Zone1 To The White People Who Believe Black People Have More Rights Than They Do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lisa is not black. Furthermore, she's racist, so her opinion about blacks should not be considered in any discussions relating to blacks.

WHO is raysis???

So if your not black you're not allowed to have any opinion on blacks?

“The U.S. racial wealth gap is substantial and is driven by public policy decisions.
The U.S. racial wealth gap is driven by the racial IQ gap. Also, when whites and blacks earn the same amount of money whites are more like to save money and blacks are more likely to go into debt.

You're a raysis...IM2

You really are a heel. You're as cuddly as a cactus, you're as charming as an eel. IM twwwoooOOO...

You're a bad banana with a....greasy black peel :banana:

No, it's not how it works. I am black and don't know any black person that doesn't want to work. Whites like you make me laugh. You've been given what you have by government legislation. Whites have sucked so much tit milk that a DD turned to an A cup. Don't lecture me about how things are son, because in reality things are like this:

“Striving for racial equity – a world where race is no longer a factor in the distribution of opportunity – is a matter of social justice. But moving toward racial equity can generate significant economic returns as well. When people face barriers to achieving their full potential, the loss of talent, creativity, energy, and productivity is a burden not only for those disadvantaged, but for communities, businesses, governments, and the economy as a whole. Initial research on the magnitude of this burden in the United States (U.S.), as highlighted in this brief, reveals impacts in the trillions of dollars in lost earnings, avoidable public expenditures, and lost economic output.”

You don't know ANY Black person that doesn't want to work? I guess you don't know very many Black people. White people just had money handed to them by the gubmint? You are so full of SHIT there is just no other way to say it .

WHO is raysis???

So if your not black you're not allowed to have any opinion on blacks?

When your opinions are racist and not based on fact, no.

You're a raysis...IM2

You really are a heel. You're as cuddly as a cactus, you're as charming as an eel. IM twwwoooOOO...

You're a bad banana with a....greasy black peel :banana:
Nah, you're just afflicted with white fragility and can't face the truth. Your racism makes you believe that you have the right to criticize everyone else based on fiction, but when others criticize what whites have done and use documented evidence then you start crying about how somebody is a racist.

He calls me "boy"...complains about my "whiteness"...then say I AM A RAYSIS :auiqs.jpg:

Better take a look in the mirror there sir Mr. Blackman sir.

Your blackness has affected your brain.
Yes, because you have the mentality of a little boy. Your arguments are juvenile and not based on fact. Your "whiteness" is a mental disorder.

No, it's not how it works. I am black and don't know any black person that doesn't want to work.
They want to work as professional athletes and entertainers. They do not want to take the jobs illegal immigrants risk their lives for.

Nah, you're just afflicted with white fragility and can't face the truth. Your racism makes you believe that you have the right to criticize everyone else based on fiction, but when others criticize what whites have done and use documented evidence then you start crying about how somebody is a racist.
The truth is that the process of human evolution did not prepare most Negroes for the intellectual and social requirements of civilization. That is why blacks tend to be much less intelligent than whites, and why they have higher rates of illegitimacy and much higher crime rates.

Where are the great civilizations blacks created? They never existed. Where are the black run, black majority countries with high standards of living, low crime rates, and well functioning governments? They do not exist. Where is there a black neighborhood you would like to walk through after 10:00 pm? Where is there any evidence that your race is equal to mine, other than on the sports fiield?

This speaks for itself.

To The White People Who Believe Black People Have More Rights Than They Do

Listen to the conversations surrounding affirmative action. The underlying sentiment from those opposed is that someone is taking something away from white people that they are entitled to. A similar complaint, mainly promoted and funded by white people, is that Asians suffer because Black people are getting their spots for college admissions to top schools. The truth is that segments of the white population are pitting minority populations against each other while they keep the lion's share. Affirmative action exists because jobs, business opportunities, and college admissions were almost exclusively reserved for whites, whether by law or tradition. What they see as their rights being taken away is simply opening up opportunities to those previously denied.

White people initially granted themselves to and later saw reduced; the right to vote, the right to hold political office, the right to an education, the right to many jobs, preferred seating on public transportation, separate drinking fountains, special seating at movies, better access to grocery stores, banks, and medical care. There was no aspect of American society where white people didn't have an advantage, and many see gains by minorities as an affront to themselves.

Many white people, certainly not all, think Black people are taking their rights away. Read the comments section after any race-related Internet posts, and it's clear.

face it
This speaks for itself.

To The White People Who Believe Black People Have More Rights Than They Do

Listen to the conversations surrounding affirmative action. The underlying sentiment from those opposed is that someone is taking something away from white people that they are entitled to. A similar complaint, mainly promoted and funded by white people, is that Asians suffer because Black people are getting their spots for college admissions to top schools. The truth is that segments of the white population are pitting minority populations against each other while they keep the lion's share. Affirmative action exists because jobs, business opportunities, and college admissions were almost exclusively reserved for whites, whether by law or tradition. What they see as their rights being taken away is simply opening up opportunities to those previously denied.

