Breaking Revelation! Biden in 1973 Lectured Cleveland, OH on what 'Is Good For The Negro'

From 45+ years ago? Almost two generations ago?

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Shit...are you Trumpbots scared to DEATH by this guy or WHAT?

Washington and Jefferson had slaves, as the left reminds us every time we mention them. Are you frightened of them?

We need to take down the Biden statue.

Obama+Hosts+Young+Men+Local+Schools+White+n_R4XYd6_Q-l.jpg

Well, there goes the black vote for him. Booker and Kamala 'Heels Up' Harris will hammer him on his blatant racist views toward blacks.

Book: Biden in 1973 Lectured Cleveland on What Is 'Good for the Negro'
Black people were sometimes referred to as negro 45 years ago. And Obama chose Biden as his VP.
You pretend to be butthurt, but Obama wasnt butthurt.
Back then I referred to those type people as Ni**ers or Colored Folks. Ah the memories of the good ole days!

Well, there goes the black vote for him. Booker and Kamala 'Heels Up' Harris will hammer him on his blatant racist views toward blacks.

Black people were sometimes referred to as negro 45 years ago. And Obama chose Biden as his VP.

I forgot all about that.

The first 'black' POTUS in history chose Biden as his running mate...and Trumpbots are trying to bin a 'racist' label on the latter?

Talk about utterly ridiculous.

I forgot all about that.

The first 'black' POTUS in history chose Biden as his running mate...and Trumpbots are trying to bin a 'racist' label on the latter?

Talk about utterly ridiculous.
Obama wasn't black. He was a Muslim mulatto with an alleged White mother.

The liberal media is already trying to take Biden out he's getting stabbed in the back left and right. Just as they took out Hillary in favor of Obama in 2008.

Robert E. Lee died 150 years ago and you Loons want him forgotten...no?
Who said we wanted him forgotten? We're not the ones with so much brain damage that we need statues and crosses up all over the place in the public square or else we'd forget the Civil War or even our religion.

Back then I referred to those type people as Ni**ers or Colored Folks. Ah the memories of the good ole days!
Of course....and that's the MAGA you want back, right?

"Biden was the last candidate onstage as others ventured into the crowd, until an MSNBC reporter started asking him about Harris. Biden tried to explain why he thinks Harris misrepresented his long record, until his wife, Jill Biden, interrupted and pulled him away.

He was the only high-profile candidate who declined to participate in a recent project from The New York Times, in which the Democrats answered the same set of questions about their proposals and positions. His campaign has declined to comment about his position on the death penalty, just as earlier this week it did not respond to questions from The Atlantic about whether he still supports the Trans-Pacific Partnership.

despite having told a voter in New Hampshire that he would visit an immigrant-detention facility near Miami while he was in town, he went on his way to do some high-dollar fundraising in Chicago, as six of his competitors made the 40-minute drive to try to inspect the conditions."

Most Candidates Are Running for President. Joe Biden Is Still Strolling.

Your link:

"'Joe Biden, elected to the Senate in 1972, was a leading voice in the attempt to win back white working-class voters by showing them how tough Democrats could be against affirmative [action], school integration, and other priorities of the civil rights movement,' Grim writes. He added:

"I do not buy the concept, popular in the ’60s, which said, 'We have suppressed the black man for 300 years and the white man is now far ahead in the race for everything our society offers. In order to even the score, we must now give the black man a head start, or even hold the white man back, to even the race. I don’t buy that,' Biden told a Delaware weekly newspaper in 1975. 'I don’t feel responsible for the sins of my father and grandfather.I feel responsible for what the situation is today, for the sins of my own generation. And I’ll be damned if I feel responsible to pay for what happened 300 years ago.'"

Imho, Joe's just another corporate Democrat who told his working class base "if you don't like NAFTA, vote Republican."
lead_720_405.jpg

Trump Wins a Round on NAFTA, and America Loses the Trade War

Forum List

Back