Time To Kill Putin? Putin Caught Red Handed Hacking USA

17 agencies say you don't know what you're talking about sassy

Where is the smoking gun, eddie? Why do they refuse to go in front of Congress?

You're being played again
They not only know it sassy but they know putin directed them

So they say.....but no evidence and until they show it then it's nothing.....well except to butthurt loons who can't grasp America is sick of your shit

Lets say Russia hacked the emails, lets say Putin approved it, so what. Hillary and the DNC are not denying the corruption in the emails. You could deal with the hacking appropriately, but voters being able to make a more informed decision in no way undermines an election, just the opposite.
I missed the corruption you speak of

Start with fixing the primary against Sanders and go from there

17 agencies say you don't know what you're talking about sassy

Where is the smoking gun, eddie? Why do they refuse to go in front of Congress?

You're being played again
They not only know it sassy but they know putin directed them

So they say.....but no evidence and until they show it then it's nothing.....well except to butthurt loons who can't grasp America is sick of your shit

Lets say Russia hacked the emails, lets say Putin approved it, so what. Hillary and the DNC are not denying the corruption in the emails. You could deal with the hacking appropriately, but voters being able to make a more informed decision in no way undermines an election, just the opposite.
I missed the corruption you speak of
:itsok:

Republicans loving Putin

Vladimir Putin's Popularity Is Skyrocketing Among Republicans
The guy is accused of manipulating U.S. politics and enabling the killing in Aleppo, and his favorability rating goes up. Seriously?
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM

There is part of Eddie's problem....Huffpo is his source
I use whatever sources I can except FAUX

You haven't noticed you're getting your ass handed to you on this thread?

Trump is prez. That's tjhe way the election went. But does anyone here really believe Putin is a good guy?

Republicans loving Putin

The guy is accused of manipulating U.S. politics and enabling the killing in Aleppo, and his favorability rating goes up. Seriously?
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM

It's not a war I have to win sassy ,,but a war I have to participate in

What is it with the stupid lunatic liberal snowflakes??? what's wrong with them???:cuckoo:

Take out this one....take out that one:mad-61:

Are we freaking back in 1963???

Bloody hell.:mad-61:

Republicans loving Putin

HUFFINGTONPOST.COM

You're losing your "war" badly

Republicans loving Putin

HUFFINGTONPOST.COM

I realize that I'm outnumbered but I can keep up for a while longer I just can't let you folks get away with all this shit after what you did to obama AND America

I realize that I'm outnumbered but I can keep up for a while longer I just can't let you folks get away with all this shit after what you did to obama AND America
Gotta go another day may the stock be with you

Gotta go another day may the stock be with you

Get informed and you won't get shellacked

Will the CIA take out Putin, Trump, Comey, Tillerson and some other treasonous threats to the US? Trump encouraged Putin to hack the US. I think he's toast.

The US or one of it's allies killed Hugo Chavez and Kim Il Jung. They both died of cancer. I think that is how Putin is going to go or his plane will crash. I think the CIA with make Trump's death look like natural causes as well. He will have a massive heart attack probably on Airforce One or in Trump Tower.

Muslims may take out Putin. We could blind Russia's air defense and the "Muslims" could do a 911 on him as a cover for the sniper round. I think the Brits will orchestrate it. The Muslims will admit to it and the West will talk tough but in secret thank the Muslims for their cooperation. Putin is really pissing off the Muslims.

The message to Russia will be, "Don't mess with the US of A".

Putin Was Involved In Russia's Hack - CBSN Live Video - CBS News

PUTIN CAUGHT RED HANDED

Ever the master spy, Russian President Vladimir Putin, a former KGB colonel, was personally involved in the hacking of the Democratic National Committee and efforts to interfere in the American elections, U.S. and foreign intelligence officials tell ABC News.

A spokesperson for Putin today called the reports “funny nonsense” but American intelligence agencies are failing to see any humor in the bold Russian cyber-attacks and the apparent role of the Russian president.

People in the intelligence community directly involved in uncovering and tracking the Russian hack say a new flow of information has directly connected Putin to what began as a lower-level effort by the Russian military to infiltrate the computers of both Republican and Democratic figures.

Once the hackers were successful in breaching the DNC’s systems, Putin became more directly involved with the effort, they say.

Russian officials have consistently denied any hacking activities around the U.S. election.

In October, the U.S. Intelligence Community said it “is confident that the Russian Government directed the recent compromises of e-mails from US persons and institutions.”

