To: Nancy Patricia Pelosi

watchingfromafar

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2017

download.jpg

Speaker of the United States House of Representatives

I’m a fellow American citizen; I ask you to do what you were voted to do,

Please send the latest version of the House’s articles of impeachment to the senate

The world-wide web will broadcast the sending of the articles; live on TV, real time

The world- wide web will broadcast the articles being received by the Senate; live TV, in real time

The world- wide web will broadcast what Senator (Mitch) McCONNELL does next-----------
M000355.jpg

This process will force the Republican held senate to be “publicly respond” in the eyes of the public for all to see; in real time

Please, talk to your house; then do what needs to be done

There’s no reason to wait until tomorrow to do what you can do today

History is in the making

Just a suggestion

Thank you, Nancy Pelosi

Anyone else agree/disagree-?

Last edited:
Yes, please do. But I urge you to wait until June of next year.

Signed,

A patriotic citizen.

America may not survive two (2) more years of Trump
Don't wait for tomorrow to do something you can do today.
:)-

View attachment 263209

Please send the latest version of the House’s articles of impeachment to the senate

The world-wide web will broadcast the sending of the articles; live on TV, real time

The world- wide web will broadcast the articles being received by the Senate; live TV, in real time

The world- wide web will broadcast what Senator (Mitch) McCONNELL does next-----------
View attachment 263208

This process will force the Republican held senate to be “publicly respond” in the eyes of the public for all to see; in real time

History is in the making

Just a suggestion

Thank you, Nancy Pelosi

Go for it.

View attachment 263209

View attachment 263208

History is in the making

Just a suggestion

Thank you, Nancy Pelosi

Don’t you need a reason to impeach? Not that you are mad you lost in 2016?? Lol

LOL Mueller stated for the record NO COLLUSION you damn moron.

There seems to be a few who have not yet learned how to read or is it just a reading comprehension problem-?
On a side note, there are a lot of people in mental institutions who LOL a lot.

:)-

View attachment 263209

View attachment 263208

History is in the making

Just a suggestion

Thank you, Nancy Pelosi

Yes! Yes!

View attachment 263209

View attachment 263208

History is in the making

Just a suggestion

Thank you, Nancy Pelosi

Well, you sent this three days ago. Has she replied yet?

Yes Speaker Pelosi begin impeachment proceedings do so even though it is something only about 40 Democrats in the House who are in rock solid blue districts support and would put those not in such districts in serious trouble. Do this despite the fact if you somehow got the votes in the House it would die in the Senate do it even though poll after poll shows a majority of Americans do not support impeachment do this even though it would give Donald Trump a great talking point for 2020 and greatly increase his chances of getting reelected,

Forum List

Back