Tired of Whining Vegans, Restaurant Owner Drops All Vegan Items from Menu

I'm sure they will still have salads and stuff which is fine. I like vegies.

But that is a great point. Go to a vegan restaurant if you want vegan food. Because if I want a rack of ribs I can't get it at a vegan place.

To all the vegans, people who cry racism, people who say a place isn't inclusive or diverse, and so on we should be saying "then go somewhere else".

But they want everything but won't give up anything.
Why do you care if the rib place offers vegan dishes as long as you can still get your ribs?

Vegans aren't weird like Kosher people are.

if the pan and or utensils are washed it isn't a thing.

For the ones who complain it probably is.

And Kosher restaurants are implicitly Kosher, and thus only do meat or non meat.

Kosher isn't weird at all, and the rules are far more easy to figure out than the whole vegan/vegetarian/paleo/raw/whatever shit going on these days.

For the ones who complain it probably is.

And Kosher restaurants are implicitly Kosher, and thus only do meat or non meat.

Kosher isn't weird at all, and the rules are far more easy to figure out than the whole vegan/vegetarian/paleo/raw/whatever shit going on these days.
I have never met any vegan who cares if the clean pan they are using today was used to cook meat yesterday

That's just another incorrect assumption.

And having to keep separate fridges , pans and utensils for dairy and meat is weird

The only rule for vegan cooking is no animal products.

How much simpler do you need it to be?

I have never met any vegan who cares if the clean pan they are using today was used to cook meat yesterday

That's just another incorrect assumption.

And having to keep separate fridges , pans and utensils for dairy and meat is weird

The only rule for vegan cooking is no animal products.

How much simpler do you need it to be?

Go to another restaurant, how clearer does this restaurant have to be?

Yeah, if you like grass clippings so much why do you have to shape them like a hamburger before you eat them???
Another person who is missing the point of veganism.

The entire point is not to kill animals

If a person can have something that looks and tastes like a sausage but didn't require killing animals what do you care?

Another person who is missing the point of veganism.

The entire point is not to kill animals

If a person can have something that looks and tastes like a sausage but didn't require killing animals what do you care?
I don't care, what makes you think I do? I am not the one demanding everyone meet my personal demands for food, dress, sex, etc......they Dimmers are including vegans. I know that animals are a God given food source and I am fine with that.

I don't care, what makes you think I do? I am not the one demanding everyone meet my personal demands for food, dress, sex, etc......they Dimmers are including vegans. I know that animals are a God given food source and I am fine with that.
Yes a couple assholes on line is the same to you as ALL vegans "demanding" ALL restaurants offer options for them.

We are actually at the point where not offering options is actually bad for business

And maybe you need to really learn about the factory farming of meat and ask yourself if your god would condone treating animals like that

Yes a couple assholes on line is the same to you as ALL vegans "demanding" ALL restaurants offer options for them.

We are actually at the point where not offering options is actually bad for business

And maybe you need to really learn about the factory farming of meat and ask yourself if your god would condone treating animals like that
I know quite a bit about the factory farming of animals. Agree with your point in some cases, but in many others it is overblown.

Not judging by the social media responses.

Would you expect a vegan option at a steak house?
Social media yeah a few loudmouths that people assume represent EVERYONE

I don't expect anything. If there wasn't an option for me I wouldn't go.

But that in no way means that not offering options so as to increase a customer base in a growing segment of the population is a good business choice.

But that in no way means that not offering options so as to increase a customer base in a growing segment of the population is a good business choice.
But each restaurant owner has the right to offer what they want. I am sure there are plenty of places to go where vegans have a choice, likewise others where it might not make sense to go.

My god are you fucking full of yourself.

Break out the Vaseline and the crowbars, we gotta get Blues Man's ego through the door.

Forum List

Back