To all you calling BS on the Trump indictment…

What’s your point?
That I am arguing based on what has been reported.

I conclude it is bullshit based on...

The debunked Steele Dossier.

The spying on Trump's campaign via falsely acquired FISA warrants.

The hoaxed Russian Collusion Dellusion.

Not one but TWO politically motivated false impeachments.

YEARS of fake news and the media going all out to destroy Trump...destroying their own tenuous reputations in the process.

The Kangaroo Kourt January 6th inquiry.

And that's just off the top of my head.

Now...how stupid do you have to be after all that ... year and years of "the walls are closing in"...what kind of stupendously de-evolutionized imbecile would you have to be to believe this time is any different?

That I am arguing based on what has been reported.

I conclude it is bullshit based on...

The debunked Steele Dossier.

The spying on Trump's campaign via falsely acquired FISA warrants.

The hoaxed Russian Collusion Dellusion.

Not one but TWO politically motivated false impeachments.

YEARS of fake news and the media going all out to destroy Trump...destroying their own tenuous reputations in the process.

The Kangaroo Kourt January 6th inquiry.

And that's just off the top of my head.

Now...how stupid do you have to be after all that ... year and years of "the walls are closing in"...what kind of stupendously de-evolutionized imbecile would you have to be to believe this time is any different?
Uhh because this situation is different. I’ll wait till I see the details and charges before deeming it anything. Why won’t you?

So you need validation for your conspiracy theory that the democrat controlled media fed you. That trump is guilty of some crime?
I never proclaimed a theory. I never claimed Trump was guilty of anything. I asked a question… why are you so confused??

Uhh because this situation is different. I’ll wait till I see the details and charges before deeming it anything. Why won’t you?
Riiiight.

We should ignore the history of the Democrats and the media!

What kind of mental deficient would allow what has happened to inform their conclusions about what is happening today???

Aren't you supposed to be the smart ones?

Cuz that is about the most idiotic statement I have ever read on this forum...excluding TruthMatters, of course.

Why do you need to make up quotes? Can’t debate our actual words huh? That’s pathetic
There’s nothing to debate bud….you and Mac1958 have a known marxist blacktivist D.A.…..one known not to impose law on violent dark people who happens to have a super-boner for Trump….that’s all you got and everybody not with a debilitating case of TDS knows it.

Riiiight.

We should ignore the history of the Democrats and the media!

What kind of mental deficient would allow what has happened to inform their conclusions about what is happening today???

Aren't you supposed to be the smart ones?

Cuz that is about the most idiotic statement I have ever read on this forum...excluding TruthMatters, of course.
The things you use from the past have nothing to do with this situation. It’s strawman

There’s nothing to debate bud….you and Mac1958 have a known marxist blacktivist D.A.…..one known not to impose law on violent dark people who happens to have a super-boner for Trump….that’s all you got and everybody not with a debilitating case of TDS knows it.
You’re wasting space. If you don’t want to answer my question then don’t engage

See we all know that the charges aren’t known and the evidence behind the charges aren’t known. Yet y’all are running around calling bullshit…. Why?

Already addressed. Take up reading. Here is a good place to start.
Because Cohen testified?! So what. Wait until you know the facts before you pass judgement or you’ll just sound like a hack
I don’t recall running around and calling bullshit. I do recall sharing a view of the politicization of criminal prosecution. And I vaguely recall saying that what Bragg has done is exactly that.

He has gotten a NYC basically rubber stamp indictment of the former President, and current candidate for President against the figurehead President whom we call our Potato in Chief, Joe “Mr. 10#” Biden, who is happy to assist the NY County Democrap DA.

The things you use from the past have nothing to do with this situation. It’s strawman
Of course not.

A pattern of behavior is only a pattern if YOU agree that it is...gotcha.

Bullshit.

Soros funded DA attempting to weaponize the legal system against political opponents... for a "crime" that Hillary received a fine for AND that the same FEC dismissed the investigation into Trump for... fits the pattern so perfectly that if your not ashamed of yourself for attempting to undermine it, your not half the man I believed you were.

So. What has shitstain obama cost? Worthless POS.
7h7c2prox6ra1.jpg

Soros funded DA attempting to weaponize the legal system against political opponents for a "crime" that Hillary received a fine for fits the pattern so perfectly that if your not ashamed of yourself for attempting to undermine it, your not half the man I believed you were.
A mischaracterization of a campaign expense is a far cry from falsifying business records to cover up an illegal campaign contribution.

That’s not anything close to being the same crime.

Forum List

Back