As usual, liberals can't accept the facts piling up about their FAILED policies

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
The extraordinary level of failed liberal policy is simply shocking. They've created a system where it is more beneficial to not work and to not get ahead, and the people know it and are working that system for all it is worth.

The single mom is “better off earning gross income of $29,000 with $57,327 in net income & benefits than to earn gross income of $69,000 with net income and benefits of $57,045.

‘Welfare Nation’: The Sad Truth | TheBlaze.com

I noticed this is getting NO response from the usual Liberal blowhards.

Kinda hard to refute it, I guess...

The extraordinary level of failed liberal policy is simply shocking. They've created a system where it is more beneficial to not work and to not get ahead, and the people know it and are working that system for all it is worth.

The single mom is “better off earning gross income of $29,000 with $57,327 in net income & benefits than to earn gross income of $69,000 with net income and benefits of $57,045.

‘Welfare Nation’: The Sad Truth | TheBlaze.com

A single mother of 1 child making $29,000 a year doesn't even qualify for reduced priced school meals. A single mother of 3 children making that does qualify for free meals.

I noticed this is getting NO response from the usual Liberal blowhards.

Kinda hard to refute it, I guess...

What's to refute, we are well aware that wages have stagnated for thirty years while welfare programs sort of keep pace with inflation and that welfare programs are as much corporate subsidies for low wages as an effort to make sure kids and their parents do not go hungry and their illnesses untreated. Maybe you guys can offer some solutions to reverse this trend of wage slavery being propped up by tax payer funds or the problem of entry level wages universally becoming continuing wages?

Forum List

Back