Today may be The Day for California!

Actually it don't

State Constitution - Table of Contents

CALIFORNIA CONSTITUTION
ARTICLE 1 DECLARATION OF RIGHTS

SEC. 7.5. Only marriage between a man and a woman is valid or
recognized in California.
This clarification was necessary because in the court decision that upheld Proposition 8 as valid, the California Supreme Court held that all same-sex couples who married in California before November 5, 2008 are still legally married, and their marriages are entitled to full legal recognition in every respect, just like the marriages of different-sex couples. The court based that ruling on the fact that Proposition 8 did not say that it was intended to retroactively take away anyone’s marriage, and that same-sex couples, their families, and third parties (like employers or lenders) had reasonably relied on the belief that their marriages would be permanent.​

SB 54

Nah, if they fit the requirements of this bill (signed into law in CA), then yes, they are legally married in CA.

That maybe true but the state nor anyone else can force people to recognize faggots other than what they are sick immoral people.
You certainly have a right to that opinion, but that's not one I share with you.

I wonder if anyone is going to issue an order for people to stop looking at same-sex couples and giggling about it?

Seems to me that is the issue here.

Just what is it that makes you "giggle"? Do all consenting adult relationships make you "giggle"? What is it about ours that is so amusing?

Not sure how you think that "giggling" is an issue at all. I never even considered "giggling" as an "issue" as I'm fighting for equality.

I didn't say I was the one giggling.

But go ahead and get in my face if it makes you feel better.

I tried talking to my sister about it and now that she knows I know she's a lesbian she thinks every time I'm angry it's because she's gay.

You made the "giggling" claim. So if it isn't you, who exactly have you seen "giggling" over same sex couples?

Actually it don't

CALIFORNIA CONSTITUTION

This clarification was necessary because in the court decision that upheld Proposition 8 as valid, the California Supreme Court held that all same-sex couples who married in California before November 5, 2008 are still legally married, and their marriages are entitled to full legal recognition in every respect, just like the marriages of different-sex couples. The court based that ruling on the fact that Proposition 8 did not say that it was intended to retroactively take away anyone’s marriage, and that same-sex couples, their families, and third parties (like employers or lenders) had reasonably relied on the belief that their marriages would be permanent.​

SB 54

Nah, if they fit the requirements of this bill (signed into law in CA), then yes, they are legally married in CA.

That maybe true but the state nor anyone else can force people to recognize faggots other than what they are sick immoral people.

It isn't "maybe" true, it's 100% true. Prop 8 created many "classes" of people in CA. Hets that could and still can get married, 18,000 gays that ARE married and now the rest of the gays and lesbians in the state that can't get married...until the SCOTUS passes on ruling on Prop 8 then marriage becomes legal in the state with the most people. When that happens, hopefully Monday, it will be HUGE!

We really don't give two shits what you think of us personally...as long as we are equal legally.

SB 54

It isn't "maybe" true, it's 100% true. Prop 8 created many "classes" of people in CA. Hets that could and still can get married, 18,000 gays that ARE married and now the rest of the gays and lesbians in the state that can't get married...until the SCOTUS passes on ruling on Prop 8 then marriage becomes legal in the state with the most people. When that happens, hopefully Monday, it will be HUGE!

We really don't give two shits what you think of us personally...as long as we are equal legally.
Go to hell and burn faggot
Only marriage between a man and a woman is valid or

SB 54

You certainly have a right to that opinion, but that's not one I share with you.

I don't care you are in the minority.

Actually it don't

CALIFORNIA CONSTITUTION

SB 54

As a private citizen you’re free to exhibit and practice your ignorance and hate free from government interference.

You may not, however, attempt to codify that ignorance and hate, as was the case with Prop 8.

Just what is it that makes you "giggle"? Do all consenting adult relationships make you "giggle"? What is it about ours that is so amusing?

Not sure how you think that "giggling" is an issue at all. I never even considered "giggling" as an "issue" as I'm fighting for equality.

I tried talking to my sister about it and now that she knows I know she's a lesbian she thinks every time I'm angry it's because she's gay.

You made the "giggling" claim. So if it isn't you, who exactly have you seen "giggling" over same sex couples?
:lol:

Funny how so many lesbians have such a chip on their shoulder.

