To all you calling BS on the Trump indictment…

No moron, I mean like looking for petty shit and trying to turn a potential misdemeanor into a felony which has never been done before.
Listen to yourself with all these qualifiers. It’s hilarious… “turn potential misdemeanor into a felony”?! Haha. This is the law… not magic

Obviously you see nothing. You’re blind as a bat and completely brainwashed . You can’t even tell how ridiculous and unrealistic your crap is anymore.
Again, you are the brainwashed one. You do not even project well. What good are you?

Again, you are the brainwashed one. You do not even project well. What good are you?
No dude. You’re claiming that all three people that Trump put in charge of the DOJ are traitors and that there’s a nation wide conspiracy between the Dems and the courts to steal an election. You are certifiable

No dude. You’re claiming that all three people that Trump put in charge of the DOJ are traitors and that there’s a nation wide conspiracy between the Dems and the courts to steal an election. You are certifiable
No, I am right. If you are down to calling me crazy you are fresh out of viable arguments.

The human trafficking during obama years wasnt intentional, it was traffickers scamming HHS. The government needed to improve their sponsor screening. But Trump was separating families intentionally.

and for the obama spying claim, i'm using the same fact checker you are, snopes.
Poor dumbass first you claim it never happened now you're defending it as "he didn't mean to do it"
Intentional or otherwise it happened.

Obama spied on the political opposition don't whine when Republicans start doing it. Hell weight get someone to spy on hunter Biden and his Chinese business partners

Forum List

Back