To Those On The Left: Why Are You Voting For Biden?

The comment that I referred to concerned the "regressives" on the left......not Republicans.

I already pointed that out. You don't dare say any icky shit about your own political tribe. No, no. You're all fucking angels. You showed exactly what POV you're coming from from your first question.

I do not believe that there has been an effort on the part of any influential person or group to
coddle black Americans and lower expectations for them. I find that assertion to be without merit.

MY PREVIOUS COMMENT: "But you strike me as a 'not my problem' type. If it doesn't affect you personally, it doesn't exist, amirite?"

^^
I know. That's why there will be no real conversation here. ^^

Until someone provides some evidence to the contrary, we are not having a discussion so much as
a pointless series of baseless claims.

Have you done any work at all? Researched inequality in the black community? No. The answer is no. This way, you can pretend it isn't an issue because it doesn't affect you personally. A narcissist's argument.

You are making baseless assumptions about me while completely avoiding the opportunity to support your claim.

It was Mac's claim, but I agree with it. IMO, you don't think the black community is coddled in any way.

Let me ask you a question: Is it because you assume we mean the white community is doing the coddling?
No! Blacks were coddled straight into section 8 housing and once again segregated out of society. How do we know? Just look at all the affluent white neighborhoods with no blacks. Blacks were, and still are being pushed out of our socio-economic white dominated, white power, and white money society. "Coddled" is just a feel good word for "separation."

We have a black family in my neighborhood.
I have none. You have "A" black family? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: Quit while you are ahead. Blacks are only incorporated into society as a result of inheritance or talent. "A" black family? Damn son! One "black family." If you can't see the racism associated with that statement, you better keep looking at that full moon tonight. The cow will be there.

You have none?
Sounds like a racist neighborhood.
I love how easy it is to get you dumb fucks riled up..!:laughing0301:
And this is your argument? Wow, I have to hand it to you, you always have plenty of nothing to say. What a bore.

Pissed you were so easily had eh.
But yeah,in my immediate neighborhood we have one black family.
And some oriental families.
Of course most whites cant afford to live here so it's really no surprise.
On your best days, any kind of intelligent counter argument, and most always one that never exists, has always been your MO. You and your ilk are dying off for a lack of anything intelligent to debate, while this extreme right wing worshiping cult of personality swallows you whole. It's a sad thing to watch, but it is a desirable outcome none the less. The country would certainly fall if it were to continue. Four years of this clown show, with a base full of uneducated turd blossoms has taken its toll. Carry on with all the nothingness you can produce.

And pantifa along with BLM are going to be our new leaders.
What a clown show you guys are putting on.

Check his website,... he has a plan

Okay, so you don't know.

Fair enough...

Trump has been there three years, and has gotten nothing done other than to wreck the economy and make people so angry they are rioting in the street.

That's such nonsensical bullshit.

Before Covid, the economy was kickin' and unwmployment was ridiculously low. Now, I know idiot libs like to blame Trump for Kung Flu, but the reality is that he couldn't have stopped it. Nothing he could've done would've kept shutdowns from happening. You just have to blame him because, if you don't, you have one less thing to whine about.

As for the rioting, the vermin rioting in the streets are doing so because a cop in Minneapolis killed a black guy. Well, at least that's where it started. Once these animals were given free reign over neighborhoods and cops stood by as they destroyed our cities, they became emboldened. Then they became entitled, believing that any demand should be given them. This is evidenced by the removal of anything and everything offensive to them.

Trump has accomplished plenty. His wall is being built, and it will continue to be, to keep illegal scum out of our country. I know I'm now paying less in taxes. As a Veteran, I don't have to use the VA health care system, which is good, considering that under the Obama administration Vets were dying while waiting for medical appointments. I can now go to pretty much any doctor I choose. Those are things which Trump ran on and which have come to fruition.

Saying he's done nothing is to show how ignorant of reality you are...
The economy was, is still Obama's economy before any of this happened. Trump was still riding on Obama's stimulus, while Republicans rightly complained about his job growth as not being accompanied with good wages. Nothing has changed. Trump didn't even match Obama with GDP growth, before the pandemic. So you're the one talking bull shit.

By the way, Trump's campaign benefited from money that came from the public, for the vets, for which he paid a $2 million dollar fine. What a pos; n November 2019, the New York Supreme Court ordered Trump to pay $2 million in damages for the waste incurred when his 2016 presidential campaign orchestrated and benefited from the distribution of funds to veterans groups, which had been donated by the public.

How about a link?

ONE of the many reasons for voting for Biden ,, he wouldn't stand still while Russia offers bounties on our soldiers like the lying pussy , Putin ass kisser ,Trump

ONE of the many reasons for voting for Biden ,, he wouldn't stand still while Russia offers bounties on our soldiers like the lying pussy , Putin ass kisser ,Trump

Why do you guys keep ignoring Shifty Shit?
I mean I've personally posted it here a half dozen times and others have as well.
No answer right.
Haven't read what you're speaking of Does it exonerate the shameful pos that repubs gave America ? The lying sack of shit in league with Putin? Sure ,,punish Putin by trying to get Putin back in the G7?