White people initially granted themselves to and later saw reduced; the right to vote, the right to hold political office, the right to an education, the right to many jobs, preferred seating on public transportation, separate drinking fountains, special seating at movies, better access to grocery stores, banks, and medical care. There was no aspect of American society where white people didn't have an advantage, and many see gains by minorities as an affront to themselves.

Many white people, certainly not all, think Black people are taking their rights away. Read the comments section after any race-related Internet posts, and it's clear.

1618519271844.png

I never attended a single sports event when I was in college. I think it is a scandal to give a football or a basketball scholarship to someone who cannot read at an eighth grade level. Nevertheless, universities make far more money from football and basketball than the cost of giving scholarships to those who do not belong on campus.

But that's not where most of the Athletic admissions are going, buddy. Thanks to the stupidity that is Title IX, you have girls getting sports scholarships for sports no one watches or cares about, and now they are all freaking out because boys in dresses are stealing some of that scholarship money. To which I just have to laugh, laugh, laugh. We saw in the Varsity Blues Scandal where that daughter of an Actress was giving a whole fake history of being part of a rowing team. Why did she get away with it. Because no one gives a tinker's damn about Women's Rowing.

I went to UIC, that spent about half the student fees programs propping up an athletic department. UIC didn't have football team, and the basketball team was a joke. They built a fancy new stadium, and no one attends the games with tickets given to students for free.

Legacy students have rich parents who are likely to make generous contributions to the universities that admit their children.

But the point is, they aren't the smartest or brightest, are they? Your argument is that it is a great tragedy that a black kid with slightly lower scores is admitted, but you are fine with a legacy moron getting admitted because his parents contribute. I smell a bit of hypocrisy here. Or just someone who doesn't like the thought of black people getting stuff.

The academically unqualified, illegitimate son of an unmarried welfare mother brings nothing of value to a campus.
Neither does the Frat Boy Chad spawn of rich people. But they insist on them anyway.

No one is being admitted who is "unqualified". Just less qualified. Which frankly, is fine, as long as we give these Ivy League institutions an outsized role in politics and business, then they'd better be diverse and open to everyone.

Frat Boy Chad and the over-pressured spawn of a Tiger Mom can be just as happy going to state.

The U.S. racial wealth gap is driven by the racial IQ gap. Also, when whites and blacks earn the same amount of money whites are more like to save money and blacks are more likely to go into debt.

Uh, yeah, because they are less likely to get good interest rates, more likely to be preyed upon by predatory lenders, etc. You are the kind of person who would break someone's legs and then laugh at them for not being able to run. Or maybe you go down to the Rape Crisis Center and tell those women they shouldn't have dressed like sluts.

They want to work as professional athletes and entertainers. They do not want to take the jobs illegal immigrants risk their lives for.
Neither do most of the White MAGAts who scream "Build the Wall (that someone else is going to end up paying for).

Heck, I would love to make every Red Hat work three months picking lettuce in California, since they don't seem to think that undocumented immigrants are necessary.

Where are the great civilizations blacks created? They never existed. Where are the black run, black majority countries with high standards of living, low crime rates, and well functioning governments? They do not exist. Where is there a black neighborhood you would like to walk through after 10:00 pm? Where is there any evidence that your race is equal to mine, other than on the sports fiield?

As a white person, I don't look at you as an equal, Hector. I look at you like a fucking embarrassment, and so would most white people if you started spewing your racism in polite company.

So what great thing have you accomplished in your life that you are so proud of?

As far great black civilizations...

Uh, yeah, because they are less likely to get good interest rates, more likely to be preyed upon by predatory lenders, etc. You are the kind of person who would break someone's legs and then laugh at them for not being able to run. Or maybe you go down to the Rape Crisis Center and tell those women they shouldn't have dressed like sluts.
You are wrong on both counts. Your first assertion is an example of the Straw Man Fallacy.

As far as the second, I think rape is a serious crime.

Blacks are less likely to get good interest rates because they are less likely to have good credit histories.

Neither do most of the White MAGAts who scream "Build the Wall (that someone else is going to end up paying for).

Heck, I would love to make every Red Hat work three months picking lettuce in California, since they don't seem to think that undocumented immigrants are necessary.
For the record I voted against Trump in 2016 and 2020.

Illegal immigrants would not find jobs if we eliminated most of the welfare system, increased the severity of the criminal justice system, and forced welfare recipients to pick lettuce in California, and perform the other unskilled jobs illegal immigrants manage to find.

As a white person, I don't look at you as an equal, Hector. I look at you like a fucking embarrassment, and so would most white people if you started spewing your racism in polite company.

If you were my equal, you would be able to respond politely to my politely expressed and fact based arguments. :cool:

Most whites and many blacks know that what I say is true. I think you do too. Otherwise you would not be required to resort to insults, name calling, and obscene words. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back