Zone1 To The White People Who Believe Black People Have More Rights Than They Do

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a Caucasian male, I don't believe that anyone has or should have, more rights than any other individual, regardless of race. I do believe that in competition for educational or occupational areas, those placed should be placed according to their "competence" level.
In occupations, especially those which are critical in safety matters, I want the best only in those jobs. For instance, there has been an increase in near catastrophic accidents involving commercial aircraft due to a lessening of standards for air-traffic controllers. I don't care who gets to work in that specific occupation, only that the person is "top notch," as they say, not someone brought in that is of lower expertise, simply to meet some misguided idea of getting in people who are "less qualified" to meet some quota. The same thing holds for doctors, nurses, lawyers, et cetera.
The most basic thing we can do is to end the failing schools in large Democrat cities and apply differing methods of teaching towards students, as the current "cookie-cutter" method of teaching isn't effective. Also, on the home front, BOTH parents need to be in the households and better parent. As for blacks, the claim that it is important that there be a male parent in the household to improve a child's chances, but what's also critical is, what are those parents like and that is true of all races. If the father sells illegal drugs, a thief, or worse, the kid is better off without him.

Sorry, got off topic a bit. Education, opportunity and a dash of luck are what's important and no one should have any more "rights" than anyone else and when it comes to crime, the punishment should also be equal, from theft to murder.
Your perspective is rather arrogant. Do you honestly feel that before the Civil Rights Act of 1964 ended legal racial segregation in this country, only the most competent whites were in positions of importance, authority, etc.?

By making the comment you did you're voicing the preconceived and prejudicial belief that many white people default to, that Black people are less competent to do the work for which they are hired, instead of the fact that racism, not lesser competence, has been and still is an impediment to better opportunities because only whites were allowed to work in certain occupations.

And not only were Black people excluded from certain occupations, the jobs they regularly occupied in the service industry as maids, bellcaps for the trains, housekeepers, agricultural workers in the fields, etc. were intentionally excluded from the social safety net of social security (Social Security Act of 1935). I learned about this particular bit of history from IM2 (thank you :) )

You mention air traffic controllers and the many recent close calls with tragedy being narrowly adverted but I haven't heard any Black people on the radio to the aircraft when sound clips of these incidents were broadcast on the news so what exactly are you talking about? We all know that the Tuskegee Airmen were a highly qualified elite group of fighter pilots who served overseas in the U.S. Army Air Corps during WWII yet were not allowed to fly for any of the commercial airlines back here in the States between the end of the war in 1945 and just prior to the passage of the Civil Rights Act of 1964. There was no reason for them not to be hired because they had certainly proven their abilities as aviators. It was simply nothing more than racism plain & simple - from the airlines and their passengers who didn't want to be onboard an aircraft with Black people and particularly not with one of them piloting their aircraft.

I have a friend who is just a few years shy of retirement and he used to have me laughing about how white people in the airport would see him in uniform and sometimes tell him get their bags for them. And he would if he had the time :) It never occurred to them that he was one of the airline's captains and not a skycap.

And even though you say all races in your commentary on making improvements, you then proceed to single out Black kids as being better off in a single parent home if the dad "sells illegal drugs, a thief, or worse" therefore perpetuating the same negative and racist stereotypes.

I posted an article regarding America's poorest white town. Do your admonishments for Black people also apply to the white people of Beattyville, Kentucky?
America's Poorest White Town

Completely utterly WRONG!

AA is racist. The problem is you don't believe blacks can be racist (which is racist thinking in and of itself).

To favor one race over another (because of race) is the definition of racism. And that is exactly what affirmative action does. Every word of it.

And ya never told us what you're doing with all those dimes :D
The problem is that you can't face the fact that whites have been favored and that you want to continue to be favored.

Show us where in the text below affirmative action elevates the rights of Black people over whites or anyone else:

Executive Order 10925, signed by President John F. Kennedy on March 6, 1961, required government contractors to "take affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and that employees are treated during employment without regard to their race, creed, color, or national origin." I​
Anyone with direct experience in hiring like myself and my wife KNOWS that preferential hiring and college admissions based on race is ABSOLUTELY real and has been in practice for decades. You are smart enough to know how laws get twisted, misapplied or otherwise ignored.

The problem is that you can't face the fact that whites have been favored and that you want to continue to be favored.

No...the problem is you think you "deserve" something. I deserve NOTHING and I never did. I worked my ass off for everything I have!

I buy the land, till the soil, plant the seed, water it, weed around it, protect the plant...and when the tomato turns red you think that YOU get to eat it.

Ain't gonna happen!

Lucky Duck,

Are white children better off in a single parent home if their father commits white colllar crime? If own liqour stores or tobacco stores? Or they own gun manufacturing plants? How about if they own trucking companies and other forms of transportation they specificcally use to transport the drugs that end up in that black fathers hand?

You want to argue that the rest of us who never owned slaves need to pay reparations to people who never were slaves, and frankly, I'm out.
Why do you all hold yourself in such high esteem? You all are NOT the government who put these racist policies in place that then allowed Black people to be lawfully discriminated and abused by just about any racist white they we had the misfortune to encounter.

