Tiny Tony Fraud Fauci Says Two Masks Are Better Than One, Why Not Six Masks Then, Or More?

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
Tiny Tony the dumbest epidemiologist on Earth should really go back to figuring out why AIDS never had an impact on normal people when he insisted in the 1980's AIDS would spread to everyone.

Last edited:
Tiny Tony the dumbest epidemiologist on Earth should really go back to figuring out why AIDS never had an impact on normal people when he insisted in the 1980's AIDS would spread to everyone.

He's an idiot. Shit like what he keeps flapping his gums about only to change it to no mask needed then one mask now double mask, yadda yadda. And dems wonder why the fuck we don't trust anything he or they say.

I think most Americans want to smack the fuck out of Tiny Tony, the ridiculous idiot residing in the White House. In all seriousness though, Mechanix gloves, any gloves in public, which was quite common when America was great in the 1950's, etc. in Manhattan. Flu and cold transmission is basically from nose to hands and hands to objects and from objects to other people's noses. That has been well known for decades. Tiny Tony Fraudi must be aware of that fact.

I think most Americans want to smack the fuck out of Tiny Tony, the ridiculous idiot residing in the White House. In all seriousness though, Mechanix gloves, any gloves in public, which was quite common when America was great in the 1950's, etc. in Manhattan. Flu and cold transmission is basically from nose to hands and hands to objects and from objects to other people's noses. That has been well known for decades. Tiny Tony Fraudi must be aware of that fact.

He should be. After all, he is the highest paid federal employee at nearly a half million Federal Reserve Notes per year.

Forum List

Back