First ethnically born Roma candidate of the Labour Party elected councillor / UK

Mortimer

Gold Member
That was never before. Fat dude in the center of the pic.

Nicu Ion.

182956512_3923919864382544_8151345756183084337_n.jpg

Ummmmm, Mortie. Earth calling Mortie.

The dude's much lighter than you.

Just saying........

I dont think he is lighter then me, but if he were it wouldnt matter, roma can range in skin tone, just like every other ethnic group. Why are some English dark like Mr.Bean and some are red haired like Prince Harry? Why the fuck it matters if he is lighter or darker then me?

• Funny
Reactions: cnm

Just saying........

I dont think he is lighter then me, but if he were it wouldnt matter, roma can range in skin tone, just like every other ethnic group. Why are some English dark like Mr.Bean and some are red haired like Prince Harry? Why the fuck it matters if he is lighter or darker then me?
Ummmmmmmmm, love ya, Dude, but I wasn't talking about his skin color..........

Just saying........

Ummmmmmmmm, love ya, Dude, but I wasn't talking about his skin color..........

What else have you been talking about? His weight? Probably he is less fat then me, yes.

• Funny

Just saying........

What else have you been talking about? His weight? Probably he is less fat then me, yes.

You did call him fat.

It's just a wee bit like Miley Cyrus calling somebody slutty. Now, don't get me wrong because I like you a lot, but there IS a lot to like going on there.

• Funny

Just saying........

You did call him fat.

It's just a wee bit like Miley Cyrus calling somebody slutty. Now, don't get me wrong because I like you a lot, but there IS a lot to like going on there.

Ok I didnt mean it in a bad way though. I would call myself fat if it is descriptive as that fat dude in the room, if im the only fat dude. On the picture he is the only fat dude, the other dude is skinny.

• Funny

Just saying........

You did call him fat.

Ok I didnt mean it in a bad way though. I would call myself fat if it is descriptive as that fat dude in the room, if im the only fat dude. On the picture he is the only fat dude, the other dude is skinny.
This post is one of the reasons I like you.

You are honest. I like that.

Just saying........

Agree! he looks much more dense.... so then he wouldnt be lighter :)

Mort is a good person.
Even though he's a very wriggly bigot.

Im not a bigot, Im a person who has some healthy thinking and common sense. Im moderate neither left nor right, Im very moderate, peaceful, tolerant, etc. and friendly, and nurturing, caring, loving etc. Now such a person is considered a bigot. That is crazy as fuck.

Forum List

Back