Gospel Sunday Evening

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
So I'm going to go ahead and try this and see how it works out as tonight I'm going to be posting some of my favorite gospel and Christian hits for the next few hours and I invite all of you to do the same. :)

This doesn't seem very active around here tonight, but I'll keep going (at least for tonight) just in case people are really enjoying the music and praise. :) (Oh and I see that other thread, but I'm not sure if it'll be merged or not considering the fact that this is sort of like my Friday Night Dance Night where it's like a party,.. but it's not lol)

This doesn't seem very active around here tonight, but I'll keep going (at least for tonight) just in case people are really enjoying the music and praise. :) (Oh and I see that other thread, but I'm not sure if it'll be merged or not considering the fact that this is sort of like my Friday Night Dance Night where it's like a party,.. but it's not lol)

If you seen that other thread why be a attention who're?

If you seen that other thread why be a attention who're?

Why do you even care? I'm not hurting anybody or anything or even seeking attention. I'm just posting my Gospel Sunday music,.. if you have a problem with that either shut that hole in your face or see if a mod agrees with you on it. You don't have to be a bitch about it when I'm just trying to mind my own business and praise Jesus and keep my patience for somebody like you.

*Ahem* Hall monitors really tick me off so Lord forgive me for that. Anyways,..

A few more songs and then I'm calling it a night. :) (I do apologize to the mods if this thread is in violation, but not to miss hall monitor over there as she can't tell me what to do.)

Forum List

Back