Time to Stop the Anti-Muslim Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lesh

Diamond Member
Dec 21, 2016
Mass Shooting At 2 New Zealand Mosques Leaves At Least 49 People Dead | HuffPost

It's allover this board and it's all over this country and people are getting KILLED because of it.

This has to stop.

How long before another white Nationalist kills a bunch of immigrants or Muslims or whatever the target is this month?

We've already had them target a Jewish Synagogue and a black church.

STOP people. Stop the hate speech.

NOW

Mass Shooting At 2 New Zealand Mosques Leaves At Least 49 People Dead | HuffPost

It's allover this board and it's all over this country and people are getting KILLED because of it.

This has to stop.

How long before another white Nationalist kills a bunch of immigrants or Muslims or whatever the target is this month?

NOW

Will you stop being hateful towards non-progressives?

Pot, Kettle, Black.

This has to stop.

NOW
Hate speech is fueling this from BOTH ends.

Stop screaming ISLAMOPHOBE, stop ATTACKING any time anyone dares to point out problems in that religion.

Part of this is frustration over that kind of deflection. It gives the crazies fuel. It gives talk radio fuel. IT JUST MAKES THINGS EVEN WORSE.

It blows my mind that something this obvious doesn't occur to you.

This has to stop.

NOW
Agreed.

But those hostile to Islam will continue to rationalize there unwarranted fear and hatred of Muslims.

Why in the hell is New Zealand allowing that Muslim shit to come into their country? What the hell is the matter with that country?

No wonder people are pissed.

Reminds me of the piece of shit Crooked Hillary that ran on a platform to bring in a million fucking Muslim refugees.

This has to stop.

NOW
Agreed.

But those hostile to Islam will continue to rationalize there unwarranted fear and hatred of Muslims.

Do you ever stop with your BS? Both sides have their own hate to bear.

Stop being a stupid fuck, Jones. You are incapable of defending anything you say anyway, coward

Why in the hell is New Zealand allowing that Muslim shit to come into their country? What the hell is the matter with that country?

Reminds me of the piece of shit Crooked Hillary that ran on a platform to bring in a million fucking Muslim refugees.
Jesus fucking Christ. What's WRONG with you people?

It is long but this morning I read the New Zealand shooter's manifesto. I pretty much agree with him.

Weak minded White Guilt pussy Liberals are allowing third world shitheads to over run western culture and we are being destroyed because of it.

Fuck diversity.

This has to stop.

NOW
Agreed.

Tell me why I should shut up and allow a backwards hateful misogynistic tribal cult to take over civilization?

What is wrong with you sicko Liberal assholes allowing all that third world shit to destroy our culture? Shame on you!

Nothing. Civilization is standing up and pointing fingers at a backwards hateful misogynistic tribal cult.

Do you ever stop with your BS? Both sides have their own hate to bear.

Both sides...ARE NOT engaging in mass murder.

Just STOP.

But you can't...sadly
No, they're not. Civilization is not engaging in mass murder. Islam is, and people are fed up and trying to stop this murderous hateful cult from spreading its tentacles into civilization any further.

This has to stop.

NOW
What is a white nationalist?? Lol

I’m white and I’m against globalization
Hey I’m a white nationalist haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back