Love gay men, but man, lezzies I know and see have "issues".

I see...the more wrong you are, the more jerkwad you get. Good to know.

My marriage IS "recognized" in CA. My partner of 17 years and I, now my spouse of 4, get to file joint taxes as a legally married couple in the State of CA. We have a marriage license issued by the State of CA in the county where we live. It is valid and recognized in the State of CA...no matter how many times you use the "faggot" label. (which is likely just projection and self loathing on your part)

Nah, she can't because she makes shit up as she goes along hoping folks buy it. She is well known for it, along with a lot of other things.

I'm sorry. I was unaware as to your reading handicap.
Whatever "college" you went to could not have been accredited because somehow you think you provided a citation.

But, most of us already know what a poseur you are.

No citation combined with a resistance to provide one, I take it as not true. Not surprising, considering you posted it. ;)

As I said, I am sorry that you have an "issue" with reading. I will keep that in mind in the future and make allowances for your inabilities. Sorry.

No, she isn't. It is YOU who are now a bigoted minority...thankfully.

Gallup poll: Same-sex relationships moral

For the third year in a row, a narrow majority of Americans consider gay and lesbian relations morally acceptable, signaling that this is the new “new normal” in public opinion, according to a new Gallup Poll released Monday just days after President Barack Obama announced his support for same-sex marriage.

I see.....our marriages affect you so very very personally that you start saying rude things to people. How very sad to be you, in that your "marriage" would be so weak that you lash out at people across the country who want their civil rights upheld.

I see.....our marriages affect you so very very personally that you start saying rude things to people. How very sad to be you, in that your "marriage" would be so weak that you lash out at people across the country who want their civil rights upheld.

Sorry you don't have a marriage. Wish you would stop insulting those who do have one as if you did.

:lol:

Funny how so many lesbians have such a chip on their shoulder.

Love gay men, but man, lezzies I know and see have "issues".

Perhaps they have "issues" with you because you refer to them as "lezzies".

Now, why don't you tell me how asking for clarification equates to having a "chip on my shoulder"? (which still hasn't been offered..the clarification I mean)

No, she isn't. It is YOU who are now a bigoted minority...thankfully.

Gallup poll: Same-sex relationships moral

For the third year in a row, a narrow majority of Americans consider gay and lesbian relations morally acceptable, signaling that this is the new “new normal” in public opinion, according to a new Gallup Poll released Monday just days after President Barack Obama announced his support for same-sex marriage.

I thought that said new morals.

My marriage IS "recognized" in CA. My partner of 17 years and I, now my spouse of 4, get to file joint taxes as a legally married couple in the State of CA. We have a marriage license issued by the State of CA in the county where we live. It is valid and recognized in the State of CA...no matter how many times you use the "faggot" label. (which is likely just projection and self loathing on your part)
The more wrong?
Will maybe California should amend their own constitution.
Te;; me how does a mayor authorize gay marriage license when the state Constitution says other wise?

Sorry you don't have a marriage. Wish you would stop insulting those who do have one as if you did.

If wishes were fishes, we'd all cast nets.

Bod and I are married to our respective partners. There is no difference between our marriage and yours other than our partners are of the same gender. Everything else is exactly the same. The gender of our partners should not (and soon will not) determine equal treatment under the law.

Lol have fun being legally married bode. It's not as great as they make it sound. Lol

If wishes were fishes, we'd all cast nets.

Bod and I are married to our respective partners. There is no difference between our marriage and yours other than our partners are of the same gender. Everything else is exactly the same. The gender of our partners should not (and soon will not) determine equal treatment under the law.

no you're not married well maybe in a couple of states but leave those states and see how much your marriage is recognized.

The more wrong?
Will maybe California should amend their own constitution.
Te;; me how does a mayor authorize gay marriage license when the state Constitution says other wise?

Ah...here we go. You're confused over the timeline. You are confusing the Gavin Newsom marriages with the actual legal marriages that occurred in 2008.

Perhaps you should learn more about the issue before spouting off and seeming even more ignorant than you already do. This should help...

Timeline: Proposition 8. The battle over gay marriage in California

Um...I believe your hatefulness is the minority now. Except in backwards, third world states such as North Carolina...proud to be in the same catagory as Iran, the Sudan, Uganda.0

Forum List

Back