To all you calling BS on the Trump indictment…

I think they’re waiting because of procedure and public safety, and I think until you know what the charges are, you shouldn’t be calling them horseshit because you don’t know what they are. Because now, when I ask you why there are shit, you really can’t answer. That makes you look stupid. Wait till you see them, then call them horseshit, then, when I ask why, you can actually give an answer.

The reason they waited is because once people see them they'll be outraged even more. Plus they think some photos and mug shots will benefit them. Again, you leftists are not very smart people.

The reason they waited is because once people see them they'll be outraged even more. Plus they think some photos and mug shots will benefit them. Again, you leftists are not very smart people.
Of course people will be outraged more. Even if it is the most incriminating evidence possible you guess will be outraged and cry foul. That’s what happens with brainwashed drones

Of course people will be outraged more. Even if it is the most incriminating evidence possible you guess will be outraged and cry foul. That’s what happens with brainwashed drones
What the Hell do you think you are? And you are a dumb one too.

Do you know what she said about American justice? Everyone should care.
I don’t know and I don’t really care what an old lady who is retiring from leadership is saying on her way out. She can say whatever she wants. Has nothing to do with me

What the Hell do you think you are? And you are a dumb one too.
I’m somebody who at least waits to see the charges for myself before repeating what my media masters are telling me to say about it like y’all are doing

I don’t know and I don’t really care what an old lady who is retiring from leadership is saying on her way out. She can say whatever she wants. Has nothing to do with me
You have sure made this about you. Others care what she says and the new leadership is following her lead. The rule of law is gone.

The rule of law is working just fine. Look at what’s happening to Trump. Law and order
You really believe that? If you do, you know nothing about our justice system. You cannot get anymore un American. You have peaked again.

These grand juries embody everything that’s wrong with America today. In an age of secret meetings, secret surveillance, secret laws, secret tribunals and secret courts, the grand jury—which meets secretly, hears secret testimony, and is exposed to only what a prosecutor deems appropriate—has become yet another bureaucratic appendage to a government utterly lacking in transparency, accountability and adherence to the rule of law.
As for grand juries, which were intended to serve as a check on the powers of the police and prosecutors, they have gone from being the citizen’s shield against injustice to a weapon in the hands of government agents. A far cry from a people’s court, today’s grand jury system is so blatantly rigged in favor of the government as to be laughable
It’s held secreted, deliberately to avoid the very open and assorted public cunteries that “Individual1” is known for and may otherwise contaminate the process with.

So as to remain clean and meaningful.

You are making idiotic assumptions.

I am talking about transparency in Grand Juries and you equate that with wanting transparency ONLY in Grand Juries.

Talk about flawed logic.
The process protects the evidence from those who might seek to destroy or distort it such as yourself. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back