To every race on earth

Its impossibe for men but not for God who helps those who love him and listen to him.
Amen. It's a shame that lefties are wanting to strip us of our racial identities, along with the cultural history and achievements associated with them, just so they can create a single convenient race. We must embrace the beautiful range of racial identities that God blessed us with, and fight the politically correct concept of "the human race."

Amen. It's a shame that lefties are wanting to strip us of our racial identities, along with the cultural history and achievements associated with them, just so they can create a single convenient race. We must embrace the beautiful range of racial identities that God blessed us with, and fight the politically correct concept of "the human race."
Any bring color of skin up in matters probably is racist. God created 1 human race. We should all be very happy he created all things with variety.

God created 1 human race.
Wrong, you are a commie. He created a beautiful variety of races, and you are attempting to strip us of these racial identities that he gave us, in favor of creating one convenient politically correct race. I'll just keep my race, thank you, and all the cultural history and achievements that are associated with it. God bless you, and may He forgive you for wanting to merge the beautiful variety of races He created into a single politically correct race that was created by sinners.

Wrong, you are a commie. He created a beautiful variety of races, and you are attempting to strip us of these racial identities that he gave us, in favor of creating one convenient politically correct race. I'll just keep my race, thank you, and all the cultural history and achievements that are associated with it. God bless you, and may He forgive you for wanting to merge the beautiful variety of races He created into a single politically correct race that was created by sinners.
1 human family i meant to say. sorry.

1 human family i meant to say. sorry.
You are a commie. He created a beautiful variety of races, and you are attempting to strip us of these racial identities that he gave us, in favor of creating one convenient politically correct race. I'll just keep my race, thank you, and all the cultural history and achievements that are associated with it. God bless you, and may He forgive you for wanting to merge the beautiful variety of races He created into a single politically correct race that was created by sinners.

You are a commie. He created a beautiful variety of races, and you are attempting to strip us of these racial identities that he gave us, in favor of creating one convenient politically correct race. I'll just keep my race, thank you, and all the cultural history and achievements that are associated with it. God bless you, and may He forgive you for wanting to merge the beautiful variety of races He created into a single politically correct race that was created by sinners.
Dont be so immature. I am not a commie. Your false reasonings say that. God created all 1 human family. Bigots divide it by skin color.

Dont be so immature. I am not a commie. Your false reasonings say that. God created all 1 human family. Bigots divide it by skin color. Skin color has nothing to do with anything. That black man over there has the same value as that yellow man over there and the white man over on the other side. God gave all life.

Dont be so immature. I am not a commie. Your false reasonings say that. God created all 1 human family. Bigots divide it by skin color.
I never said anything about skin color. You are a bigot racist who wants to cancel my race and all the cultural history and achievements associated with it, just so you can promote the notion that I belong to one convenient race that was created by politically motivated sinners. No thanks, I'll just keep the racial identity that God created for me.

I never said anything about skin color. You are a bigot racist who wants to cancel my race and all the cultural history and achievements associated with it, just so you can promote the notion that I belong to one convenient race that was created by politically motivated sinners. No thanks, I'll just keep the racial identity that God created for me.
The storefront-educated posters are always easy to spot.

He may be a racist for wanting to cancel your race, but that doesn't have anything to do with any stores. His racism is deeper than anything you can get in a store.
You mean, it's deeper than yours. That's all you are trying to accomplish: crafting silly lies in hopes of making your own gross racism somehow acceptable.

I dont want to cancel any race. Every race on earth is corrupt and wicked to the core. What is there to be proud of in front of God? Love is the only valuable thing. Few have the love Jesus spoke of. I am ashamed to be apart of this human family in front of God. Jesus compared these last days to Noahs day( 99.9% mislead) yet they all had a form of love but not the love Jesus spoke of. Have you looked at this world lately? Here it is-2Timothy 3

Forum List

Back