Time To Pray

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
We better hope that this doesn't lead to any more destruction than Biden's already caused.

How is the migrant caravan charging?

Because before we had presidents who actually cared about the safety of our border and our country. We've even had vice presidents care about it more than our current one.

Because before we had presidents who actually cared about the safety of our border and our country. We've even had vice presidents care about it more than our current one.
Caring and charging the border is two different things. The border is manned by armed guards what the fuck else do you want, you want them to be killed as they approach the border?

Caring and charging the border is two different things. The border is manned by armed guards what the fuck else do you want, you want them to be killed as they approach the border?

No,.. I want them to come into our country legally so there's no possibility of them trying to kill us. And Trump wanted the same thing that's why he built a wall.

No,.. I want them to come into our country legally so there's no possibility of them trying to kill us. And Trump wanted the same thing that's why he built a wall.
I am sure the native American population didn't want the whites at all yet.....There was a wall there before Trump paid his buds to overcharge for another one.

I am sure the native American population didn't want the whites at all yet.....There was a wall there before Trump paid his buds to overcharge for another one.

Obviously you don't even know the history of Thanksgiving.

No...........just jailed for breaking the laws of this Republic just like you or I would be jailed if we trespassed upon someone's legal property, assumed a stolen ID in the form of a bootleg SS number while gaming the welfare system for funds that you were never entitled to.

Do you keep your front or back doors open to total strangers? What would you do if you came home to your property and there was an uninvited family residing there, eating from your frig while collecting benefits that you were entitled? Would you be a hypocrite just like the elite leftists that attempted to disarm you while having armed body guards protecting them, while claiming there should be open boarders due to humane concern while building their own homes behind the walls of security protected gated walls?

All that is being requested is "equality" under the law. :eusa_shhh: Democrat Idea:disbelief: Lets address the problem of criminals using anchor babies as a get out of jail free card in child trafficking by making more superfluous laws NOT TO ENFORCE......and better yet lets give these (wink, wink) undocumented migrants (illegal aliens) tax payer money in the form of Covid 19 relief that they helped traffic into our southern states. Brilliant.

Last edited:
We better hope that this doesn't lead to any more destruction than Biden's already caused.

christians have no mercy ...

1635824893856.png

they support the countries that drive their people to dispare then turn their backs on them than to lend a helping hand.

Forum List

Back