Time to move on from Trump

You are on drugs.

You claimed Trump will win 2020. He lost.

You claimed stock market is about to crash. It didn't.

You've claimed Rs will win the Senate - they didn't.

That's just the stuff I recall.
I didn't add in all of the demtard fraud....

Whether he was directly involved or not, Trump's org. fucked up and Trump's officially done. Good riddance, the media needed Trump like the NFL needs Brady, and 98% is propaganda and the elite penetrating & dumbing down society's collective brain. Unfortunately for Trump the witch-hunt will continue the rest of his life. Democrats are dirty and he pissed them off.

Go DeSantis. Society must be protected from progressives. Other than some major achievements Trump did a good job of exposing them to many.

“Hours after Trump’s hand-picked candidate, Herschel Walker, failed to pick up a Democratic seat, the blame game began in earnest – in large part directed at the former president. Many argued that the party establishment must take a heavier hand in the 2024 election cycle and root out unelectable Republicans even if they’re backed by Trump. Others said the GOP needs to embrace early voting and wholly reject Trump’s demagoguery of mail-in voting, something that helped power Democratic victories.

And some top Republicans said the party’s refusal to reject Trump as their standard bearer – combined with the 2020 election denialism that is central to his platform – ultimately did them in and will cost them again in future cycles.”

True.

DeSantis is a passive-aggressive piss boy. Trump hasn't even come out swinging yet, but when he does, DeSantis will collapse like a wet paper bag.
Yeah, this is gonna be interesting as hell. It seems doubtful that Trump will suddenly grow up and decide to stay out of the sewer here.

The other fun thing to watch will be how they think they can toss Trump under the bus while trying to maintain even an ounce of dignity, after selling their soul to him.

They wanted a bull in a china shop, they got one.

:popcorn:

DeSantis is a passive-aggressive piss boy. Trump hasn't even come out swinging yet, but when he does, DeSantis will collapse like a wet paper bag.
This has some merit.

DeSantis is the product of the safe and nurturing environment of Florida ‘politics’ – where there’s little to no opposition from the non-existent Florida Democratic ‘party’ and any Republican with a heartbeat can get elected.

DeSantis is not prepared for the big, bad world of national politics.

This has some merit.

DeSantis is the product of the safe and nurturing environment of Florida ‘politics’ – where there’s little to no opposition from the non-existent Florida Democratic ‘party’ and any Republican with a heartbeat can get elected.

DeSantis is not prepared for the big, bad world of national politics.
Those three Southeastern Florida corrupted prog dominated counties say different. Unfortunately, Orange County and the Tampa area smells the same. Crist and Demings would not have run if they believed they did not have a chance to win. Florida now has more honest elections.

Yeah, thanks for the false equivalence. No Dem has ever done to the level of what Trump and his cadre of psychophants have done regarding election denial.
WHO THE FUCK CARES ???

Not you. You don't care. You don't give the tiniest little shit.

If you did, you'd be out there fighting for election integrity.

Hypocrite much?

I honestly don't see Trump and DeSantis facing off against each other. DeSantis isn't that stupid; he's only 44, so he has plenty of time. He also has power, as he just displayed by the fact that his state, thanks to his push toward redistricting and gerrymandering, just flipped the same amount of Representative seats that the GOP now holds the House by. He'll just let Trump take the heat, then file in behind him for 2028 or 2032 or 2050 or whenever.

On the other hand, I wouldn't be surprised if Trump drops out of the 2024 race. He's in terrible health, is pushing 80, is under high-level investigation from several directions, and is watching his poll numbers fall. He also declared so early that FEC regulations will strangle his spending limits. He won't ever want to look like a loser, so he'd frame it first as if he'd had enough, and stormed out on his own.

WHO THE FUCK CARES ???

Not you. You don't care. You don't give the tiniest little shit.

If you did, you'd be out there fighting for election integrity.

Hypocrite much?
I do fight for election integrity so your point is moot.

A "witch hunt" is when you are chasing after witches that aren't there.

In Crooked Donald's case, though, he has a whole broom closet full of real witches.

You really are a dumb fuck. Six years in and you still can't figure it out.

Whether he was directly involved or not, Trump's org. fucked up and Trump's officially done. Good riddance, the media needed Trump like the NFL needs Brady, and 98% is propaganda and the elite penetrating & dumbing down society's collective brain. Unfortunately for Trump the witch-hunt will continue the rest of his life. Democrats are dirty and he pissed them off.

Go DeSantis. Society must be protected from progressives. Other than some major achievements Trump did a good job of exposing them to many.

So Trump can join...
Bush Sr
Bush Jr
Romney
McCain
Dole

under that bus?

And your reasoning for this latest tossing of a former idol under the bus is that Democrats are being mean to him?

If you ever get lost in a crowd, tell the people looking for you that you have the yellow steak down your back.

At this point, I really don’t think DeSantis runs for POTUS in 2024.

He doesn’t want to get into a pissing match with Trump. He’s too weak. Trump is taking shots at him and he won’t even defend himself. He doesn’t want to piss off Trump supporters since so many of them also support him. Plus, he’s still young - he has time.

Here’s what I think will happen:

- DeSantis stays out of the 2024 election for the above reasons. He figures he will watch the Trump disaster unfold and wait patiently.

- With no other serious contenders, Trump wins the Republican nomination.

- Trump likely gets crushed again in the general election.

- Trump whines that the election was stolen. Again.

- Republicans are furious with Trump losing another election. They finally dump him.

- The support for DeSantis gets louder.

- DeSantis easily wins the next Republican nomination.

- DeSantis is a strong contender for the 2028 election.

DeSantis knows this. He likes this option because he doesn’t need to get his hands dirty wrestling with Trump.

He doesn’t want to get into a pissing match with Trump. He’s too weak. Trump is taking shots at him and he won’t even defend himself. He doesn’t want to piss off Trump supporters since so many of them also support him. Plus, he’s still young - he has time.

- DeSantis stays out of the 2024 election for the above reasons. He figures he will watch the Trump disaster unfold and wait patiently.

- Republicans are furious with Trump losing another election. They finally dump him.

DeSantis knows this. He likes this option because he doesn’t need to get his hands dirty wrestling with Trump.
In the meantime, the DemocRAT party manages to damage the country so far beyond repair that it ain't funny.

Good forecast but I think you are wrong on that.

De Santis will run because he has a good chance now against wounded Trump and old Joe. In six years he may have to run against a much stronger opponent.

Forum List

Back