And before anyone brings up their taxes, in what other instances do the American people get to prevent our government from spending the money that they collect from us as taxes, on things we don't want or agree with?

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
Show us where in the text below affirmative action elevates the rights of Black people over whites or anyone else:

Executive Order 10925, signed by President John F. Kennedy on March 6, 1961, required government contractors to "take affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and that employees are treated during employment without regard to their race, creed, color, or national origin." I​
Yeah, and the leftists in higher education are in VIOLATION of that as they twist and turn to devise systems to get more blacks in and keep more Asians and whites out. WHAT DO YOU THINK THE SCOTUS RULING WILL BE ABOUT?

Going back 60 years to quote the original INTENTION of the EO just shows how the libs are violating it.

Yup...and all the blacks that owned black slaves only bought family members in order to "save them" :laughing0301:

Then there's the one about the "innocent" black man :auiqs.jpg:
Having a problem facing the facts son?

ALL RISE!

This Evenings lesson:

Shutting Up the Disingeuous White Argument.

How Many Slaves Did Blacks Own?

So what do the actual numbers of black slave owners and their slaves tell us? In 1830, the year most carefully studied by Carter G. Woodson, about 13.7 percent (319,599) of the black population was free. Of these, 3,776 free Negroes owned 12,907 slaves, out of a total of 2,009,043 slaves owned in the entire United States, so the numbers of slaves owned by black people over all was quite small by comparison with the number owned by white people.

The math shows that about 7 times more blacks were slaves than were free. And out of 319,599 blacks who were free, 3,776 of them owned slaves. That's just over 1 perrcent of the freed blacks. 2,009,043 blacks were slaves at the time of this report. 12,907 of those 2 million were owned by blacks. Blacks owned 0.0064244518410009 of all the slaves in America.

3,776 blacks owned 12,907 slaves or 3 slaves each. These facts are missed b racists such as yourself to blurt out a line as if you have a speech disorder.

These are the facts and apparently you can't handle the truth.

Last edited:
No...the problem is you think you "deserve" something. I deserve NOTHING and I never did. I worked my ass off for everything I have!

I buy the land, till the soil, plant the seed, water it, weed around it, protect the plant...and when the tomato turns red you think that YOU get to eat it.

Ain't gonna happen!

You don't have the intelligence to think for yourself, much less tell me what I think boy. I don't think I'm owed anything, the evidence says blacks are owed. Your second sentence is not how things have happened. You stole the land, made people plant the seed, weed around it, protect the plant and then when the tomatoes got red, you excluded us from having any. The days of the white delusions are over. Learn this reality and govern yourself acccordingly.

Having a problem facing the facts son?

ALL RISE!

This Evenings lessos:

Shutting Up the Disingeuous White Argument.

How Many Slaves Did Blacks Own?

So what do the actual numbers of black slave owners and their slaves tell us? In 1830, the year most carefully studied by Carter G. Woodson, about 13.7 percent (319,599) of the black population was free. Of these, 3,776 free Negroes owned 12,907 slaves, out of a total of 2,009,043 slaves owned in the entire United States, so the numbers of slaves owned by black people over all was quite small by comparison with the number owned by white people.

The math shows that about 7 times more blacks were slaves than were free. And out of 319,599 blacks who were free, 3,776 of them owned slaves. That's just over 1 perrcent of the freed blacks. 2,009,043 blacks were slaves at the time of this report. 12,907 of those 2 million were owned by blacks. Blacks owned 0.0064244518410009 of all the slaves in America.

3,776 blacks owned 12,907 slaves or 3 slaves each. These facts are missed b racists such as yourself to blurt out a line as if you have a speech disorder.

These are the facts and apparently you can't handle the truth.
LOL. Now we're back to the "all rise" BS eh? See you in a month, big fella. :abgg2q.jpg:

So what do the actual numbers of black slave owners and their slaves tell us?

The fact is large numbers of free Negroes owned black slaves; in fact, in numbers disproportionate to their representation in society at large. In 1860 only a small minority of whites owned slaves.

The census also determined that there were fewer than 385,000 individuals who owned slaves (1). Even if all slaveholders had been white, that would amount to only 1.4 percent of whites in the country

Duke University professor John Hope Franklin, records that in New Orleans over 3,000 free Negroes owned slaves, or 28 percent of the free Negroes in that city

In Charleston, South Carolina in 1860 125 free Negroes owned slaves; six of them owning 10 or more.

LOTS more at link!

It was intended to be colorblind. It’s been perverted to be racial preferences. The intent was for the person best able to perform the job or meet academic requirements to get the position.

It was intended to be colorblind. It’s been perverted to be racial preferences. The intent was for the person best able to perform the job or meet academic requirements to get the position.
Exactly! All that grad student does is quote what the EO said - which was to pick the best person REGARDLESS of race. The liberals at Harvard and elsewhere are doing the precise opposite - developing admissions practices with the express purpose of advantaging a specific race and disadvantaging the other races.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back