Today Marks 68 Years Since The Murder Of Emmet Till

Emmet Till was murdered by members of the democrat party. Those murderers were found not guilty by a jury of 12 democrats.

Today, black Americans vote for the democrat party.

Stop the madness....
That's the way Southern Democrats were back then.....racist con-servatives. In the late 60s, they all switched to the GOP....rather give up their political party than give up their racism.

😄

More cosplay. LBJ never said that. You've been fooled again by white wing internet. And marriage rates aren't the same the thing as fatherlessness. Black fathers are the most involved in their children's lives.

CDC

You really are a loyal Klansman aren't you? LBJ said ****** as frequently as a Sunday Preached said Jesus

The Great Society destroyed the black household

Wow, 68 years? It's only been a couple of months since a trannie terrorist killed 3 kids and 3 adults in a Christian school in Tenn. and we don't know why because officials won't release his/her manifest. I guess some murders are more important than others.
When a white person kills it's murder. When a protected minority kills a straight white it's entertainment.

Would not vote for him............in fact, since I don't live in Virginia, I wouldn't be able to anyways. I see that he has increased his appeal to you since you keep posting his pic.

Of course you would vote for him, and it's irrelevant because you two are in the same party regardless. The party that openly tolerates this kind of thing.

Haha obviously you’ve been been there…Paris, Beaumont, etc have a lot more then Dollar Stores…not to mention East Texas is littered with Buc’ees the greatest store on the planet with amazing food

Meanwhile businesses are fleeing dem run states, leaving burnt out cities
Now try Diboll, Marshall, Carthage, New Boston.

You really are a loyal Klansman aren't you? LBJ said ****** as frequently as a Sunday Preached said Jesus

The Great Society destroyed the black household

I haven't seen DemoKKKrats defend the KKK so vigorously since George Wallace stood in the doorway of that school and said "No ni@@ers allowed!" Curried Goats would have voted for him, too, if he'd had the chance.

Dems and Repubs destroyed these cities and both want them to stay that way. It's a united front when it comes to the white power structure.

You sound foolish, there was just as much racism in the North as it was in the South. Funny how you stop when we get to the 60s, because you know the Dixiecrats and Klan started joining the Republican Party.

Yes look at the make up, why is it that all the black first come from the Democrat party? The 2 fools running for the republican nomination don't even have 5% of support, they're a joke. The party that is fighting against police reform is the republican party. The parry fighting against the Voting Act bill is the republican party. Today's republican party is just like the democrat party of the 40s and 50s.
nope just the dems destroyed those cities. you sound foolish defending the demaklan and "racial jungle" joe

why is it that all the black first come from the Democrat party? what does that even mean? what are you trying to ask?

then the rest of that is just lies...the GOP has brought police reform, and they tried to on the national stage years ago after George F death, but the Dems in Congress blocked even DEBATE on any reform... https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/24/politics/senate-police-reform-bill/index.html

I'd call you a liar, but you are just really a misinformed demaklan bot

nope just the dems destroyed those cities. you sound foolish defending the demaklan and "racial jungle" joe
See boot licker that is where we are different, I place blame on BOTH parties.

why is it that all the black first come from the Democrat party?
what does that even mean? what are you trying to ask?

First black president, vice president, supreme court justice and the list goes on and on. Democrat party.

then the rest of that is just lies...the GOP has brought police reform, and they tried to on the national stage years ago after George F death, but the Dems in Congress blocked even DEBATE on any reform... https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/24/politics/senate-police-reform-bill/index.html

You mean that fake ass bill Uncle Tim paraded out. Recommendations is not policy or reform. That bill was a joke, we are pass that bullshit. Republicans stood against the John Lewis Voting Act, Republicans pushed to end Affirmative Action, Republicans gerrymandering has attacked black voting in many communities.
I'd call you a liar, but you are just really a misinformed demaklan bot
Sorry boot licker folks see you for who you are.

Thats my point.
then why did you say East Texas? it's a large area with a number of productive cities and towns. Sure there are poor people in the region, there are poor people everywhere, the issue is where do people have a opportunity v. where they don't. Demafascsit policies destroy opportunities....that's why people are fleeing places like California, and businesses are fleeing places like Portland, and why nationally a record number of people are worse off then before joey xiden and the demafacsit took the Oval Office.

Facts

That's the way Southern Democrats were back then.....racist con-servatives. In the late 60s, they all switched to the GOP....rather give up their political party than give up their racism.

That bullshit lie....

The republican party that fought against the democrats to free the slaves, fought against the democrats to get Civil Rights for the freed blacks as the democrats murdered both blacks and republicans to stop them....

They became racists....

The democrats, the party founded by 2 slave owners, who started the Civil war to keep blacks as slaves, who started jim crow, the kkk, poll taxes, literacy tests, fought against. the Civil Rights acts, and anti-lynching laws........

They are now the good guys......

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

The democrat party was and still is the party of racism....

Barak obama, the democrat party President is one of the biggest racists in the party...openly hanging out with racist and anti-semite louis farakhan, al sharpton and jeremiah wright.....while he leads a political party that keeps black children trapped in schools that will not educate them.........

The democrat stood in front of the school house doors to keep blacks out....when Republicans forced them to let black children in, the democrats wrecked the education system, and now trap black children in those schools....

Sell you bullshit to biden voters....

then why did you say East Texas? it's a large area with a number of productive cities and towns. Sure there are poor people in the region, there are poor people everywhere, the issue is where do people have a opportunity v. where they don't. Demafascsit policies destroy opportunities....that's why people are fleeing places like California, and businesses are fleeing places like Portland, and why nationally a record number of people are worse off then before joey xiden and the demafacsit took the Oval Office.

Facts
Only near Houston. Otherwise its nothing. Few hospitals, groceries, anything.

With what size populations?

All I know is you claimed African American’s don’t live where republicans do, which is a misinformed statement

As red states have the largest African Americas populations

You can keep trying deflect but it’s clear you don’t know much about the African America demographic other then what some demklan propagandist spoon feeds you
They don't, when black folks start moving in the neighborhood they start moving out of the neighborhood. How many years have you been living with that white man?

How many blue cities are in those red states?

You made the claim that Democrats don't care about black folks, so I asked you WTF do republicans care about black folks.

Forum List

Back