To all you calling BS on the Trump indictment…

Why didn't you call BS on the Mueller witch hunt? Why didn't you call BS on the hearsay evidence used against trump?
If the republicans wanted to hire mueller that’s their business. Trump and team Def lied about things so that’s what caused that. I did call BS on the time and expense that the investigation took. That was a waste. But more importantly that has nothing to do with this thread so how about you stay on topic.

He may be guilty. But what I'm calling BS on is the fact that Hillary Clinton and Joe Biden have committed FAR more crimes and don't even get a slap on the wrist. The Fake Stream News won't even report on their crimes. So I'm calling BS on the double standards; hypocrisy; and weaponized government agencies that only go after their political enemies.
You don’t know what crimes are what yet so that’s a BS statement on your part and is also a deflection. You either believe in law and order or you don’t and if trump gets busted for breaking the law that isn’t weaponization that’s just law enforcement

i am happy for you

or

sorry that happened.
It hasn't happened yet. It isn't over until the fat lady sings and the wind is currently at our backs.

So there is still some hope.

Either way, we aren't going to go quietly.

Thucydides Trap.

So we may cause your untimely destruction before the final curtain, one way or the other.

Sleep well.

From 6 years of Demonicrap lies, scams, shams, false accusations, slandering, harassing, and wasting billions of tax payers dollars on these witch hunts that keep blowing up in their faces, one right after the other.

Their track record of hate, toddler tantrums, and infantile revenge tactics speaks for itself.
this isn’t democrat lies, it’s a grand jury and our legal justice system

How do you know it’s bs?!
drumpfdone.jpg

:auiqs.jpg:

The Federal Election Commission (FEC) has fined Hillary Clinton's 2016 presidential campaign and the Democratic National Committee for not properly disclosing the money they used to fund opposition research that led to a controversial dossier on President Trump's links to Russia.

Why it matters: Political candidates and groups are required to publicly disclose their spending and provide a purpose for any expenditure that exceeds $200. The Clinton campaign was fined $8,000 and the DNC $105,000 for misreporting the dossier funding as "legal services" and "legal and compliance consulting" instead of opposition research, according to an FEC letter sent Tuesday.

FEC fines Clinton and DNC for misreporting Steele dossier funding

Wow... That sounds familiar!

Was Hillary... an actual resident of the state of New York... indicted?

No?

Hmmm.

Weaponization of the legal system is going to blow up in your cocksucking faces.

You can write that down...cause it's a fact.
You’re comparing trumps indictment to that Hillary Clinton situation yet you don’t even know what Trump was charged for. Don’t you see the issue with that?

Last edited:
You’re comparing trumps indictment to that Hillary Clinton situation yet you don’t even know what champ was charged for. Don’t you see the issue with that?
Do you think Stormy Daniels testified about war crimes? Sorry, it was Obama that drone strikes teenaged American Citizens.

Insider trading perhaps?

Nope, that's the Pelosi indictment that's never going to happen.

Drawing a conclussion based on the facts at hand isn't difficult in this case.

If I'm wrong, like our esteemed legacy media, I'll post a correction...in the Pets Forum...at 2 am.

Trump raised over a million dollars for just saying he was going to be indicted. Just think what this is going to do for Trump now. He has more support from me than ever before and my dislike for liberals has never been higher.
You’re just showing off how stupid his supporters are. Why are you sending a billionaire money?!

If the republicans wanted to hire mueller that’s their business. Trump and team Def lied about things so that’s what caused that. I did call BS on the time and expense that the investigation took. That was a waste. But more importantly that has nothing to do with this thread so how about you stay on topic.
Im sure you believe all the lies by the democrat controlled me media spewed about trump dumb ass

Forum List

Back