Today I start training 2 new employees

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
Both are women and both will replace my current employee when I fire him in 3 weeks

it’s going to be difficult because my current employee is asking me daily questions about his job security and I have to “ go behind his back “to get them trained . I told him I am just adding on a second employee

He has become super nice for the first time by requesting to work extra hours lol
too late , you cockroach, you should have been fired 3 months ago

I have to keep lying to him and saying I am keeping him on
Last week he upset a black guy then he got into a verbal altercation because a white trash guy did not wear a mask. Also even upset a few Latino folks
This turd will be flushed down

Both are women and both will replace my current employee when I fire him in 3 weeks

it’s going to be difficult because my current employee is asking me daily questions about his job security and I have to “ go behind his back “to get them trained . I told him I am just adding on a second employee

He has become super nice for the first time by requesting to work extra hours lol
Did you graduate from fries?

What I don't understand is why replace 1 with 2? If it takes 2 to do the job of 1 maybe the guy is not so bad.

Would you fire someone for lying to you? What do you seek by posting this on social media? WTF is wrong with you?

What I don't understand is why replace 1 with 2? If it takes 2 to do the job of 1 maybe the guy is not so bad.
Because I am tired of working long hours and having 2 will cost me more but it will reduce my hours

He won’t find another job and will have to move back to his parents basement lol
I can’t wait to fire , the fat “ butt pirate “

You're full of shit. lol.

Last edited:

You're full of shit. lol.
All true !!
If I wanted to lie ..I would say I owned a hotel not a crappy franchise

I suspect each of the women will be paid 1/2 of what the male was paid because dipstick honestly believes each of them will do only 1/2 the work. If that. But they'll be more sensitive...that is to say, compliant and politically correct.

I suspect each of the women will be paid 1/2 of what the male was paid because dipstick honestly believes each of them will do only 1/2 the work. If that. But they'll be more sensitive...that is to say, compliant and politically correct.
I am paying each $12 per hour
I think Nevada has minimum wage around $9

I think I can finish the training in 2-3 weeks
My employee has been super nice to me but it’s too late
It will only make firing him much harder but you can’t have an employee take vacations every 4 weeks and get into arguments with customers every day

Last week he upset a black guy then he got into a verbal altercation because a white trash guy did not wear a mask. Also even upset a few Latino folks

G-d will never bless liars. You should think about that. What goes around, comes around, as they say.

G-d will never bless liars. You should think about that. What goes around, comes around, as they say.
He lied to me about all his vacations and took advantage of me
It’s nothing personal but it’s his own fault

I am a good guy and I won’t enjoy firing him
It’s going to be the hardest 15 min of November for me

It’s very hard to fire someone you don’t hate
He is only being nice to me because he will have to leave Vegas if fired

Nothing anyone else does in your life, is an excuse for you. You will own up your own actions. Period.

When I get to Heaven, and G-d says "why did you do X?", the "well that guy...." isn't going to be a valid answer for me... or you.

Think about it carefully. You need to own your own choices. Otherwise, you are no better than him.

Nothing anyone else does in your life, is an excuse for you. You will own up your own actions. Period.

When I get to Heaven, and G-d says "why did you do X?", the "well that guy...." isn't going to be a valid answer for me... or you.

Think about it carefully. You need to own your own choices. Otherwise, you are no better than him.
I am already hired 2 employees behind his back .so it’s all set in motion
I can’t afford 3 employees and just having 2 is going to cost me a good 15 percent more of my low Salary

Plus the guy had the nerve to take a 10 day vacation then take a second 4 day vacation the following week
No wonder why he has been jobless for 7 yrs after college
He displayed zero regard for me and I must remember that on Nov 12

You'd never make it in the real world.
I just walk up and say "You. GTFO"
That's the end of the conversation.
I always have had real good "luck" and employees from 25-30 years back still email or call and say "supp ol man?". Kinda nice really.

Forum List

Back