Today Marks 68 Years Since The Murder Of Emmet Till

Haha not surprised you call oversight you don’t like illegitimate…typical of a demafasict
I'd love to hear their legitimate complaints. What are they exactly?
Nobody claimed she should be prosecuted. the GA law allows for prosecutors tone removed for violation of certain conduct. the commission will conduct that investigation and make their decision as the law demands
No. I'm saying she should prosecute them. She should be as audacious with her power as they try to be with theirs.
Ironically the big issue is she made her intentions clear while she was running for her office without seeing any evidence…so the very thing yoj claim the Commission did is what she’s in trouble for
1. I actually haven't seen any evidence she campaigned on that. Only right wing claims that she did.

2. Ultimately it was a grand jury that decided to indict Trump and his co-conspirators.

Who the fuck dresses up as a KKK member? These are the type of people you support and vote for. It's disgusting. You're a racist pig.
He did so as a college student you snowflake. 😄 As a grown ass man and Governor he called for the removal of Confederate statues all over Virginia and Republicans cried and rioted, chanted "jews won't replace us" and ultimately ran over and killed a woman because they were so deeply hurt over not having statues of slavers to worship to.

He did so as a college student you snowflake. 😄 As a grown ass man and Governor he called for the removal of Confederate statues all over Virginia and Republicans cried and rioted, chanted "jews won't replace us" and ultimately ran over and killed a woman because they were so deeply hurt over not having statues of slavers to worship to.

You didn't answer why you vote for people who wear KKK uniforms.

It's ok, I know why. Obviously, you dressed up as a KKK member in school, too, and you found a kindred racist spirit.

You didn't answer why you vote for people who wear KKK uniforms.

It's ok, I know why.
That's right. When confronted with reality you retreat back to the safe space of your cosplay. I was born and raised in the 305 and now I reside in the 954. I've never lived in Virginia but apparently I know more about the man who's photo you carry around in your back pocket then you do. 😄

That's right. When confronted with reality you retreat back to the safe space of your cosplay. I was born and raised in the 305 and now I reside in the 954. I've never lived in Virginia but apparently I know more about the man who's photo you carry around in your back pocket then you do. 😄

I guess if I had voted for the klanner, like you did, I wouldn't admit it either. The point remains that you support the guy wearing the white sheet, and I don't.

I guess if I had voted for the klanner, like you did, I wouldn't admit it either. The point remains that you support the guy wearing the white sheet, and I don't.
You support the crowd crying over the removal of Confederate statues and are deeply hurt by the guy at the Halloween party. I know. 😄 Talk about a Snowflake.

They voted for Joey “racial jungle” xiden because he was mentored by klans men, even gave the eulogy for one, fought against enforcement of Brown, and told black folks they weren’t really black if they didn’t fall in line

Demklan voters love it when rich old white men talk down to black folk

They voted for Joey “racial jungle” xiden because he was mentored by klans men, even gave the eulogy for one, fought against enforcement of Brown, and told black folks they weren’t really black if they didn’t fall in line

Demklan voters love it when rich old white men talk down to black folk

Very true. Joe Biden was just smart enough to leave his Klan uniform in the closet, instead of wearing it in public like Ralph Northam. But there's really no difference between the two.

Yeah show it should be easy for you to find and provide us this law you claim exist

I searched and couldn’t find it

So I guess I have to assume you are simply lying that or repeating liars
No. You need to look at things besides gatewaypundit and asdmonkeyMAGA.

Forum List

Back