To save America is to save the right idea

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
I do not know of a single country in the world that would have a real right force. In Europe, conservatives are also leftists, their conservatism is totalitarianism.
For example, in Germany the main parties are ultra-left communists versus Christian Democrats. But Christian Democrats are some kind of mixture of Prussian collectivism with Christian collectivism. So they also leftists. In Russia, the current government is moderately left, and in opposition, ultra-left. I think that's the case everywhere.

The last such country was Austro-Hungary.

Therefore, if America dies, the right idea itself will also die.

Last edited:
I do not know of a single country in the world that would have a real right force. In Europe, conservatives are also leftists, their conservatism is totalitarianism.
For example, in Germany the main parties are ultra-left communists versus Christian Democrats. But Christian Democrats are some kind of mixture of Prussian collectivism with Christian collectivism. So they also leftists. In Russia, the current government is moderately left, and in opposition, ultra-left. I think that's the case everywhere.

Therefore, if America dies, the right idea itself will also dies.
What country are you from?

Sounds like you're from a country with only one political opinion, left and more left?!

America isn't going to die, neither will conservatism.

• Banned
Sounds like you're from a country with only one political opinion, left and more left?!
Yes, but the same thing is now everywhere except America, but even America is already sliding towards it. Trump is not Reagan. He promoted leftist Israel and some of his rhetoric was leftist. He himself comes from the left, he became right only on the eve of the elections. I see this as the agony of the right in America itself.

Regardless of labels you try to attach being inaccurate, the main point that is true is that America stands almost alone on political ideology.

Some countries may change their ideologies out of fear and some others will become neutrals.

More interesting is the question on what position the world's democracies will take?

Yes, but the same thing is now everywhere except America, but even America is already sliding towards it. Trump is not Reagan. He promoted leftist Israel and some of his rhetoric was leftist. He himself comes from the left, he became right only on the eve of the elections. I see this as the agony of the right in America itself.
1. Trump came up with the winning policy, "America First Populism". The democrats and Republicans before Trump were, and still are "globalists". Meaning that factories move to the cheapest labor, tariffs can be unfair, China is not a threat even though they steal intellectual property and are building a powerful military. Trump's America First Populism is a conservative nationalistic policy. It is very popular, especially after seeing the democrats in power.

2. Trump was a NYC democrat. There aren't many NYC Republicans. US cities have become what you think the country is "sliding toward". Outside the cities, we are very conservative, and will always stay conservative unless the Left controls all local school boards and indoctrinates the kids. The recent VA elections proved that won't happen. We are taking control of the schools away from the commie teacher's unions.

3. There is no "agony" of the right, only anticipation of the 2022 and 2024 elections. The right is projected to win majorities in both the House and Senate.

4. What country are you from?

• Banned
1. Trump came up with the winning policy, "America First Populism". The democrats and Republicans before Trump were, and still are "globalists". Meaning that factories move to the cheapest labor, tariffs can be unfair, China is not a threat even though they steal intellectual property and are building a powerful military. Trump's America First Populism is a conservative nationalistic policy. It is very popular, especially after seeing the democrats in power.

2. Trump was a NYC democrat. There aren't many NYC Republicans. US cities have become what you think the country is "sliding toward". Outside the cities, we are very conservative, and will always stay conservative unless the Left controls all local school boards and indoctrinates the kids. The recent VA elections proved that won't happen. We are taking control of the schools away from the commie teacher's unions.

3. There is no "agony" of the right, only anticipation of the 2022 and 2024 elections. The right is projected to win majorities in both the House and Senate.
From this confusion, I only understood that in America everything is becoming like in Europe, the fake opposition between the pseudo-right and the left, the Americans can not do anything about it despite the second amendment, and all that they can is save children from left fagots in the villages, is this consolation

• Banned
The second amendment essentially does not work, the left did not give a damn about it and will soon be removed at all.

• Banned
Even if right-wing voters knew Trump was a fake right-wing, they had no choice.
It was better to organize protests

Jeb lost to Trump in the 2016 primaries. Jeb is no debater.
Trump beat Hillary in the biggest upset win in history.
Hillary supposedly had a 95% probability of winning, and LOST.
Does this somehow cancel out that he is an agent of the left?

From this confusion, I only understood that in America everything is becoming like in Europe, the fake opposition between the pseudo-right and the left, the Americans can not do anything about it despite the second amendment, and all that they can is save children from left fagots in the villages, is this consolation
1. No, not everything in the US is becoming like the EU. That's just in the big cities.
2. The opposition between the right and left in the US is very real, just look at the "news" outlets as an example. FXN (Fox News) is center-right and very popular. CNN, NBC, MSNBC are all left leaning "propaganda outlets" for city people.
3. The opposition between left and right is very visible in the House and Senate. The democrats even want to pack the US Supreme Court with liberal justices. That won't happen.
3. The 2nd Amendment is in the US Constitution, it won't ever be changed.
4. The blue areas below are Leftist/democrat, the red areas are right leaning or Republican. The 2022 and 2024 elections should be even more red.

1639594782805.png

I'm not sure where you get your information, but you seem to be fed a lot of leftist propaganda.

Does this somehow cancel out that he is an agent of the left?
Who is an agent of the left? Trump??
Trump governed as a conservative, that's why Biden reversed all of his policies and the US is such a mess right now. Trump cut taxes, increased military spending, appointed conservative judges, added tariffs to make trade more fair, cut regulations, etc. There is nothing Trump did that leftists liked.

Trump is right wing, period. There is nothing left wing about Trump.
Trump was a member of left and center parties, his rhetoric is left, he collaborated with leftists regimes such as Israel, Russia and the Taliban. By all properties, he's a leftist agent

Ignorant nonsense and lies.

Trump was a member of left and center parties, his rhetoric is left, he collaborated with leftists regimes such as Israel, Russia and the Taliban. By all properties, he's a leftist agent
You are misinformed. Not sure where you got your information but it is wrong.
1. Trump's rhetoric is right leaning, and nationalistic, America First Populism
2. He did not collaborate with leftist regimes, that was investigated and disproved, it was a hoax by Hillary Clinton, who hired Russians to make up lies about Trump.
3. Trump governed as a conservative, that proves he is a real conservative.

Forum List

Back