate by the powers that be.

Last night's game is to remember.
The rookie Cam Jones against the Goat.
The Patriots could have won the game.
The kicker missed the field goal in last minute.
He was ordered to miss so Tom Brady can win another Superbowl.
We still love Tom Brady in New England.
And we always will.
Tom Brady's legacy as the GOAT has been established. Perhaps he should retire at the top.

Republicans are not as government intensive as you are. Solving everything. You castigate that Governor, but give a free pass to the corrupted idiots of the local city government. One of the Villages. Just like NOLA with Katrina and its local corrupted Government that misused resources, Flint, Mi. has done the same. But to bring the real blame to the guilty would bring the Sword of Damacles down on the truthsayers and they would be branded as racist, bigoted and hate by the powers that be.
Sorry but you are so wrong

No you are not going to put this on the black lady mayor of Flint. You'll try, but good luck with that.

Tom Brady's legacy as the GOAT has been established. Perhaps he should retire at the top.
Tom makes 30 Million $$$ a year.
At the age of 43 playing football.
His wife makes even more
Would you retire and leave all that money?
I don't think so.
Between Tom Brady and his wife the supermodel Brazilian chic they make like 50 Million $$$ a year.

Tom Brady plays for passion and to win.
And he did last night against the Patriots.
The team he made a dynasty.

Last edited:
Tom makes 30 Million $$$ a year.
At the age of 43 playing football.
His wife makes even more
Would you retire and leave all that money?
I don't think so.
Between Tom Brady and his wife the supermodel Brazilian chic they make like 50 Million $$$ a year.

Tom Brady plays for passion and to win.
And he did last night against the Patriots.
The team he made a dynasty.

I gladly retired with a lot less. Yeah, I would leave
all that money on the table for someone else.

22lcidw right now smellybozo is throwing chairs at the wall in anger as tears flow down his cheeks dealing with reality the entire world hates his hero Joe Biden and his corrupt DEMONRAT party he worships the fact both college stadiums and NFL stadiums around the country are chanting FUCK JOE BIDEN. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Why did I compare Tom Brady to Mohamed Ali?
It's up to you to read history of charisma.
Tom Brady's charisma is similar to Ali.
They will never ever lose .
They refuse to lose.

22lcidw right now smellybozo is throwing chairs at the wall in anger as tears flow down his cheeks dealing with reality the entire world hates his hero Joe Biden and his corrupt DEMONRAT party he worships the fact both college stadiums and NFL stadiums around the country are chanting FUCK JOE BIDEN. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

LA Rams beat Brady? Now I know the game is rigged.

I also know you watched.

I also know you watched.
For sure we know that the game is now rigged. I’m glad rams fan showed us the light that these games are all rigged long before they are played. Otis all fake! The rams would be 0-17 if it wasn’t for the fix being in. The rams bring big ratings. Lol!

I also know you watched.
Nah Brady has 12 playoff loses as a QB, only Peyton has more 13. Brady does have 35 playoff wins. They next closest is Montana with 16.

Nah Brady has 12 playoff loses as a QB, only Peyton has more 13. Brady does have 35 playoff wins. They next closest is Montana with 16.

Well Montana didn't play until he was eligible for AARP membership! Training & conditioning has stepped up over the years! I'm in my 60's and most people can't tell with me running around, taking stairs like they're nothing, and hanging out all night with friends! :stir::yes_text12::springbed::auiqs.jpg:

He pulled off yet another amazing comeback from way behind and his defense let him down. Another great year for Tom Brady. The goat.

Skip Baseless said the same thing today on "Undisputed!" How TF did his defense let him down if Brady scored 24 unanswered points and got the benefit of a few turnovers? You're as ridiculous as they come with that BS! :itsok::dunno::auiqs.jpg::stir:

Last edited:
Well Montana didn't play until he was eligible for AARP membership! Training & conditioning has stepped up over the years! I'm in my 60's and most people can't tell with me running around, taking stairs like they're nothing, and hanging out all night with friends! :stir::yes_text12::springbed::auiqs.jpg:
He became a starter midway through his 2nd season with SF.

For sure we know that the game is now rigged. I’m glad rams fan showed us the light that these games are all rigged long before they are played. Otis all fake! The rams would be 0-17 if it wasn’t for the fix being in. The rams bring big ratings. Lol!
You couldn't write a better script than what we all saw last weekend. Only if it was rigged, why did Cincinnati win? Why did Mahomes win? Why did Brady lose? Why did Patriots lose? We all wanted to see that matchup.

Now it's going to be SF vs Kansas City. Yawn. LOL.

They made a good point on Brady the other day. I said, "brady pulled the comeback. His defense just let him down". But that's not true. They kept him in it. He played a lousy 3 quarters of football. Ok it was cool he pulled off the comeback but he put himself in the situation where he was down and had to pull a comeback. Makes for great tv but Brady sucked this playoffs. It's sort of not fair though he lost Antonio Brown. That guys a fucking asshole.

Skip Baseless said the same thing today on "Undisputed!" How TF did his defense let him down if Brady scored 24 unanswered points and got the benefit of a few turnovers? You're as ridiculous as they come with that BS! :itsok::dunno::auiqs.jpg::stir:
I heard him say that and if you read my previous post, I admitted that's a great point.

The greatest athlete ever.
Even some of the greatests of all time don't compare to him.
A legend above all of them.

Tom Brady solidifies himself as one of the best athletes in history
If Mahomes could stay healthy as many years as Brady did, who knows. But we see how banged up Mahomes got this season. He won his second superbowl and he's been to 4. That's pretty good. He's on track to catch Brady. IF he can stay healthy for another 15 years and continue to win. Good luck with that.

Forum List

Back