I want to know why "pro-choicers" are ghosting my thread about 60 million abortions

Can someone please play with Blackrook before his fit goes full-blown hissy?

Why the lack of response?
Why should we? You never listen. It's all been said a million times.
Listen to what..............Why late term abortions or abortions at the time of birth should be allowed...........

LOL

I don't think so...........Perhaps you say that is CHOICE..........and perhaps we may CALL YOU A MURDERER..

Why should I listen to those who argue about allowing abortion even at birth..........hmmmm...

Listen to what..............Why late term abortions or abortions at the time of birth should be allowed...........

LOL

I don't think so...........Perhaps you say that is CHOICE..........and perhaps we may CALL YOU A MURDERER..

Why should I listen to those who argue about allowing abortion even at birth..........hmmmm...
You people use the same twisted, inaccurate argument over and over. "Abortion" at birth is an oxymoron. You obviously have no clue what you're talking about. I have looked into it and read actual doctors' explanations of the bill. It is for babies born with fatal deformities who can only live a matter of hours at most and are suffering. If it were your baby, you would rather it be in agony/fear for it's short existence. Doctors SAVE lives; they are not going to kill a viable birth.

LOL

You people use the same twisted, inaccurate argument over and over. "Abortion" at birth is an oxymoron. You obviously have no clue what you're talking about. I have looked into it and read actual doctors' explanations of the bill. It is for babies born with fatal deformities who can only live a matter of hours at most and are suffering. If it were your baby, you would rather it be in agony/fear for it's short existence. Doctors SAVE lives; they are not going to kill a viable birth.
Yes. The answer is Yes. They would rather it be in agony....after all, it's post-birth. At that point they don't care.

LOL

Yes. The answer is Yes. They would rather it be in agony....after all, it's post-birth. At that point they don't care.
I don't think so, Bodecea. I think they are extremely uneducated about the topic and have chosen to stay that way. This is what happens to people who get all their news from their favorite far-wing site. Why anyone would even believe that a doctor would do that.... shows they must have had one hell of a crummy doctor at some point in their lives.

LOL

Who on here has done that, other than right wingers claiming such.

And HELLO, the 1% of abortions for most women who end up having late term abortions are mothers who wanted their child and of both parents wanting their , husbands and wives who wanted their child, where a medical situation deems the abortion is medically necessary.

You are being dishonest in your position on abortions with comments like above, just like most right wing pro lifers and that's why most people prefer not to discuss it with you or the op or the rest of you so called prolifers.

The ills of people spouting off nonsense like yours HURTS the goal or quest of reducing abortions...making it a political toy, hurts the cause, period.

AND our yearly abortions have been reduced from our peak in 1990 of 1.6 million, by 50%, to 800k, because many single women have chosen to be single mothers, which has increased greatly in numbers.

We are heading in the right direction...

Making abortion safe, available, but rare...

Coming out of the mother's will... to bear a child, married or not.

That should make prolifers happy.

Until right wingers get the bill for child welfare assistance.... :rolleyes:

Last edited:

LOL

Who on here has done that, other than right wingers claiming such.

And HELLO, the 1% of abortions for women who end up having late term abortions are mothers who wanted their child and of both parents wanting their , husbands and wives who wanted their child, where a medical situation deems the abortion is medically necessary.

You are being dishonest in your position on abortions with comments like above, just like most right wing pro lifers and that's why most people prefer not to discuss it with you or the op or the rest of you so called prolifers.

The ills of people spouting off nonsense like yours HURTS the goal or quest of reducing abortions...making it a political toy, hurts the cause, period.

AND our yearly abortions have been reduced from our peak in 1990 of 1.6 million, by 50%, to 800k, because many single women have chosen to be single mothers, which has increased greatly in numbers.

We are heading in the right direction...

Making abortion safe, available, but rare...

Coming out of the mother's will... to bear a child, married or not.

That should make prolifers happy.

Until right wingers get the bill for child welfare assistance.... :rolleyes:
I think another reason abortions have gone down is because effective birth control has (had) finally become accessible everywhere. That is being chiseled away by the Trump admin right now with all its hits on Planned Parenthood, but effective birth control is a big part of the goal of making it rare. 15 and 16 year old children should not be parents. Sometimes being a single parent is a big mistake, adult or not, and I'm thinking of the child, not the mother. Preventing conception is the goal.

if a young woman is about to have an abortion

and you stop her and convince her that abortion is MURDER! that ALL life is PRECIOUS!....

so she doesn't have that abortion....

she has the child....

and goes to welfare for assistance...

which YOU REFUSE TO GIVE HER

so she and the baby die in the street........

no...wait....that isn't what happened!

the woman was strong!
she had the baby
worked hard
raised the baby
and the baby grew up to become a GAY, LIBERAL, FEMINIST, DEMOCRAT, ATHEIST!.....

do you want to abort it now?

Clinton said abortion should be "safe, legal, and RARE."

Democrats at the convention applauded that line.

But how is 60 million abortions consistent with RARE?

Even Dragon Lady refuses to explain why it was necessary to abort so many millions of babies.

Clinton said abortion should be "safe, legal, and RARE."

Democrats at the convention applauded that line.

But how is 60 million abortions consistent with RARE?

Even Dragon Lady refuses to explain why it was necessary to abort so many millions of babies.

Just remember- Blackrook is the guy who announced in another thread that he hoped that 60,000,000 Americans would die.

Which would include pregnant women.

I find it hard to find any of his posts about 'abortion' to be particularly serious since he is actually hoping for the deaths of 90% of African American voters.

60 million dead people is a lot to explain.

That's the population of the entire western part of the United States combined.

I have yet to see someone explain it to me why it was necessary to kill so many millions of people.

My guess is, the Nazis really couldn't explain it when it was all over either.

Forum List

Back