At the time, the Office of the Director of National Intelligence and the Department of Homeland Security said that “based on the scope and sensitivity of these efforts, that only Russia's senior-most officials could have authorized these activities.”

The appearance of documents from the DNC on WikiLeaks in July kicked off a period of seemingly endless negative news stories, embarrassed the Hillary Clinton campaign and led to the resignation of DNC chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz.

Five months later, the hack continues to dominate headlines.

Since winning the election, President-elect Donald Trump has repeatedly questioned the intelligence community’s conclusions that the Russians were behind the election hacking.

Last weekend, acrimony between Trump and the intelligence agencies that he’ll soon control reached a boiling point, with the two sides engaging in a war of words over the details of Russia’s cyber activities that played out in national newspapers and television programs.

More: Trump Engages CIA in War of Words Over Russian Election Hacking
Meanwhile, President Barack Obama has ordered a full review of hacks, which the White House has said will be completed and presented to congress before the inauguration on Jan.20.

And while sources say a number of retaliatory actions have been recommended – including going after secret bank accounts believed to belong to Putin – no responding action has taken place.
Are you going to start crying?

Are you going to get cancer or AIDS?

Trump won't last 4 years. He will probably quit before he is impeached.

BTW, forums like this are monitored by the NSA so they can find subversives like you.

Will the CIA take out Putin, Trump, Comey, Tillerson and some other treasonous threats to the US? Trump encouraged Putin to hack the US. I think he's toast.

The US or one of it's allies killed Hugo Chavez and Kim Il Jung. They both died of cancer. I think that is how Putin is going to go or his plane will crash. I think the CIA with make Trump's death look like natural causes as well. He will have a massive heart attack probably on Airforce One or in Trump Tower.

Muslims may take out Putin. We could blind Russia's air defense and the "Muslims" could do a 911 on him as a cover for the sniper round. I think the Brits will orchestrate it. The Muslims will admit to it and the West will talk tough but in secret thank the Muslims for their cooperation. Putin is really pissing off the Muslims.

The message to Russia will be, "Don't mess with the US of A".

Putin Was Involved In Russia's Hack - CBSN Live Video - CBS News

PUTIN CAUGHT RED HANDED

Ever the master spy, Russian President Vladimir Putin, a former KGB colonel, was personally involved in the hacking of the Democratic National Committee and efforts to interfere in the American elections, U.S. and foreign intelligence officials tell ABC News.

A spokesperson for Putin today called the reports “funny nonsense” but American intelligence agencies are failing to see any humor in the bold Russian cyber-attacks and the apparent role of the Russian president.

People in the intelligence community directly involved in uncovering and tracking the Russian hack say a new flow of information has directly connected Putin to what began as a lower-level effort by the Russian military to infiltrate the computers of both Republican and Democratic figures.

Once the hackers were successful in breaching the DNC’s systems, Putin became more directly involved with the effort, they say.

Russian officials have consistently denied any hacking activities around the U.S. election.

In October, the U.S. Intelligence Community said it “is confident that the Russian Government directed the recent compromises of e-mails from US persons and institutions.”

At the time, the Office of the Director of National Intelligence and the Department of Homeland Security said that “based on the scope and sensitivity of these efforts, that only Russia's senior-most officials could have authorized these activities.”

The appearance of documents from the DNC on WikiLeaks in July kicked off a period of seemingly endless negative news stories, embarrassed the Hillary Clinton campaign and led to the resignation of DNC chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz.

Five months later, the hack continues to dominate headlines.

Since winning the election, President-elect Donald Trump has repeatedly questioned the intelligence community’s conclusions that the Russians were behind the election hacking.

Last weekend, acrimony between Trump and the intelligence agencies that he’ll soon control reached a boiling point, with the two sides engaging in a war of words over the details of Russia’s cyber activities that played out in national newspapers and television programs.

More: Trump Engages CIA in War of Words Over Russian Election Hacking
Meanwhile, President Barack Obama has ordered a full review of hacks, which the White House has said will be completed and presented to congress before the inauguration on Jan.20.

And while sources say a number of retaliatory actions have been recommended – including going after secret bank accounts believed to belong to Putin – no responding action has taken place.
Are you going to start crying?

Are you going to get cancer or AIDS?

Trump won't last 4 years. He will probably quit before he is impeached.

BTW, forums like this are monitored by the NSA so they can find subversives like you.

Hillary got 3 million more votes.

Forum List

Back