Tom Brady is back in the playoffs for the zillionth time.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
Just to put it in perspective here's the list of QB's with the most playoff wins;

Tom BradyPatriots30
Joe Montana49ers/Chiefs16
Terry BradshawSteelers14
John ElwayBroncos14
Peyton ManningColts/Broncos14
Brett FavrePackers/Vikings13
Ben RoethlisbergerSteelers13
Troy AikmanCowboys11
Roger StaubachCowboys11

I really didn't have an appreciation for Brady until he left the Pats. Now look at him and the Pats.:D

Just to put it in perspective here's the list of QB's with the most playoff wins;

Tom BradyPatriots30
Terry BradshawSteelers14
John ElwayBroncos14
Troy AikmanCowboys11
Roger StaubachCowboys11

I really didn't have an appreciation for Brady until he left the Pats. Now look at him and the Pats.:D
A lot of folks said it would be the other way around.
i noticed you evaded that thread that gipper made where he said the same thing I have been saying to you that you ignore that Belicheat is the most overrated hack of an NFL coach ever,that he had Brady to make him look good all those years and don’t claim you missed it. :biggrin:

Yeah Belicheat was such a great coach he didn’t even think Brady was good enough to be the starter that year. It was only the luck of Bledsoe getting hurt in the third game of the season when he was FORCED to put Brady in that he got the chance to play.Had Bledsoe stayed healthy all year long thzt year,he would have kept Bledsoe in as he did the previous year and had another losing season the fact he only put Brady in when he was FORCED to.:iyfyus.jpg:

I love how I am getting the last laugh on the Belicheat apologists who always said he was such a great coach the fact I said when the day came he lost brady,he would be exposed for the overrated coach he is and the whole world is finding out what I always knew.:biggrin::laughing0301:

Belicheat just happened to be in the right place at the right time.It was pure luck he had Brady to save his ass from the toilet which is where his coaching career was headed before Brady saved him. :iyfyus.jpg: Had YOU been the coach of the cheatriots back then,the lamestream sports media would be calling you ANGELO the greatest NFL coach ever of all time.:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Tom BradyPatriots30
Terry BradshawSteelers14
John ElwayBroncos14
Troy AikmanCowboys11
Roger StaubachCowboys11

i noticed you evaded that thread that gipper made where he said the same thing I have been saying to you that you ignore that Belicheat is the most overrated hack of an NFL coach ever,that he had Brady to make him look good all those years and don’t claim you missed it. :biggrin:

Yeah Belicheat was such a great coach he didn’t even think Brady was good enough to be the starter that year. It was only the luck of Bledsoe getting hurt in the third game of the season when he was FORCED to put Brady in that he got the chance to play.Had Bledsoe stayed healthy all year long thzt year,he would have kept Bledsoe in as he did the previous year and had another losing season the fact he only put Brady in when he was FORCED to.:iyfyus.jpg:

I love how I am getting the last laugh on the Belicheat apologists who always said he was such a great coach the fact I said when the day came he lost brady,he would be exposed for the overrated coach he is and the whole world is finding out what I always knew.:biggrin::laughing0301:

Belicheat just happened to be in the right place at the right time.It was pure luck he had Brady to save his ass from the toilet which is where his coaching career was headed before Brady saved him. :iyfyus.jpg: Had YOU been the coach of the cheatriots back then,the lamestream sports media would be calling you ANGELO the greatest NFL coach ever of all time.:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

How can I put this ?

It's just a game to me. I don't care about all the other stuff.

Btw. I was a great coach for about 8 years, when my boys were playing
little league baseball but never got any ESPN coverage.

Tom BradyPatriots30
Terry BradshawSteelers14
John ElwayBroncos14
Troy AikmanCowboys11
Roger StaubachCowboys11

You didn’t watch any football today? Gonna watch any games tomorrow? Or do you only watch chiefs games?

Tom BradyPatriots30
Terry BradshawSteelers14
John ElwayBroncos14
Troy AikmanCowboys11
Roger StaubachCowboys11

You didn’t watch any football today? Gonna watch any games tomorrow? Or do you only watch chiefs games?

Okay I only came here to this thread cause of an alert that came to me,funny that you neg repped me smellybozo but you could not counter any of those facts that belicheat has been exposed as the most overrated coach ever. as i said earlier to angelo,too bad YOU were not the coach to land brady back then.Had you been that fortunate soul,the NFL would be calling you SEALYBOBO the greatest coach in NFL history having Brady to make you look good same as he did with Belicheat.:abgg2q.jpg:

Now to answer your dumb questions,No I did not watch any playoff games this weekend and i am NOT going to watch any playoff games either just as i did not last year.I dont know WHY you dont believe me that I am DONE with the corrupt NFL unless you consider watching a couple games this year as i did, not being done with the NFL.

