Time to round up the Irish Catholics and kick them out

3 bombs were sent to the Uk yesterday by some varient of the IRA.

I know that my fellow posters abhor terrorism and I am a bit shocked that there aren't multiple threads on the topic.

We all know that this proves that all Irish Catholics are murdering terrorist trash. Time to kick them out, or cage them in my opinion.

Probe into ‘Love Ireland’ letter bomb plot’s possible link to New IRA

We have to wait until after St. Patrick's Day. Can't interfere with beer sales.

I know that my fellow posters abhor terrorism and I am a bit shocked that there aren't multiple threads on the topic.

We all know that this proves that all Irish Catholics are murdering terrorist trash. Time to kick them out, or cage them in my opinion.

I'd like to see you take on an IRA member, tubby. Comedy gold as you get your arse kicked

Good idea! Round them up, kick them out, and make room for some more Islamics.

Be careful though: That's such a dinky little island you live on, so don't take in too many of them. You might capsize and sink.

upload_2019-3-6_9-41-37.jpeg

You got something to say?

You're just kidding, riling up the rubes, right?

Just in case you are not, how did the last time when the Britons were mistreating the Irish turn out?

You're just kidding, riling up the rubes, right?

Just in case you are not, how did the last time when the Britons were mistreating the Irish turn out?
They arent paying attention.

NI secretary 'should resign' over comments

This is just petrol on the flames. Tories are only listening to the prods and the left footers are getting pissed off. But that aside I find the lack of rube outrage totally predictable.

This is just petrol on the flames. Tories are only listening to the prods and the left footers are getting pissed off. But that aside I find the lack of rube outrage totally predictable.

Karen Bradley said that killings at the hands of the security forces were "not crimes".​

This is sometimes called "accidentally telling the truth" (as they see it).

They are even throwing journalists in prison who uncovered evidence for murderous conspiracy between British intelligence, Royal Ulster Constabulary, and murderers from the Ulster Volunteer Force in the context of a massacre that was never "solved", and no one arrested.

In 2018, the two journalists had their homes and offices raided. They were arrested and hauled off to jail for violating the Official Secrets Act.​

This must be entirely wrong, but, if they were bent on stoking a bit of Trouble to distract from their Brexit debacle, they couldn't do a better job of it short of re-establishing, to great fanfare, the Royal Ulster Constabulary.

This is perfect Tommy. ALL Irish Catholics are "murdering terrorist trash". Didn't you say once that you never say ALL people are one thing or another? Yeah, you did.

I'll remember this, you little troller.

This is perfect Tommy. ALL Irish Catholics are "murdering terrorist trash". Didn't you say once that you never say ALL people are one thing or another? Yeah, you did.

HEY, folks. Look here: three bombs were sent to the UK yesterday so, according to the brain trust Tommy here, that proves that ALL Irish Catholics are murdering terrorists.

You're such an awesome specimen of a Leftist you have no idea. Tommy

Is it only a concern when the bombers are muslims ?. Same as it is with the rape thing.

Statistically speaking, Muslims are FAR more likely to engage in terrorism than an Irishman. Additionally, Muslims are FAR more likely than the Irish to support and sympathize with acts of terrorism. These are facts that you will ignore as they refute your agenda.

HEY, folks. Look here: three bombs were sent to the UK yesterday so, according to the brain trust Tommy here, that proves that ALL Irish Catholics are murdering terrorists.

You're such an awesome specimen of a Leftist you have no idea. Tommy

For all we know, it could be Tommy himself sending the bombs.

Karen Bradley said that killings at the hands of the security forces were "not crimes".​

This is sometimes called "accidentally telling the truth" (as they see it).

They are even throwing journalists in prison who uncovered evidence for murderous conspiracy between British intelligence, Royal Ulster Constabulary, and murderers from the Ulster Volunteer Force in the context of a massacre that was never "solved", and no one arrested.

In 2018, the two journalists had their homes and offices raided. They were arrested and hauled off to jail for violating the Official Secrets Act.​

This must be entirely wrong, but, if they were bent on stoking a bit of Trouble to distract from their Brexit debacle, they couldn't do a better job of it short of re-establishing, to great fanfare, the Royal Ulster Constabulary.

I don't know much about British politics, but it seems that they are embracing totalitarian policies.

Is it only a concern when the bombers are muslims ?. Same as it is with the rape thing.

Statistically speaking, Muslims are FAR more likely to engage in terrorism than an Irishman. Additionally, Muslims are FAR more likely than the Irish to support and sympathize with acts of terrorism. These are facts that you will ignore as they refute your agenda.

But Tommy loves the Muslims. They're brown, they eat cool food and wear Diverse clothing, so it would be a Thought Crime and a Hate Crime to say that ALL of them are "murdering terrorist". To say that about Irish Catholics? Meh, that just gives them some Cool Points among his brain dead cohorts.

Forum List

Back