To Jail Or Not To Jail, That Is The Question

LOL For God's sake, the motherfucker was out there last week making up stories about his uncle being eaten by cannibals. Cannibals!

If it weren't so down right frightening, it would be funny

Oh for fuck's sake, it was tongue in cheek reiteration of some family lore, an inside joke, he also mentioned those who died who weren't 'losers' and 'suckers' a reference to Trump's calling deceased military by that disparaging term though he didn't mention Trump's name.

The exact quote:

And he got shot down in New Guinea, and they never found the body because there used to be - there were a lot of cannibals, for real, in that part of New Guinea.

If you think that's evidence for dementia, then perhaps you should see a doctor for the possibility you might have it.

Biden talked for 23 minutes and it was flawless.

Now, here is some real dementia in action:

Yeah, comer has ZERO evidence joe biden recieved a penny from Hunter Biden.

Zero. I know, I've looked at all the published evidence, there isn't any.

Not one document implicates Joe Biden, that is the immutable, incontrovertible, indisputable, fact.

Not one.

Not one financial document produced by Comer has Joe Biden as beneficiary or signatory.

The Checks to Joe from James Biden are loan repayments, if the claim is otherwise, where is the proof?

Not one LLC lists Joe Biden as an officer in a Shell.

Not one LLC has been proven to be established for a corrupt purpose as none of the 10 or so legitimate reasons have been excluded.

Not one taped phone call implicates joe in any wrong doing.

Not one testimony against Joe is backed by hard evidence.

No testimony given by Joe's staff against him. Other testimony lacks corroboration.

No testimony by Joe's sons and daughters are made against him

Noting that every email and text presented do not have Joe Biden as a participant in the conversation and third party mentions of Joe is hearsay and some have been established as fake.

Noting that the chain of custody of the laptop is not clear cut, and has the potential for corruption.

In fact, all of the evidence thus far produced, it only proves that Hunter Biden did business abroad, that that business is not against the law, plus the fact that he generously shared his profits with other family members, but notably except his father.

SARs are not proof of wrongdoing, says so right on the Gov website. In fact, if someone deals with large sums doing business with foreign entities, SARs are common.

FBI FD-1023 reports are not evidence, they need to be corroborated, and none have been, to date. The testimony on the document, by Smirnov, he's been indicted.

IRS agents are not, by definition, true whistleblowers, their testimony is merely a disagreement with the prosecutors prosecutorial decisions, in which such disagreements are common, and not only that, their testimony was impeached by Weiss , Garland and Rep Goldman and Raskin.

That Yelena Baturina was not sanctioned is not a damning fact at all, as alleged, given that some 50 Russian/Ukrainian billionaires haven't been sanctioned, either, and she is merely one of many.

One 'whistleblower' is a fugitive, the other was indicted and the one who was indicted, his testimony was to be the centerpiece to tie all their suggestive 'evidence' together. It all fell apart with his indictment.

What I've been finding is that for every issue put forth by Republicans, regarding the Bidens, there is an innocent explanation. Oh, some things might look bad, but looking bad is not illegal.

The transcript details what services Hunter provided.

All of the 'evidence' thus far is suggestive in nature, and not conclusive.

But nothing on Joe Biden.

Nothing.

Zilch

Squat

Zip.

Nada, as in NadaGawdDamnThing.

No, you can't. I've heard all your arguments.

If US Attorney David Weiss can't find it, an attorney on the investigation for six years, you think you can?

Give me a break.

and Comer et al, are morons.

NONE of Hunter's clients received any political favors from Joe. there is NO 'influence peddling'. Riding off dad's coattails doesn't equal 'influence peddling'.

You guys on the right do not have a clue as to what constitutes proof.

So Carter couldn’t get it done with a guy Reagan did. Failure

Carter appointed Volcker because he was well known for fighting inflation.

However, he did it at the end of G. William Miller's term which was about to expire, which was towards the end of Carter's term as president, as well. And in the few months remaining into Carter's term, well, it takes more than a few months to tame inflation, so Reagan was the beneficiary of Volcker's policy.

And continuing in that tradition, Biden left Jerome Powell stay as fed chair, who was appointed by Trump.

So if you are going to credit Reagan, you must also credit Biden for taming inflation.

Trump knows what he’s doing. He learned his tactics at the knee of Roy Cohn. It’s the reason he thinks he’s a better lawyer than anyone he hires. The plan is always ‘Deny, Delay, Distract’. We can see it playing out every day.

Exactly what does that have to do with the topic we were discussing, "prior restraint"? Or are you trying to deflect, AGAIN!?

I found this from CNN, which I thought was very funny. CNN analyst Mark Preston and panel talked about civil unrest around the country if Trump were to be jailed, even for a short time, due to violating a gag order in the hush money case.

“If that were to happen, first of all, I think you would probably see civil unrest across the country, certainly in some cities. That’s one,” he said, highlighted by Mediaite. “And two, politically, if I’m the Biden campaign, I don’t want to necessarily see him in jail, because that’s just going to get people more inflamed and more fired up.”

And yet they are all too stupid to see what would happen if they found Trump criminally guilty and sentenced him to jail in this hush money case. Don't they think the same thing or worse would happen then, motivating his supporters even more to go out and vote for Trump? These guys are just so damned stupid.

I doubt if you will see cities burning down if Trump is imprisoned for violating a gag order. That is more of a Democrat thing. Democrats love to loot, burn and pillage.

You might see peaceful demonstrations. Plus, more than likely enough pissed off voters will mare it to the polls be to give the election to Trump. It may even be a landslide.

If Trump does end up in jail, I might give money to his campaign which will be the first time I ever donated to a politician.

I wonder if Trump wants to be jailed for violating a gag order.