I watched two games this year,the chiefs/bucs game cause i had a good feeling shady brady would lose and the rams/cheatriots game cause i knew i would have a fun time watching belicheat lose.:finger3: Only an idiot would keep watching the corrupt NFL cartel.,they have become a joke circus of an organization,they are a laughingstock,you not only dont know what team your favorite player will be playing for next year,these days you dont even know what city your favorite team will be playing in next year,I thought that bullshit had stopped in the mid 90s but obviously it has not and it never will.I thought once the Rams came back to LA i would get excited about the NFL once again and i was initially the first couple years they came back not anymore though.It is as much a joke organization as ever even worse.

I have not even watched a superbowl sense the seahawks/pats game when pete the cheat threw that game so the seahawks would lose. why the fuck do you have this fucked up logic that just cause i live in kansas city that I watch chiefs games when it is obvious from my user name i have NEVER been a chiefs fan other than when joe montana was here? :uhoh3:

My user name should be a give away i have no more interest in the chiefs than you do.:cuckoo:
Now those two years joe montana was here,i WAS a chiefs fan but thats it dumbass.i coulod care less about the chiefs mr alzheimers. Im sure next year you will be asking me again how many chiefs games I have watched no doubt with your memory.

Tom BradyPatriots30
Terry BradshawSteelers14
John ElwayBroncos14
Troy AikmanCowboys11
Roger StaubachCowboys11

Okay I only came here to this thread cause of an alert that came to me,funny that you neg repped me smellybozo but you could not counter any of those facts that belicheat has been exposed as the most overrated coach ever. as i said earlier to angelo,too bad YOU were not the coach to land brady back then.Had you been that fortunate soul,the NFL would be calling you SEALYBOBO the greatest coach in NFL history having Brady to make you look good same as he did with Belicheat.:abgg2q.jpg:

Now to answer your dumb questions,No I did not watch any playoff games this weekend and i am NOT going to watch any playoff games either just as i did not last year.I dont know WHY you dont believe me that I am DONE with the corrupt NFL unless you consider watching a couple games this year as i did, not being done with the NFL.

I watched two games this year,the chiefs/bucs game cause i had a good feeling shady brady would lose and the rams/cheatriots game cause i knew i would have a fun time watching belicheat lose.:finger3: Only an idiot would keep watching the corrupt NFL cartel.,they have become a joke circus of an organization,they are a laughingstock,you not only dont know what team your favorite player will be playing for next year,these days you dont even know what city your favorite team will be playing in next year,I thought that bullshit had stopped in the mid 90s but obviously it has not and it never will.I thought once the Rams came back to LA i would get excited about the NFL once again and i was initially the first couple years they came back not anymore though.It is as much a joke organization as ever even worse.

I have not even watched a superbowl sense the seahawks/pats game when pete the cheat threw that game so the seahawks would lose. why the fuck do you have this fucked up logic that just cause i live in kansas city that I watch chiefs games when it is obvious from my user name i have NEVER been a chiefs fan other than when joe montana was here? :uhoh3:

My user name should be a give away i have no more interest in the chiefs than you do.:cuckoo:
Now those two years joe montana was here,i WAS a chiefs fan but thats it dumbass.i coulod care less about the chiefs mr alzheimers. Im sure next year you will be asking me again how many chiefs games I have watched no doubt with your memory.

If every person in America watched two games the nfl would be happy. Thank you for being a fan and contributing.

Tom BradyPatriots30
Terry BradshawSteelers14
John ElwayBroncos14
Troy AikmanCowboys11
Roger StaubachCowboys11

If every person in America watched two games the nfl would be happy. Thank you for being a fan and contributing.

:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Brady v Brees next Sunday.
Anyone who doesn’t like Tom Brady is a hater.

Even if Tom loses next week to the saints, he has already had a great year. So another great year already in the books for the goat. Consider this. The great Matthew Stanford in all his years in the nfl has never even won a playoff game. Not one. So as far as a Detroit lions fan is concerned, Brady has already had a great year. Maybe his team isn’t good enough to win a Super Bowl but he got them into the playoffs and one win away from the final 4. God damn! What more does he have to do to prove himself? Like tiger woods had to win one more major does Tom? I don’t think so

I love how I am getting the last laugh on the Belicheat apologists who always said he was such a great coach ......

Sorry Rain Man, but everyone remembers the thousands of posts where you claimed Brady was "over rated" as well. You still lose.

I still can't believe the Steelers total meltdown after their 11 wins.:icon_cry:

what is this "football" you speak of? in my world, it's called...FOOTBALL!!!!!!!111

Forum List

Back