To all you calling BS on the Trump indictment…

Do you think Stormy Daniels testified about war crimes? Sorry, it was Obama that drone strikes teenaged American Citizens.

Insider trading perhaps?

Nope, that's the Pelosi indictment that's never going to happen.

Drawing a conclussion based on the facts at hand isn't difficult in this case.

If I'm wrong, like our esteemed legacy media, I'll post a correction...in the Europe Forum...at 2 am.
You still have no clue what Trump was charged for and what evidence the grand jury saw to indict him.

How do you know it’s bs?!

The Manson Girls believe everything he tells them.

This guy. Of all fuckin' people on the planet. This guy.
I’m pretty sure all of you TDS-ing whackos know why nobody even half sane can take you or any charges against Trump seriously.
Adam Schiff-
“I have proof that Trump colluded with Russia.”
Adam Schiff-
“We know Trump leveraged Zelensky.”
Zelensky-
“I was never felt leveraged.”

Come on guys….pull your heads from your asses and get in touch with reality.…FOR ONCE!

I’m pretty sure all of you TDS-ing whackos know why nobody even half sane can take you or any charges against Trump seriously.
Adam Schiff-
“I have proof that Trump colluded with Russia.”
Adam Schiff-
“We know Trump leveraged Zelensky.”
Zelensky-
“I was never felt leveraged.”

Come on guys….pull your heads from your asses and get in touch with reality.…FOR ONCE!
I didn’t charge trump with anything. A grand jury did. And you dont know the charges

Now shut the fuck up since you can't call it bull shit you are claiming he's guilty
Are you mentally retarded?!

I asked how you know it’s BS.

That is not even close to me claiming that he is guilty. My point this whole time is that nobody knows the charges. Are you really not understanding that?!

Are you mentally retarded?!

I asked how you know it’s BS.

That is not even close to me claiming that he is guilty. My point this whole time is that nobody knows the charges. Are you really not understanding that?!
Stay on topic and stop doing this thread isn't about.

Forum List

Back