Tired of hearing liberals whine and cry about Muslims.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
List of people trying to kill us just for being westerners:

MuSLIMEs

List of those we easily get along with

Everyone else

The next worse thing to a Muslim is a sympathizing leftist who cries "they're not all the same"
There are very few animals on this earth that have no regard for human life. 95% of them live in the middle east. The rest live in Chicago

MuSLIMEs

Everyone else

The next worse thing to a Muslim is a sympathizing leftist who cries "they're not all the same"
There are very few animals on this earth that have no regard for human life. 95% of them live in the middle east. The rest live in Chicago

You're probably buddies with BTK and Terry Blair...or what you folks call "real Americans" Right?

MuSLIMEs

Everyone else

You're probably buddies with BTK and Terry Blair...or what you folks call "real Americans" Right?

You're right, muslims have a bad rap, now those christian terrorists.....always running over people with trucks or blowing up jews using kids as bombs ....oh wait its muslims!

You call liberal political opposition "whining and crying", just curious... would you say that conservatives have been "whining and crying" over the past 8 years throughout the Obama administration?

MuSLIMEs

Everyone else

You're right, muslims have a bad rap, now those christian terrorists.....always running over people with trucks or blowing up jews using kids as bombs ....oh wait its muslims!
Dylann Roof, an evangelical Lutheran, waked into a Chalston church and gunned down a room full of innocent people. A case of extreme Christian terrorism, wouldnt you agree?

MuSLIMEs

Everyone else

Dylann Roof, an evangelical Lutheran, waked into a Chalston church and gunned down a room full of innocent people. A case of extreme Christian terrorism, wouldnt you agree?
No, just one crazy guy.

MuSLIMEs

Everyone else

No, just one crazy guy.
One crazy guy? Is that what you'd say about every example i lay out? Cause there are tons of the same. How about the ku klux klan and many neonazi groups who identify as Christian groups.... are they just a collection of crazy guys too?

Portugal arrests 20 neo-Nazis for hate crimes, attempted murder | News | DW.COM | 09.11.2016

KKK Leader Disputes Hate Group Label: 'We're A Christian Organization' | The Huffington Post

MuSLIMEs

Everyone else

Terrorist are terrorists. I don't think it matters much to those who are killed if the assailant's name is Dylan or Mohammed.

MuSLIMEs

Everyone else

No, just one crazy guy.
One crazy guy? Is that what you'd say about every example i lay out? Cause there are tons of the same. How about the ku klux klan and many neonazi groups who identify as Christian groups.... are they just a collection of crazy guys too?

Portugal arrests 20 neo-Nazis for hate crimes, attempted murder | News | DW.COM | 09.11.2016

KKK Leader Disputes Hate Group Label: 'We're A Christian Organization' | The Huffington Post
Absolutely. You don't think they're crazy?

No, just one crazy guy.

Of course I do... I think all the extreme Christian terrorist are crazy

No, just one crazy guy.

It is very rare for extremists to cite Christianity or allegiance to some organization as the reason for their murders, but it is nearly always the case when Muslims commit acts of terrorism. The former are crazy people and the latter are terrorists.

MuSLIMEs

Everyone else

No, just one crazy guy.

Christian ideology does not command it's followers to kill others.

Donate to help Syrian refugees in honor of Tiny Hands and the OP.

Click here to support Donating to Syrian Refugees in the name of the dude who said I don't belong in America by Kal Penn

The names under which people are donating are pretty funny, too.

Crowdrise: Volunteer and Fundraiser Projects
Fuck them. There are tens of thousands of homeless Americans. Thousands of crippled vets & untold numbers of abused, neglected & homeless children.

Get your priorities straight faggot

No, just one crazy guy.

All 3 of them?

You're a sad individual

MuSLIMEs

Everyone else

Shiw me whete he did it in tje name of Christianity

Jesus you guys dont even know what a terrorist is.

Example ted bundy was a killer who got what he deserved, but he wasnt a terrorist.

No, just one crazy guy.

Terorists are not the same as murderers. I guess complex.issues are ti tough for yoir comprehension.

Forum List

Back