Toby Keith has died

As in response to the video above Stephen actually did a pretty decent job, but he needs to fire those backup singers.

Go here for a write up concerning a message that has gone up from Toby's son, Stelen and right here is the clip of Brett Favre talking about his last conversation with Toby.

God bless you and him and Toby's family always!!!

Holly

P.S. If I understood Brett correctly, he said that Toby went from 260 pounds to just 130. :( :( :(

The more I think about Toby Keith's music, the more I realize just how successful he was, this guy had so many great party songs, he was similar to Kenny Chesney in this way, I think, but there is no denying how many hit songs he had over his career.

To hear Favre say it, he was performing up until the end. That takes a lot of strength, and courage, to do that.

^^^ Toby has 20 #1 songs.

"Beer For My Horses" and "As Good As I Once Was" were six week #1 songs.

"How Do You Like Me Now?", "I Wanna Talk About Me", "My List", and "I Love This Bar" were at #1 for five weeks.

"American Soldier" was a four-week #1 song.

"You Shouldn't Kiss Me Like This" was a three-week #1 song. After the first week it fell to #2 only to come back to #1 again for two more weeks.

"Should've Been A Cowboy", "Who's Your Daddy?", and "American Ride" were two-week #1 songs.

"Who's That Man?", "Me Too", "I'm Just Talkin' About Tonight", "Courtesy Of The Red, White, and Blue", "Whiskey Girl" "Love Me If You Can", "She Never Cried In Front Of Me", "God Love Her", and "Made In America" were all at #1 for one week.

God bless you and his family always!!!

Holly

good point, in it.

i am a cancer survivor (camp- lejeune.) thyere may be virus involved (papaloma seemks common) and genetic factors, of course, but

the richest corporations in the world, have dumped this disease on america in the form of toxic waste.l
The problem with cancer at Camp Lejeune began when USMC put the motor pool right next to the water source for the camp. For 40 years or more the locals drinking that water were taking in benzene and other harmful chemicals.

What's with the attitude when this is a thread about the loss of a great country singer?
Well, since you asked. And remember: you asked.

1707494486273.png

1707494957970.png

1707494989146.png

Well, since you asked. And remember: you asked.

View attachment 899656

View attachment 899659

View attachment 899660

According to this write up here, the face-off between Toby and Kris Kristofferson never even happened. Both of them denied it.

God bless you and Kris always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back