The 11th ranked Buckeyes beat Clemson!!

Say, if OSU is ranked 11th, what should Clemson be ranked now that they were routed by OSU?

I bet Dabo keeps his mouth shut next year. I don't know if OSU would have beaten them without the bulletin board material. But Ohio State set out to prove something.

And they did.

But now you have to face the best offense in college football, and a defense that has improved every game.

I bet Dabo keeps his mouth shut next year. I don't know if OSU would have beaten them without the bulletin board material. But Ohio State set out to prove something.

And they did.

But now you have to face the best offense in college football, and a defense that has improved every game.
Well I reckon OSU moved up to 8th or something after this performace.

Can an 8th ranked team compete with Bama?

And they did.

OSU is #2 by everyone else's marks.

And they did.

Emotion is such a big part of college football. I'll never understand why a coach pokes the bear but we've all seen it hundreds of times and it usually does not work out well for the poker.

And they did.

OSU is #2 by everyone else's marks.

Actually OSU entered the game ranked #3, but I am sure they will go to #2 soon.

Alabama and OSU the only undefeated teams left in the top 20.

Notre Dame vastly overrated clods should deserve a tumble to outside the top 10

Ohio State wasn't 11th ranked. They wouldn't have been in the playoff system if they were.

The whole "ranked #11" thing was what the Clemson coach said. OSU was ranked #3 by the playoff selection committee. Just to clarify.

The whole "ranked #11" thing was what the Clemson coach said. OSU was ranked #3 by the playoff selection committee. Just to clarify.
Gee, why would the Clemson coach then rank the team he was about to play 11th then when they were all really #3?

Wouldn't that just make them all salty and want to kick his arse and make him look the fool that he obviously is?

Crazy. The guy must be a retard or something.

Gee, why would the Clemson coach then rank the team he was about to play 11th then when they were all really #3?

Wouldn't that just make them all salty and want to kick his arse and make him look the fool that he obviously is?

Dabo should have known better. Never give your opponent a reason to get fired up.

Dabo should have known better. Never give your opponent a reason to get fired up.
Speaking of which, I heard Nick Saban say that the Ohio State players all played like a bunch of jilted school girls.

At least, that is what I e-mailed all the OSU players.

Speaking of which, I heard Nick Saban say that the Ohio State players all played like a bunch of jilted school girls.

At least, that is what I e-mailed all the OSU players.

If they believe that I need to get up there with some deeds to a bridge I own.

Say, if OSU is ranked 11th, what should Clemson be ranked now that they were routed by OSU?
Dabo should have just kept his mouth shut. When will the coaches learn not to give the other team bulletin board material. Lol. Cincinnati looked damn good until the worst clock management ever seen at the end of the game.

Who would have thunk?
Ohio State was ranked third. A lot of bad blood after the Woody Hayes incident.
Woody told one of his players that the reason he punched Charlie Bauman was because one of his ancestors killed one of Woody's ancestors in the Civil War. Was probably BS but a funny story.

Forum List

Back