I mean I've personally posted it here a half dozen times and others have as well.
No answer right.
Haven't read what you're speaking of Does it exonerate the shameful pos that repubs gave America ? The lying sack of shit in league with Putin? Sure ,,punish Putin by trying to get Putin back in the G7?

You need to get over the mewler investigation.
It's like grabbing onto lead pipes while drowning to save yourself.

Not sure how you havent heard about Shitty Shift's knowledge other than you avoid anything but CNN and the other leftwing shills.

HE knew in February about these ransoms and never said a word.

What would he do?

No answer right.

Not sure how you havent heard about Shitty Shift's knowledge other than you avoid anything but CNN and the other leftwing shills.

If he knew surely the president knew but Trump lies about it Schiff might have thought it was up to the president to come out with something as serious as that?

No answer right.

Schiff: The One Person Not Outraged By Russian Bounties Is Trump

No answer right.

Why would shit be outraged when he hid the info?

What would he do?
Knopp I really don't know what's in the quiver BUT I'm sure much more than the pos who lies about even knowing about it

So as far as you know there is nothing that can be done that would make any difference.

No answer right.

Why would shit be outraged when he hid the info?
He knew but not Trump???

The Titanic was making excellent time before it hit the iceberg. Point is, it hit the iceberg.

And no one could save it.

The economy can be brought around again, providing the right person is in office.

That person ain't Biden...

Covid hit because Trump ignored months of warnings about how dangerous it was. It's why we have 4% of the world's population and 28% of the covid deaths.

The first case here in the States was January 21. Trump suspended entry into the country from China ten days later. What should he have done differently? Remember, as soon as he put that travel ban in place people started screaming that he was a racist. He was accused of making a political decision as opposed to a public health decision, which strongly suggested that the order was unnecessary.

Oh, and it was epidemiologists who made those accusations.

What should he have done differently?

They rioted because Trump ignored years of peaceful protests and requests to reform police brutality. In fact, he encouraged it.

How did he do either of those things?

Every time things don't go their way, or something happens they don't like, these pigs lash out violently. They don't want peaceful protests...

Very little of the wall is being built, and people have already figured out ways around it. Only make the rednecks happy.

Well, it took a while to get started because anti-American left-wing pieces of shit try to stop it at every turn...

I'm a vet, too. I've never had to use the VA system because I got health care through my job. Letting Big Health Care loot the VA trust fund isn't going to solve anything.

Neither will dying on a gurney waiting for a doctor to come see you.

The nearest VA medical center is about an hour's drive for me. I much prefer the 10 minute drive I have now...

Nope, he's going to go down as the most failed president in our history. Somewhere, James Buchanan is cheering, "I'm not the worst anymore!!!!"

Left wing mongrels will never give the man credit for everything. If he cured cancer tomorrow you'd whine that he didn't cure multiple sclerosis. You know it and I know it...

trump-memes_0013-1402x1401.jpg

The economy was, is still Obama's economy before any of this happened.

So when does the economy become Trump's? If it was Obama's economy before the bottom fell out, then he still owns it, right?

The Titanic was making excellent time before it hit the iceberg. Point is, it hit the iceberg.

The economy can be brought around again, providing the right person is in office.

Covid hit because Trump ignored months of warnings about how dangerous it was. It's why we have 4% of the world's population and 28% of the covid deaths.

The first case here in the States was January 21. Trump suspended entry into the country from China ten days later. What should he have done differently? Remember, as soon as he put that travel ban in place people started screaming that he was a racist. He was accused of making a political decision as opposed to a public health decision, which strongly suggested that the order was unnecessary.

They rioted because Trump ignored years of peaceful protests and requests to reform police brutality. In fact, he encouraged it.

He called Kaepernick a SOB for his peaceful protest and said the peaceful protesters should be fired

Sessions said that the administration would back off on investigations into police violence.

Every time things don't go their way, or something happens they don't like, these pigs lash out violently. They don't want peaceful protests...

Very little of the wall is being built, and people have already figured out ways around it. Only make the rednecks happy.

Well, it took a while to get started because anti-American left-wing pieces of shit try to stop it at every turn...

I'm a vet, too. I've never had to use the VA system because I got health care through my job. Letting Big Health Care loot the VA trust fund isn't going to solve anything.

Neither will dying on a gurney waiting for a doctor to come see you.

The nearest VA medical center is about an hour's drive for me. I much prefer the 10 minute drive I have now...

Nope, he's going to go down as the most failed president in our history. Somewhere, James Buchanan is cheering, "I'm not the worst anymore!!!!"

Left wing mongrels will never give the man credit for everything. If he cured cancer tomorrow you'd whine that he didn't cure multiple sclerosis. You know it and I know it...

View attachment 359964
Trump will bring the economy around?? lol How? By giving the 1% another trillion?

Forum List

Back