Tips on Corona virus protection advice

Hossfly

ZIONIST
Gold Supporting Member
Dec 5, 2008
Ft Worth,TX
I got this from a Facebook friend a few minutes ago and I'm passing it on.

Peter Lee Goodchild
February 27 at 8:55 AM ·
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - CORONAVIRUS
Last evening dining out with friends, one of their uncles, who's graduated with a master's degree and who worked in Shenzhen Hospital (Guangdong Province, China) sent him the following notes on Coronavirus for guidance:
1. If you have a runny nose and sputum, you have a common cold
2. Coronavirus pneumonia is a dry cough with no runny nose.
3. This new virus is not heat-resistant and will be killed by a temperature of just 26/27 degrees. It hates the Sun.
4. If someone sneezes with it, it takes about 10 feet before it drops to the ground and is no longer airborne.
5. If it drops on a metal surface it will live for at least 12 hours - so if you come into contact with any metal surface - wash your hands as soon as you can with a bacterial soap.
6. On fabric it can survive for 6-12 hours. normal laundry detergent will kill it.
7. Drinking warm water is effective for all viruses. Try not to drink liquids with ice.
8. Wash your hands frequently as the virus can only live on your hands for 5-10 minutes, but - a lot can happen during that time - you can rub your eyes, pick your nose unwittingly and so on.
9. You should also gargle as a prevention. A simple solution of salt in warm water will suffice.
10. Can't emphasise enough - drink plenty of water!
THE SYMPTOMS
1. It will first infect the throat, so you'll have a sore throat lasting 3/4 days
2. The virus then blends into a nasal fluid that enters the trachea and then the lungs, causing pneumonia. This takes about 5/6 days further.
3. With the pneumonia comes high fever and difficulty in breathing.
4. The nasal congestion is not like the normal kind. You feel like you're drowning. It's imperative you then seek immediate attention.

SPREAD THE WORD

I got this from a Facebook friend a few minutes ago and I'm passing it on.

Peter Lee Goodchild
February 27 at 8:55 AM ·
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - CORONAVIRUS
Last evening dining out with friends, one of their uncles, who's graduated with a master's degree and who worked in Shenzhen Hospital (Guangdong Province, China) sent him the following notes on Coronavirus for guidance:
1. If you have a runny nose and sputum, you have a common cold
2. Coronavirus pneumonia is a dry cough with no runny nose.
3. This new virus is not heat-resistant and will be killed by a temperature of just 26/27 degrees. It hates the Sun.
4. If someone sneezes with it, it takes about 10 feet before it drops to the ground and is no longer airborne.
5. If it drops on a metal surface it will live for at least 12 hours - so if you come into contact with any metal surface - wash your hands as soon as you can with a bacterial soap.
6. On fabric it can survive for 6-12 hours. normal laundry detergent will kill it.
7. Drinking warm water is effective for all viruses. Try not to drink liquids with ice.
8. Wash your hands frequently as the virus can only live on your hands for 5-10 minutes, but - a lot can happen during that time - you can rub your eyes, pick your nose unwittingly and so on.
9. You should also gargle as a prevention. A simple solution of salt in warm water will suffice.
10. Can't emphasise enough - drink plenty of water!
THE SYMPTOMS
1. It will first infect the throat, so you'll have a sore throat lasting 3/4 days
2. The virus then blends into a nasal fluid that enters the trachea and then the lungs, causing pneumonia. This takes about 5/6 days further.
3. With the pneumonia comes high fever and difficulty in breathing.
4. The nasal congestion is not like the normal kind. You feel like you're drowning. It's imperative you then seek immediate attention.

SPREAD THE WORD
The temperature threshold 3. could not be correct. 26/27C would be 78.8- 80.6 Fahrenheit about 98 is typical for a human. The virus was incubated even at 107F or 42C (study link). On colder surfaces the virus also stays viable for awhile, hand dryers would merely spread it around too.

It sounds good that stomach acid would kill the virus but not sure that works and articles around about that not really working.

I did however do some research into what may help keep the virus from replicating if one happens to be exposed. What I found was Licorice root stops the replication of both corona sars and HIV in studies in vitro. We use it to prevent flu and their are plenty of studies confirming it does kill most influenza viruses. The issue with the active ingredient in Licorice that is believe to be the virus killer is that they have issue with it getting through the system via the mouth and so they've used IV's. Now this is just a guess on my part but I am pretty sure one could overcome that by using the cold vaporizer and breathing it in with the vaporized distilled water. That worked when I use Rosemary essential oil (pure not therapeutic grade) so that is why I believe it may very well work with a Licorice tincture added to the water in the vaporizer. Another one that helps kill these type viruses I found in studies was Thyme essential oil. Astragalus (we take it for other health purposes as its good stuff) this is another herb that helps stop the replication of viruses as does Chicory root (all these in Pubmed studies if one searches). I have some other herbs we will be using but won't list because they are controversial and I see no need to advertise to FDA for they can ban it like they have tried to do with intravenous C treatments.

Lots of a natural vitamin C and make sure you get plenty of vitamin D (via sunshine is best) to help build and keep the immune system good. We also take Milk Thistle which I found in some of the viral studies as a recommendation, plus Glutathione doesn't hurt and may help too. Staying hydrated is imperative for the body to help keep the immune system functional for the body can naturally fend off invasions when possible.

Edited to add Quercitin and Zinc. As both have been found helpful in stopping the replication of this virus. I recall years ago taking Zinc and C when my parents had a very bad case of flu. I got it but puked it out the same day and that was it. They suffered with it for weeks.

Last edited:
Wear VERY warm clothing and a hat when you go outside in the cold. I have often seen people walking with just a t-shirt and sometimes shorts. That is a good way to become vulnerable IMO. There are also chilly summer nights to consider.

Take it easy at the first sign of a sore throat. The body still has a chance to persevere or keep it mild. It may also only become a moderate illness then.

Simple, your diet and being clean will prevent a lot of nasty issues.

Someone that has suffered from attacks of pneumonia because of my COPD the typical course of action for me is antibiotics, my diet which will include fresh fruits, veggies, and drink herbal teas or lemon grass or ginger teas...

Sorry......couldn't resist...…….

87983756_2371462869829060_3958846720237895680_n.jpg

It's a pneumonia virus, so yes, using the precautions against pneumonia is probably the best, and why the elderly are the main at-risk demographic.

In the future, a total quarantine blockade against Red China is the best solution to these ongoing bio-lab generated epidemics from that sociopathic playground of a bandit nation.

Forum List

Back