Timeline for the asteroid that wiped out life 66 million years ago.

A 50 mile wide asteroid splashed down into the Ocean. This immediately started a mile high tsunami, and then things got really bad. Have I ever mentioned it would be a good idea to invest in asteroid deflection technology?

For the first time, an hour-by-hour timeline reveals what happened after the asteroid crash that killed the dinosaurs
its on the internet so it must be true,,,NOT!!!!
That has nothing to do with anything. Here, let me spare you your next 1000 posts:

"I am an ignorant religious goober and know less than nothing about any scientific topic. But I reject them, because science makes Baby Jesus cry. "

There you go troll. Just copy/paste that from now on.

A 50 mile wide asteroid splashed down into the Ocean. This immediately started a mile high tsunami, and then things got really bad. Have I ever mentioned it would be a good idea to invest in asteroid deflection technology?

For the first time, an hour-by-hour timeline reveals what happened after the asteroid crash that killed the dinosaurs
its on the internet so it must be true,,,NOT!!!!
That has nothing to do with anything. Here, let me spare you your next 1000 posts:

"I am an ignorant religious goober and know less than nothing about any scientific topic. But I reject them, because science makes Baby Jesus cry. "

There you go troll. Just copy/paste that from now on.

your personal attacks prove you are worried your religion will be outed for what it is

thanks for the attention,,,

as to the topic,, where did they put the cameras to know what happened??

Why did alligators and crocodiles survive?

My personal theory is life survived in the equatorial region. Pretty much everything else died.

The critters we have now are those that were in that region. Location, location, location.

What were the CO2 levels?
Not sure but 55 million years ago it was about 3500 ppm.
I just wonder who made the gauge that tested that level and how it lasted 55 million yrs so we can read it now??
From present to 1966 it was measured directly. From 1966 to 1000 AD measured from Law Dome ice cores. From 1000 AD to ~400,000 years ago measured from Vostok ice cores. Prior to that CO2 levels were determined from proxies; boron 11 isotopes and alkenoid carbon isotopes.

What were the CO2 levels?
Not sure but 55 million years ago it was about 3500 ppm.
I just wonder who made the gauge that tested that level and how it lasted 55 million yrs so we can read it now??
From present to 1966 it was measured directly. From 1966 to 1000 AD measured from Law Dome ice cores. From 1000 AD to ~400,000 years ago measured from Vostok ice cores. Prior to that CO2 levels were determined from proxies; boron 11 isotopes and alkenoid carbon isotopes.
so they guessed,,,

lets face it its all an assumption that doesnt take into account that things didnt always happen the same way they do now,,,
the problem is they claim it to be fact

look at this account,,they claim to be able to give a day to day accounting 66 million yrs later,,,
I call bullshit

Forum List

Back