To ditch Trump is to ditch America

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022
I tend to believe it is human nature to desire change.. sometimes simply for the sake of change (boredom). There is a saying that backs this up: Familiarity breeds contempt.

But just bc Trump is familiar to us does not mean it is objectively acceptable to ditch him or prefer someone new to vote for in 24.

Yes, Trump has "weaknesses" but I don't think any of his supposed or actual weaknesses or shortcomings have much to do with being a president and he was likely the best we've ever had (at least in the top 3 of good presidents).

I think conservatives are not so much tired of Trump but tired of all the attacks made on him and all the investigations and etc... Those things are VERY tiresome, to be sure. But you can't throw Trump away because he was relentlessly attacked by a-holes. On the contrary, we need to remain firmly behind him whether he chooses to run or not (I hope he does). To not do so is to AFFIRM to the evil ones who sought to destroy him that.. their tactics work.

Well, to hell with that.

Trump paid the price for being our leader. He went through Hell.. and he didn't cave.

So why should we?

• Banned
I'm going with DeSantis in the primary if he runs.
If DeSantis ran against Trump, I have to say I would be conflicted and not know which way to go. I'd have to view ALL debates, which I would like to do anyhow.

In any case, the thought occurs to me that most people would have... shall we say: responded differently than Trump did when all that BS was thrown at him. Some would have compromised w/ the evil ones somehow but Trump did not. I don't think DeSantis would either but .. that leads to probably most important thing about all this:

Trump has been through the rodeo.. He is experienced at being president.

so there is that. There is also this: He had his presidency (no, OURS) stolen from him (us). It is only right and just that it be returned asap

I tend to believe it is human nature to desire change.. sometimes simply for the sake of change (boredom). There is a saying that backs this up: Familiarity breeds contempt.

But just bc Trump is familiar to us does not mean it is objectively acceptable to ditch him or prefer someone new to vote for in 24.

Yes, Trump has "weaknesses" but I don't think any of his supposed or actual weaknesses or shortcomings have much to do with being a president and he was likely the best we've ever had (at least in the top 3 of good presidents).

I think conservatives are not so much tired of Trump but tired of all the attacks made on him and all the investigations and etc... Those things are VERY tiresome, to be sure. But you can't throw Trump away because he was relentlessly attacked by a-holes. On the contrary, we need to remain firmly behind him whether he chooses to run or not (I hope he does). To not do so is to AFFIRM to the evil ones who sought to destroy him that.. their tactics work.

Well, to hell with that.

Trump paid the price for being our leader. He went through Hell.. and he didn't cave.

So why should we?
Tramp or democracy.

Look at the market today... below 30,000 when it was at 40,000 when Trump left office... that's real pain for people trying to make a life for themselves....
If you wanted to go about destroying a nation as its leader this is text book on how to do that....
So when I hear people bitch about Roe V Wade I immediately judge them as not very intelligent....

Well, to hell with that.

So why should we?
It was his way or the hi-way. I sincerely mean this. Look at how many people he fired, thinks he back on the apprentic. He's a wacko.

It was his way or the hi-way. I sincerely mean this. Look at how many people he fired, thinks he back on the apprentic. He's a wacko.
All presidents fire people when they take office... Trump's big mistake was he didn't fire enough people... he won't make that mistake again....

Look at the market today... below 30,000 when it was at 40,000 when Trump left office... that's real pain for people trying to make a life for themselves....
If you wanted to go about destroying a nation as its leader this is text book on how to do that....
So when I hear people bitch about Roe V Wade I immediately judge them as not very intelligent....
Please explain about R v W?

what is it that most makes you see them as not intelligent? (not that I disagree but I am trying to understand where you're at)

Thanks

It was the Jerry Springer presidency.
Grow up... look at the shape we are in... don't you care that folks are suffering?... now they are losing their jobs.... you libs suck... you really do and you are not good people at all...

Trump did not fire ENOUGH people. I think all the top knuckleheads at certain agencies like FBI and etc.. SHOULD be fired as soon as Bidim loses to whomever the R is.

Just about everyone in govt at the federal level should be FIRED and then America can start all over again and this time hire people with... oh, I dunno

Integrity?

Hire Christians, for crying out loud! Hire people who believe that liars and deceivers go to Hell in the end? It may sound simplistic or "religious" but my God.. something has to be done. The whole country is right now IN Hell..

Please explain about R v W?

what is it that most makes you see them as not intelligent? (not that I disagree but I am trying to understand where you're at)

Thanks
Because it was inevitable the way the law was put on the books to begin with... if you want untethered abortion you have to work for it in your state not at the federal level... but you can't do that when you are not sure where you will find the money for food gas and housing....
Let alone retirement....

Because it was inevitable the way the law was put on the books to begin with... if you want untethered abortion you have to work for it in your state not at the federal level... but you can't do that when you are not sure where you will find the money for food gas and housing....
Let alone retirement....
OK... I'm laughing because I still don't quite get what u are saying, aside from the stuff about abortion should be state and not fed

don't get the connection you've made btwn abortion and economics..?

Well, to hell with that.

So why should we?

How many Trump statues do you felatio.

Forum List

Back