I found this from CNN, which I thought was very funny. CNN analyst Mark Preston and panel talked about civil unrest around the country if Trump were to be jailed, even for a short time, due to violating a gag order in the hush money case.

“If that were to happen, first of all, I think you would probably see civil unrest across the country, certainly in some cities. That’s one,” he said, highlighted by Mediaite. “And two, politically, if I’m the Biden campaign, I don’t want to necessarily see him in jail, because that’s just going to get people more inflamed and more fired up.”

And yet they are all too stupid to see what would happen if they found Trump criminally guilty and sentenced him to jail in this hush money case. Don't they think the same thing or worse would happen then, motivating his supporters even more to go out and vote for Trump? These guys are just so damned stupid.

I don't think the so-called 'civil unrest' or 'bloodbaths' will ever happen, it's all bluff & bluster

I say put the daughterfucker in jail (I would have called him 'motherfucke'r, but on second thought, okay, he said he'd date Ivanka if she weren't his daughter, and last time I checked, when a guy asks a woman on a date, he's after carnal knowledge, and don't give me any crap otherwise, or you're a liar. And if you want to nitpick over 'IF she were .his .daughter' allow me to point to the fact that during an interview, a TV host asked Ivanka about what she thought she and her father, who was sitting right next to her, 'had in common?', then Trump, the perv he is, blurted 'SEX' and she look startled and embarrassed and extremely uncomfortable. Yeah, he's a perv. Got that?).

Lock Him Up.

And the sooner the better.

Last edited:
Oh for fuck's sake, it was tongue in cheek reiteration of some family lore
"Tongue in cheek?" Is that how your masters have told you how to spin this latest evidence of his dementia. Show some integrity already.

Hur claimed Biden is not mentally fit to stand trial. Yet, people claim he is mentally fit to be President.

Cult claims Trump is plenty mentally fit to stand trial, but mentally UNFIT to serve as POTUS.

CULT PRETZEL LOGIC IS AMAZING.

I doubt if you will see cities burning down if Trump is imprisoned for violating a gag order. That is more of a Democrat thing. Democrats love to loot, burn and pillage.

You might see peaceful demonstrations. Plus, more than likely enough pissed off voters will mare it to the polls be to give the election to Trump. It may even be a landslide.

If Trump does end up in jail, I might give money to his campaign which will be the first time I ever donated to a politician.

I wonder if Trump wants to be jailed for violating a gag order.
I'm not sure what fantasyland you live in, but, in this reality, the majority of Americans think Trump committed serious crimes.

Carter appointed Volcker because he was well known for fighting inflation.

However, he did it at the end of G. William Miller's term which was about to expire, which was towards the end of Carter's term as president, as well. And in the few months remaining into Carter's term, well, it takes more than a few months to tame inflation, so Reagan was the beneficiary of Volcker's policy.

And continuing in that tradition, Biden left Jerome Powell stay as fed chair, who was appointed by Trump.

So if you are going to credit Reagan, you must also credit Biden for taming inflation.
no, you said he didn't get it done during carter, and what I said. So Reagan got it done.

I'm not sure what fantasyland you live in, but, in this reality, the majority of Americans think Trump committed serious crimes.
If so, they have been deceived by the liberal media. Apparently that apples to you too as you say I am living in a fantasyland. People who trust the liberal media are not too bright. With Trump it has been wrong many times. Remember all the daily “bombshell“ reports that said, “Stick a fork in Trump. He’s done.”

I am not saying that Trump can’t be found guilty and may even face time behind bars but the realistic chances of that are slim. If convicted in the initial trial he will likely win on appeal.

The name of the game is to paint Trump as a criminal and to take him off the campaign trail. It is called election interference.

If so, they have been deceived by the liberal media
Contrived, bad faith posting. When you post like this, you embarrass yourself.

Let's demonstrate:

Pick a felony charge and argue why Trump is not guilty of it.

See you in NEVER. You Trumpers are long on wind, but short on arguments.

This demonstration makes it crystal clear who has been deceived and brainwashed.

Spoiler alert: it's you.

That's been the problem through multiple conspiracy theories of theirs, particularly the "rigged election".

Then, when their claims go nowhere and/or get tossed out of court, they claim corruption of some kind.

Yeah, that's it. Sure.

:rolleyes:
Yep.

And eventually, it will be the judges and juries that are corrupt.

Anyone BUT the orange pile of crap. Naturally.

"Tongue in cheek?" Is that how your masters have told you how to spin this latest evidence of his dementia. Show some integrity already.

Listen partisan, get rid of your bias and hatred of Biden.

You pay lip service to integrity, for if you had a smidgeon of integrity, you wouldn't accuse a man of something that requires clinical expertise and medical knowledge. He got through SOTU with flying colors. I was a caregiver many years ago, for the elderly, many of whom had dementia, and my experience tells me that this man only has what is normal for a man of his age to have. Some are better, some are slightly worse, but Trump is far worse than Biden. Nothing but stupid evacuates the lips of Trump. You're not paying attejntion.

I am near his age, and have similar speech faults, and I do not have dementia.

If so, they have been deceived by the liberal media. Apparently that apples to you too as you say I am living in a fantasyland. People who trust the liberal media are not too bright. With Trump it has been wrong many times. Remember all the daily “bombshell“ reports that said, “Stick a fork in Trump. He’s done.”

I am not saying that Trump can’t be found guilty and may even face time behind bars but the realistic chances of that are slim. If convicted in the initial trial he will likely win on appeal.

The name of the game is to paint Trump as a criminal and to take him off the campaign trail. It is called election interference.

Which media was it that was deemed liars to the tune of a $787 million settlement? Hint: it wasn't a liberal media.

No, the name of the game is to take a criminal pervert fraudster off the street.

Forum List

Back