Is Eminem a Satanist?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Your Cuddly Choco Bear
He says he is. But should we take that literally or seriously or he just says that to come across as tough? Like some call themselfes Hells Angels?

"Iam Satanistic which is true" 4:14-4.18

1635745460507.png

He says he is. But should we take that literally or seriously or he just says that to come across as tough? Like some call themselfes Hells Angels?

Grow up. You're paranoid about that rubbish. Get a grip on yourself.

He's just fagboy bitch with a fetish for black dick in his ass. His fetish for black dick is worse than fbj 's peach pie Latina tranny farting in his face foot fetish.

Last edited:

I don't know if he is a Satanist..........one thing I do know, when I was a teen If I walked around with my pants down to my knees with the crack of my rear end showing while strutting around spouting idiotic poetry about how bad my life was.........I would have had beaten down at least 3 times a day. :abgg2q.jpg: Since when did POTERY become bad ass? It takes a nerd to even consider doing this in public. No wonder there are so many drive by shootings in Hip Hop.

Here is my generations music..........see how much more understandable it is?

Last edited:
I don't know if he is a Satanist..........one thing I do know, when I was a teen If I walked around with my pants down to my knees with the crack of my rear end showing while strutting around spouting idiotic poetry about how bad my life was.........I would have had beaten down at least 3 times a day. :abgg2q.jpg: Since when did POTERY become bad ass? It takes a nerd to even consider doing this in public. No wonder there are so many drive by shootings in Hip Hop.
I think people should start saying the are democrats instead of satanists since satan worships the DNC.

Forum List

Back