Biden will lean on "an army" of social media "influencers," which may get their own briefing room at the White House, to target young voters

The "young Republican" types have always been politically active and voting, but now the REST of the young are more interested and animated, too. Mostly because of abortion, of course.

The GQP has really been going for it, across the board, so now we'll see what America thinks about that. Who knows.

The "young Republican" types have always been politically active and voting, but now the REST of the young are more interested and animated, too. Mostly because of abortion, of course.

The GQP has really been going for it, across the board, so now we'll see what America thinks about that. Who knows.
They are also energized by school shootings, the high cost of living, and the persecution of LGBTQ folks.

The GOP is putting out too many folks running for president which smell of fascism and totalism. The DNC is trying to get them equality and life.
The base believes it's "do or die" time. All or nothing. Victory or misery. Good or evil. That's what they're told, so they swallow it.

So they're just going for it. And I guess they think the country will just LOVE it.

I don't have a crystal ball, but it's tough to believe that a majority of this country wants this White Christian Nationalist authoritarianism.

Meh, Dems are winning in 2024 regardless. It may not be Biden who wins the Primary though if challenged.

The base believes it's "do or die" time. All or nothing. Victory or misery. Good or evil. That's what they're told, so they swallow it.

So they're just going for it. And I guess they think the country will just LOVE it.

I don't have a crystal ball, but it's tough to believe that a majority of this country wants this authoritarianism.
I hope the Dems learn to control theirs.

I hope the Dems learn to control theirs.
Yep. No sign of that so far, and that's part of what is driving this.

LxsGigr.jpg

Forum List

Back