Time's 'Person of the Year'

Hobbit

Mar 25, 2004
Near Atlanta, GA
In another attempt to garner popularity that's about as lame as a two legged dog, Time Magazine's 'Person of the Year' is *drum roll please*

You.

That's right, Time Magazine named 'you' as their person of the year, for starting the revolution of user-created content on the internet. Seriously, how much lamer can it get. It's supposed to be person of the year...singular.

In another attempt to garner popularity that's about as lame as a two legged dog, Time Magazine's 'Person of the Year' is *drum roll please*

You.

That's right, Time Magazine named 'you' as their person of the year, for starting the revolution of user-created content on the internet. Seriously, how much lamer can it get. It's supposed to be person of the year...singular.

Sweet----- I'm adding it to my resume !!

You.

Did you mention a two legged dog??
2irpzr6.gif

That is how much I care for Time Ragazine.....
:rofl:

Forum List

Back