Time to move on from Trump

Whether he was directly involved or not, Trump's org. fucked up and Trump's officially done. Good riddance, the media needed Trump like the NFL needs Brady, and 98% is propaganda and the elite penetrating & dumbing down society's collective brain. Unfortunately for Trump the witch-hunt will continue the rest of his life. Democrats are dirty and he pissed them off.

Go DeSantis. Society must be protected from progressives. Other than some major achievements Trump did a good job of exposing them to many.

The problem is Trump isn't ready to go, you might be stuck with him.

Whether he was directly involved or not, Trump's org. fucked up and Trump's officially done. Good riddance, the media needed Trump like the NFL needs Brady, and 98% is propaganda and the elite penetrating & dumbing down society's collective brain. Unfortunately for Trump the witch-hunt will continue the rest of his life. Democrats are dirty and he pissed them off.

Go DeSantis. Society must be protected from progressives. Other than some major achievements Trump did a good job of exposing them to many.

Trump is not what matters. Trumpism is.

What's wrong with letting voters decide? Isn't this a democracy?

Listening to the left is how you remain stupid.

But you wouldn't know that because you listen to the left.
I READ it ALL.
From all over the political spectrum.
That is how I always know where the bullshit you MAGAt Trumptards repeat here comes from.
I've already read it somewhere else. Here I just watch you parrots repeating it.

Dems claim voter fraud whenever they lose... you know that so why act like you don't...
Yeah, thanks for the false equivalence. No Dem has ever done to the level of what Trump and his cadre of psychophants have done regarding election denial.

A "witch hunt" is when you are chasing after witches that aren't there.

In Crooked Donald's case, though, he has a whole broom closet full of real witches.

Rambunctious is always right.... never forget that....
You are on drugs.

You claimed Trump will win 2020. He lost.

You claimed stock market is about to crash. It didn't.

You've claimed Rs will win the Senate - they didn't.

That's just the stuff I recall.

I READ it ALL.
From all over the political spectrum.
That is how I always know where the bullshit you MAGAt Trumptards repeat here comes from.
I've already read it somewhere else. Here I just watch you parrots repeating it.
Wow, what a fucking idiot you are.

Anyone who has been on this forum for more than a month knows I'm not a Trumper.

So, you keep watching the legacy media and keep getting dumber.

Forum List

Back