To: Nancy Patricia Pelosi

LOL Mueller stated for the record NO COLLUSION you damn moron.

Mueller, in First Comments on Russia Inquiry, Declines to Clear Trump

May 29, 2019
WASHINGTON — Robert S. Mueller III, the special counsel, declined on Wednesday to clear President Trump of obstruction of justice in his first public characterization of his two-year investigation of Russia’s interference in the 2016 presidential election.

“If we had had confidence that the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so,” Mr. Mueller said, reading from prepared notes behind a lectern at the Justice Department at a hastily called public appearance.

:)-

Don’t you need a reason to impeach? Not that you are mad you lost in 2016?? Lol

I believe treason qualifies

Treason? Not even the Articles of Impeachment draw up in 2017 by six Democrats listed treason. That dog don't hunt.

6 Democrats file articles of impeachment against Trump

Now, I'm sure the Democrats could come up with enough to justify, in their minds, impeachment. Ye, it will go no farther in the Senate than the impeachment of Bill Clinton did in 1998. There will be a trial with not enough votes to convict.

BTW, the definition of treason: 18 U.S. Code § 2381 - Treason

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Since we aren't at war with Russia, no treasonous actions can exist.

Now, for transparency (and before you get you panties in a twist), I don't like Trump, I damn sure didn't vote for Trump (or Clinton), nor will I in the next election.

LOL Mueller stated for the record NO COLLUSION you damn moron.

May 29, 2019
WASHINGTON — Robert S. Mueller III, the special counsel, declined on Wednesday to clear President Trump of obstruction of justice in his first public characterization of his two-year investigation of Russia’s interference in the 2016 presidential election.

“If we had had confidence that the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so,” Mr. Mueller said, reading from prepared notes behind a lectern at the Justice Department at a hastily called public appearance.

You claimed he conspired with Russia that has nothing o do with Obstruction Collusion was in fact stated to not have occurred.

You claimed he conspired with Russia that has nothing o do with Obstruction Collusion was in fact stated to not have occurred.

Trump coordinated with the Russians during his run for presidency. The Mueller report identified over 100 meetings between trump’s team and the Russians.
While in office, trump has made several efforts to white-wash the report which is, on the face of it, obstruction.

I am fully aware that there are some folks who will follow trump to the bitter end.

Pelosi publicly stated that she hopes God is kind to him but I on the other hand know trump is going to Hell.

And those who follow him will feel the heat of it as will
:)-.

Trump coordinated with the Russians during his run for presidency. The Mueller report identified over 100 meetings between trump’s team and the Russians.
While in office, trump has made several efforts to white-wash the report which is, on the face of it, obstruction.

I am fully aware that there are some folks who will follow trump to the bitter end.

Pelosi publicly stated that she hopes God is kind to him but I on the other hand know trump is going to Hell.

Again for the ohh so slow an amazingly stupid Mueller STATED for the record he found no proof of collusion none at all.

So since there's six more years coming.

If believing this helps you sleet at night then continue to dream that impossible dream. But in the morning reality is going to slap you in the face.

my advice is to just turn the check

I think you have some decisions to make.

Yes, justoffal; you do have some decisions to make.
I hope you make them wisely

To: Nancy Patricia Pelosi

View attachment 263209

Speaker of the United States House of Representatives

I’m a fellow American citizen; I ask you to do what you were voted to do,

Please send the latest version of the House’s articles of impeachment to the senate

The world-wide web will broadcast the sending of the articles; live on TV, real time

The world- wide web will broadcast the articles being received by the Senate; live TV, in real time

The world- wide web will broadcast what Senator (Mitch) McCONNELL does next-----------
View attachment 263208

This process will force the Republican held senate to be “publicly respond” in the eyes of the public for all to see; in real time

Please, talk to your house; then do what needs to be done

There’s no reason to wait until tomorrow to do what you can do today

History is in the making

Just a suggestion

Thank you, Nancy Pelosi

Anyone else agree/disagree-?

Yep, if that doesn't get her motivated, she obviously doesn't care....dumbass.

IF YOU DONT AGREE WITH ME YOUR GOING TO HELL

And this is why no rational person can take you seriously.

I'm sure you have corroborating links to back this up.

If believing this helps you sleet at night then continue to dream that impossible dream. But in the morning reality is going to slap you in the face.

I have. I know exactly what I'm going to do after Trump's landslide victory.

Jo

Jo

I assume you're not going to disneyland.......

Jo

I assume you're not going to disneyland.......

Nope....
Gonna pile up some Biden 2020 signs and piss on'em.

Jo

Forum List

Back