To Jail Or Not To Jail, That Is The Question

This prediction may not age well.

: SHRUG :

I'm a big boy, I can take it. LOLs

Even if convicted I'm betting on his status as former President will result in negotiations between the Secret Service and the Bureau of Prisons for home confinement in lieu of being in a traditional prison.

WW

I found this from CNN, which I thought was very funny. CNN analyst Mark Preston and panel talked about civil unrest around the country if Trump were to be jailed, even for a short time, due to violating a gag order in the hush money case.

“If that were to happen, first of all, I think you would probably see civil unrest across the country, certainly in some cities. That’s one,” he said, highlighted by Mediaite. “And two, politically, if I’m the Biden campaign, I don’t want to necessarily see him in jail, because that’s just going to get people more inflamed and more fired up.”

And yet they are all too stupid to see what would happen if they found Trump criminally guilty and sentenced him to jail in this hush money case. Don't they think the same thing or worse would happen then, motivating his supporters even more to go out and vote for Trump? These guys are just so damned stupid.

Please, please, please put him in jail. Please. You want to guarantee his election. Please lock him up

People can say anything they want.

P01135809 is a criminal defendant and does not have a right to intimidate or threaten prosecutors, jurors, and witnesses.

WW
Of course not. But you cannot cite a single instance of his intimidating or threatening prosecutors, jurors, and witnesses.

He'll continue to be treated with kid gloves. The judges are afraid to do anything else.

They should stop with the gag orders. He's made a mockery of them.

Because standards don't apply to him, rules are now optional for him.
How has he made a mockery of them? Give some examples.

I found this from CNN, which I thought was very funny. CNN analyst Mark Preston and panel talked about civil unrest around the country if Trump were to be jailed, even for a short time, due to violating a gag order in the hush money case.

“If that were to happen, first of all, I think you would probably see civil unrest across the country, certainly in some cities. That’s one,” he said, highlighted by Mediaite. “And two, politically, if I’m the Biden campaign, I don’t want to necessarily see him in jail, because that’s just going to get people more inflamed and more fired up.”

And yet they are all too stupid to see what would happen if they found Trump criminally guilty and sentenced him to jail in this hush money case. Don't they think the same thing or worse would happen then, motivating his supporters even more to go out and vote for Trump? These guys are just so damned stupid.

I don't think so.

Conservatives are mostly docile and I think they learned their lesson on Jan 6 as unarmed women were shot dead with impunity.

On some level, they realize it is not their country anymore.

I don't think so.

Conservatives are mostly docile and I think they learned their lesson on Jan 6 as unarmed women were shot dead with impunity.

On some level, they realize it is not their country anymore.
Conservatives spend lot of time fantasizing about being violent.

Conservatives spend lot of time fantasizing about being violent.
What are you rambling about?

They don't burn down cities and loot if that is what you mean.

You Leftists, however, live to do those things.

What are you rambling about?

They don't burn down cities and loot if that is what you mean.

You Leftists, however, live to do those things.
It’s weird because conservatives are usually accusing us leftists of being limp wristed wusses.

Conservatives absolutely love violent rhetoric. It’s a big part of their fantasies.

Ones that violate the First Amendment, absolutely
Actually gag orders in criminal cases are not uncommon.
And the First Amendment does not give one the "right" to attack jurors and witnesses outside the courtroom. That's mafia shit and courts don't allow it.
If they did the criminals like Don Snoreleone would just intimade and scare all the witnesses off.

It’s weird because conservatives are usually accusing us leftists of being limp wristed wusses.

Conservatives absolutely love violent rhetoric. It’s a big part of their fantasies.
They are. Leftists, like Hamas, targets women and children.

That is why Rittenhouse with an AR 15 made you poop your panties.

Hell, Iran only kills 7 year old girls.

Actually gag orders in criminal cases are not uncommon.
And the First Amendment does not give one the "right" to attack jurors and witnesses outside the courtroom. That's mafia shit and courts don't allow it.
If they did the criminals like Don Snoreleone would just intimade and scare all the witnesses off.
but it's ok for media to spoil the jury pool instead? huh? :dunno:

So Trump gets to violate the gag order and do whatever the hell he wants w/no consequence.

Right OP?
Frankly, that is what we see from Progs all the time. You know as well as I that we have government employees who think their feces does not stink. The criminal code makes us all potential criminals. Government employees may even screw with other government employees. Today depending on where you live, you can jaywalk at 3 in the morning with no traffic and get worse treatment from an authoritarian then murdering someone. in New York there are people committing heinous crimes and getting away with it. Trusting the system is difficult anymore.

Forum List

Back