Time's 'Person of the Year'

Hobbit

Reaction score
In another attempt to garner popularity that's about as lame as a two legged dog, Time Magazine's 'Person of the Year' is *drum roll please*

You.

That's right, Time Magazine named 'you' as their person of the year, for starting the revolution of user-created content on the internet. Seriously, how much lamer can it get. It's supposed to be person of the year...singular.

dilloduck

Diamond Member
Reaction score
In another attempt to garner popularity that's about as lame as a two legged dog, Time Magazine's 'Person of the Year' is *drum roll please*

You.

That's right, Time Magazine named 'you' as their person of the year, for starting the revolution of user-created content on the internet. Seriously, how much lamer can it get. It's supposed to be person of the year...singular.
Sweet----- I'm adding it to my resume !!

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Reaction score

You.

Did you mention a two legged dog??

That is how much I care for Time Ragazine.....
:rofl:

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List