Today Marks 68 Years Since The Murder Of Emmet Till

I am sure many Republicans are descendants of slave owners...not sure your point? So is the VP of the United States. The only difference is that as time progressed folks left the demaklan party, and adopted the Conservative values, that believe in Constitutional concepts of equal protection, and equality under the law.....others like Harris never did, and continues to push for oppressive policies

Kamala Harris ancestor was slave owner in Jamaica, her father says​

Donald Harris says his roots go back to Hamilton Brown, an infamous, Irish-born, slave-owning British planter in Jamaica.

Kamala Harris’ A.G. Office Tried to Keep Inmates Locked Up for Cheap Labor​

Keep voting for the Demaklan, the party of oppression and slavery
Man you're one dumb Bingo. Yes. One of Kamala Harris's black ancestors was the product of rape from their white slave owner. You know, like Sally Hemmings children. Or Sally Hemmings herself for that matter.

As far as white southerners go they were always shit people from a shit culture who've fought against black equality every step of the way. It's the conservatives who wanted to maintain slavery and the liberals who wanted reform.

Your cosplay arguments might play well in trailer parks but that's only because those hicks at least know enough to be ashamed of who they are. 😄 There are no proud white racists left. Just a bunch of sad cucks who think they can fool people trailer park arguments.

With what size populations?

All I know is you claimed African American’s don’t live where republicans do, which is a misinformed statement

As red states have the largest African Americas populations

You can keep trying deflect but it’s clear you don’t know much about the African America demographic other then what some demklan propagandist spoon feeds you
They don't, when black folks start moving in the neighborhood they start moving out of the neighborhood. How many years have you been living with that white man?

How many blue cities are in those red states?

You made the claim that Democrats don't care about black folks, so I asked you WTF do republicans care about black folks.
I am sure many Republicans are descendants of slave owners...not sure your point? So is the VP of the United States. The only difference is that as time progressed folks left the demaklan party, and adopted the Conservative values, that believe in Constitutional concepts of equal protection, and equality under the law.....others like Harris never did, and continues to push for oppressive policies

Donald Harris says his roots go back to Hamilton Brown, an infamous, Irish-born, slave-owning British planter in Jamaica.

Why is that you have to go back to the 1800s when someone ask you what have Republicans done that has helped black folks.

It is funny listening to black folks like you trying to tell other black folks that the Republican Party is the party of diversity and inclusion when the party is 95% white and the speak against diversity.

These so called black Republican candidates don't have a snowballs chance in hell of winning, they didn't even invite Uncle Elder to the debate.

They don't, when black folks start moving in the neighborhood they start moving out of the neighborhood. How many years have you been living with that white man?

How many blue cities are in those red states?

You made the claim that Democrats don't care about black folks, so I asked you WTF do republicans care about black folks.

Why is that you have to go back to the 1800s when someone ask you what have Republicans done that has helped black folks.

It is funny listening to black folks like you trying to tell other black folks that the Republican Party is the party of diversity and inclusion when the party is 95% white and the speak against diversity.

These so called black Republican candidates don't have a snowballs chance in hell of winning, they didn't even invite Uncle Elder to the debate.
1) and that brings us back to the first point, dem that run these cities destroy the lives of those living there....and people that can flee. African-Americans are smart to flee to a better life out of those dem run cities

2)(Why do I start back in the 1800s? Because that's when the GOP started doing things to help African-Americans....your Demaklan party can't go back that far, because well...they weren't doing anything

All one has to do is look at the make up of the folks running for President to see which party is the party of diversity....the Demaklan, one old rich white guy that fought against Brown v Board of Education, and the GOP...a make up of women, men, old, young, and of all different races

Today Marks 68 Years Since The Murder Of Emmet Till​

Yeah, and Biff is still pissed about it as if it were yesterday

It has been less than 14 hours since the last Negro was killed by another Negro in Democrat controlled Chicago but who gives a shit? Certainly not the Moon Bats that voted in the Democrats that don't do shit about the Black violence.

Chicago Crime, Murder & Mayhem | Criminal Infographics | HeyJackass!

1693483762941.png

Shot & Killed: 398
Shot & Wounded: 1687
Total Shot: 2085
Total Homicides: 439
1693483886264.png

1) and that brings us back to the first point, dem that run these cities destroy the lives of those living there....and people that can flee. African-Americans are smart to flee to a better life out of those dem run cities

2)(Why do I start back in the 1800s? Because that's when the GOP started doing things to help African-Americans....your Demaklan party can't go back that far, because well...they weren't doing anything

All one has to do is look at the make up of the folks running for President to see which party is the party of diversity....the Demaklan, one old rich white guy that fought against Brown v Board of Education, and the GOP...a make up of women, men, old, young, and of all different races.
More trailer park arguments from ashamed trailer park trash. One only needs to look at Jackson Mississippi and how white State Republican leaders have left poor black residents without resources all while they give tax prayer money to Brett Farve and honor Confederates.

Systemic Racism Built Mississippi. Gov. Reeves Says It Doesn’t Exist.

You reek of shame. 😄

Can you tell me who were the prominent Conservatives that opposed slavery?

And after you twist yourself into pretzels to deflect from answering that question, here is an easier one

Can you tell me who where the prominent Conservatives who were risking their life next to MLK, down south fighting for Civil Rights and Voting Rights?

And after you twist yourself into pretzels to deflect from answering that question, here is an easier one

Can you tell me who where the prominent Conservatives who were risking their life next to MLK, down south fighting for Civil Rights and Voting Rights?
Slavery ended 150 years ago

Besides, it was good for you but bad for me

Biff_Poindexter
That doesn't answer the question does it?

Why did slavery end?

Because of Conservatism?

Explain how?
meaning what?

You think the people calling themselves libs today who want to turn innocent children into queers and transsexuals were the only ones who opposed slavery in 1860?

Biff_Poindexter

meaning what?

You think the people calling themselves libs today who want to turn innocent children into queers and transsexuals were the only ones who opposed slavery in 1860?
I am going to repeat...WHAT IDEOLOGY WANTED TO PERSERVE SLAVERY?

Why is this so hard for you folks to answer?

I am going to repeat...WHAT IDEOLOGY WANTED TO PERSERVE SLAVERY?

Why is this so hard for you folks to answer?
Slavery (which has been gone for 150 years) sas not a liberal-conservative issue

Modern libs hate Christians

But in 1860 Christians were leaders in the abolitionist movement

Slavery (which has been gone for 150 years) sas not a liberal-conservative issue

Modern libs hate Christians

But in 1860 Christians were leaders in the abolitionist movement
The majority of democrats are Christian you Dipshit. 😄

Lincoln comes to mind…the GoP was literally founded as a anti slavery party

Obviously you didn’t learn history in your demaklan plantation

Forum List

Back