Zone1 to the rich : you and your obvious moves towards depopulation... [anger emoji].

peacefan

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2018
Amsterdam, Netherlands
to the rich :
you and your obvious moves towards depopulation.

i hate you because you keep wars going and wont grow enough crops.

@ The White House (on fb)
@ MAGA Headquarters (on fb)
@ Donald J Trump (on fb)
@ Nikki Haley (on fb)
@ Joe Biden (on fb)
FYI. we're now officially at war with eachother. i side with the poor, even if i do make it to riches myself.

personally, i only want millionaire status. :D
to raise a family and not have to worry about what'll be under the Christmas tree
and on the dinner table each night

the rest (and i'll be aiming high), i'll gladly donate to human and animal charities.
i mean it!!!

and i have moral reservations about secret wars, i consider them not-done, so i won't be putting this post into the fb archives for a while.... maybe even not for a week! :)

and this particular 'rabbit hole' goes at least 1 level deeper :
ALL OF YOU MUST STOP SMOKING, so we [the evil among the richest] can send you off to wars, hehehe...

so, fellow citizens, you have a choice to make : to do dog-walking instead of jogging, or spend some money each week on smoking.
this goes out especially to the younger generations.

i think we humans should grow up, to become a primarily non-violent species. that donates a heck of alot more per month to charities. we're not all born into rich families, after all.

to the rich :

@ Donald J Trump (on fb)
@ Nikki Haley (on fb)

i think we humans should grow up, to become a primarily non-violent species.
Suppose the Moon was moved into exactly its present position to block out those frequencies from the sun and galaxy centre that most morph into peace and spiritual producing energy .
Suppose that is the main experimental purpose -- to see how a race reacts and develops when its energy is effectively manipulated at maximum for discord and violence .

If so , do not ask for the impossible unless you can move the moon .
Stick that up your jumper because it is not as batshit crazy as you doubtless think .

FYI. we're now officially at war with eachother. i side with the poor, even if i do make it to riches myself

i think we humans should grow up, to become a primarily non-violent species

I'm seeing a glaring inconsistency here.

Thanks for outing yourself as a communist though. You are the enemy

I'm seeing a glaring inconsistency here.

Thanks for outing yourself as a communist though. You are the enemy
one can become a non-violent revolutionist too, and make non-violent 'war' on one's political opponents.

and i'm no communist, and i might not become a true revolutionist either..
instead, i might stay a research web-apps opensource developer, and earn myself the 'points' for a wealthy-man incarnation at some point.

Last edited:
Suppose the Moon was moved into exactly its present position to block out those frequencies from the sun and galaxy centre that most morph into peace and spiritual producing energy .
Suppose that is the main experimental purpose -- to see how a race reacts and develops when its energy is effectively manipulated at maximum for discord and violence .

Stick that up your jumper because it is not as batshit crazy as you doubtless think .
that's just 1 of many spiritual-folks' theories about the origins of evil, dear.
i hope you already knew that ;)

https://www.youtube . com/watch?v=GeUGGyNA6B8&list=RDMM&index=5

why do we even educate our youths into traditionalist value sets, that always lag behind our kids' interests, and INTO THE MILITARY?!

can anyone answer me that simple question?

to the rich :

@ Donald J Trump (on fb)
@ Nikki Haley (on fb)
@ Joe Biden (on fb)
FYI. we're now officially at war with eachother. i side with the poor, even if i do make it to riches myself.

personally, i only want millionaire status. :D
to raise a family and not have to worry about what'll be under the Christmas tree
and on the dinner table each night

the rest (and i'll be aiming high), i'll gladly donate to human and animal charities.
i mean it!!!

and i have moral reservations about secret wars, i consider them not-done, so i won't be putting this post into the fb archives for a while.... maybe even not for a week! :)

and this particular 'rabbit hole' goes at least 1 level deeper :
ALL OF YOU MUST STOP SMOKING, so we [the evil among the richest] can send you off to wars, hehehe...

so, fellow citizens, you have a choice to make : to do dog-walking instead of jogging, or spend some money each week on smoking.
this goes out especially to the younger generations.

i think we humans should grow up, to become a primarily non-violent species. that donates a heck of alot more per month to charities. we're not all born into rich families, after all.
Praise our Lord and Savior Jesus. He was a servant of the poor.

my own theory about the origins of evil on earth is more evolutionary than spiritual..

animals hunt eachother, and the plants are in fear of getting eating by herbivors and
they compete with eachother for root- and branch-and-leaves-space.

i think it's the same on most planets out there actually.

Forum List

Back