To all you calling BS on the Trump indictment…

That was one of Trump's many agendas, and she should have been locked up. But commies protect other commies.

When you have a candidate that ran exclusively on abusing his power to target one person, then the Nazism is plain for everybody to see.
Haha, which commies protected her against Trumps DOJ?!

You do realize that trump ran on this in 2016 right??

Drain the swap, lock her up, law and order… ringing any bells??

Instead of always taking the high road the Republicans need to play dirty like the Democrats do.

I don't know about that. I've been saying since the beginning of this if fat Alvin announces charges, McCarthy should announce he's considering impeachment charges against Dementia. Given the support Trump seems to be gaining I'm not so sure I was correct on that call.

Haha, which commies protected her against Trumps DOJ?!

You do realize that trump ran on this in 2016 right??

Drain the swap, lock her up, law and order… ringing any bells??

She broke multiple federal laws and didn't even get a slap on the hand. Comey and Lynch performed a stage act that allowed her to go crime free without answering to anybody.

Stupid shit In your opinion. But you said he got impeached over lies. What
Well lie that Trump was trying to hurt Biden's presidential run, over a phone call. Then his involvement in the Jan 6th protest. In which he stated, go peacefully and let your voices be heard. So yes, we can impeach a president because you don't like them. Thanks to you loons. Oh, and Biden bragged about extorting a government.

No the spying was illegal the cages Trump was blamed for. And the human traffickers were actual human traffickers
on the spying, youre failing a fact check.
no evidence showed Obama, or any member of the White House, directed counterintelligence agents to illegally monitor the Trump campaign, nor did any court record show that the former president breached his authority as president during the FBI's Russia investigation.

i cant find any evidence of Obama human trafficking, other than fighting it.

And Trump separated almost four thousand families, thats the trafficking.

That ended with Trump's Attorney General, Bill Barr.

He went against Trump foe and favored Trump friends.

Manafort, Roger Stone, Mike Flynn etc...

He interfered and used the DOJ to favor Trump friends being prosecuted, and interfered with Trump foes at the bequest of Trump.

Durham was also at Trump request, and tried a guy that he knew was not guilty...

Alvin Bragg does not work for the federal govt.... He works for New York State.
Yet he’s trying to conflate a misdemeanor into a Frderal crime…Abuse of his office is what he’s doing.

Well lie that Trump was trying to hurt Biden's presidential run, over a phone call. Then his involvement in the Jan 6th protest. In which he stated, go peacefully and let your voices be heard. So yes, we can impeach a president because you don't like them. Thanks to you loons. Oh, and Biden bragged about extorting a government.
wait, you honestly don’t think trump was trying to hurt Biden by asking Ukraine to get dirt on him?!?! Seriously??

on the spying, youre failing a fact check.
no evidence showed Obama, or any member of the White House, directed counterintelligence agents to illegally monitor the Trump campaign, nor did any court record show that the former president breached his authority as president during the FBI's Russia investigation.

i cant find any evidence of Obama human trafficking, other than fighting it.

And Trump separated almost four thousand families, thats the trafficking.
Try not to use fake news you dumb son of a bitch. Trump was spied on
Obama caged children and Obama turned over children to traffickers.

Correct. And if the charges were so criminal in bringing up, then we have a pretty good idea what they are on top of what's reported in the media.
Again, you can believe what you hear… which is very different depending on which media you listen to. Or you can wait and see for yourself. When you present 3rd hand info as fact you open yourself up to scrutiny though

My hate is for all you leftists you earned it. But no projection on my party you hate filled bitch.
Gotchya. You hating me is earned by some imaginary statements you pretend I make. And anybody hating Trump has nothing to do with anything Trump does or says. Your logic is absurd

Forum List

Back