Time To Kill Putin? Putin Caught Red Handed Hacking USA

Will the CIA take out Putin, Trump, Comey, Tillerson and some other treasonous threats to the US? Trump encouraged Putin to hack the US. I think he's toast.

The US or one of it's allies killed Hugo Chavez and Kim Il Jung. They both died of cancer. I think that is how Putin is going to go or his plane will crash. I think the CIA with make Trump's death look like natural causes as well. He will have a massive heart attack probably on Airforce One or in Trump Tower.

Muslims may take out Putin. We could blind Russia's air defense and the "Muslims" could do a 911 on him as a cover for the sniper round. I think the Brits will orchestrate it. The Muslims will admit to it and the West will talk tough but in secret thank the Muslims for their cooperation. Putin is really pissing off the Muslims.

The message to Russia will be, "Don't mess with the US of A".

Putin Was Involved In Russia's Hack - CBSN Live Video - CBS News

PUTIN CAUGHT RED HANDED

Ever the master spy, Russian President Vladimir Putin, a former KGB colonel, was personally involved in the hacking of the Democratic National Committee and efforts to interfere in the American elections, U.S. and foreign intelligence officials tell ABC News.

A spokesperson for Putin today called the reports “funny nonsense” but American intelligence agencies are failing to see any humor in the bold Russian cyber-attacks and the apparent role of the Russian president.

People in the intelligence community directly involved in uncovering and tracking the Russian hack say a new flow of information has directly connected Putin to what began as a lower-level effort by the Russian military to infiltrate the computers of both Republican and Democratic figures.

Once the hackers were successful in breaching the DNC’s systems, Putin became more directly involved with the effort, they say.

Russian officials have consistently denied any hacking activities around the U.S. election.

In October, the U.S. Intelligence Community said it “is confident that the Russian Government directed the recent compromises of e-mails from US persons and institutions.”

At the time, the Office of the Director of National Intelligence and the Department of Homeland Security said that “based on the scope and sensitivity of these efforts, that only Russia's senior-most officials could have authorized these activities.”

The appearance of documents from the DNC on WikiLeaks in July kicked off a period of seemingly endless negative news stories, embarrassed the Hillary Clinton campaign and led to the resignation of DNC chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz.

Five months later, the hack continues to dominate headlines.

Since winning the election, President-elect Donald Trump has repeatedly questioned the intelligence community’s conclusions that the Russians were behind the election hacking.

Last weekend, acrimony between Trump and the intelligence agencies that he’ll soon control reached a boiling point, with the two sides engaging in a war of words over the details of Russia’s cyber activities that played out in national newspapers and television programs.

More: Trump Engages CIA in War of Words Over Russian Election Hacking
Meanwhile, President Barack Obama has ordered a full review of hacks, which the White House has said will be completed and presented to congress before the inauguration on Jan.20.

And while sources say a number of retaliatory actions have been recommended – including going after secret bank accounts believed to belong to Putin – no responding action has taken place.

You sir/ma'am, are an idiot. You DO realize that professing either killing the President or a foreign leader, is a crime don't you! Unbelievable that this thread is still on this board.
What was it when trump asked putin to publish hills E mails ?? What a pos

Publishing e-mails is not assassination Ed. I am out of this thread. You people are loony! You need a safe space? Keep pushing assassination on here and you will get one, in some nice warm jail cell. I can't believe you snowflakes are this dumb to actually talk about such things on a website. How naïve are you people!

Will the CIA take out Putin, Trump, Comey, Tillerson and some other treasonous threats to the US? Trump encouraged Putin to hack the US. I think he's toast.

The US or one of it's allies killed Hugo Chavez and Kim Il Jung. They both died of cancer. I think that is how Putin is going to go or his plane will crash. I think the CIA with make Trump's death look like natural causes as well. He will have a massive heart attack probably on Airforce One or in Trump Tower.

Muslims may take out Putin. We could blind Russia's air defense and the "Muslims" could do a 911 on him as a cover for the sniper round. I think the Brits will orchestrate it. The Muslims will admit to it and the West will talk tough but in secret thank the Muslims for their cooperation. Putin is really pissing off the Muslims.

PUTIN CAUGHT RED HANDED

Ever the master spy, Russian President Vladimir Putin, a former KGB colonel, was personally involved in the hacking of the Democratic National Committee and efforts to interfere in the American elections, U.S. and foreign intelligence officials tell ABC News.

A spokesperson for Putin today called the reports “funny nonsense” but American intelligence agencies are failing to see any humor in the bold Russian cyber-attacks and the apparent role of the Russian president.

People in the intelligence community directly involved in uncovering and tracking the Russian hack say a new flow of information has directly connected Putin to what began as a lower-level effort by the Russian military to infiltrate the computers of both Republican and Democratic figures.

Once the hackers were successful in breaching the DNC’s systems, Putin became more directly involved with the effort, they say.

Russian officials have consistently denied any hacking activities around the U.S. election.

In October, the U.S. Intelligence Community said it “is confident that the Russian Government directed the recent compromises of e-mails from US persons and institutions.”

At the time, the Office of the Director of National Intelligence and the Department of Homeland Security said that “based on the scope and sensitivity of these efforts, that only Russia's senior-most officials could have authorized these activities.”

The appearance of documents from the DNC on WikiLeaks in July kicked off a period of seemingly endless negative news stories, embarrassed the Hillary Clinton campaign and led to the resignation of DNC chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz.

Since winning the election, President-elect Donald Trump has repeatedly questioned the intelligence community’s conclusions that the Russians were behind the election hacking.

Last weekend, acrimony between Trump and the intelligence agencies that he’ll soon control reached a boiling point, with the two sides engaging in a war of words over the details of Russia’s cyber activities that played out in national newspapers and television programs.

Meanwhile, President Barack Obama has ordered a full review of hacks, which the White House has said will be completed and presented to congress before the inauguration on Jan.20.

And while sources say a number of retaliatory actions have been recommended – including going after secret bank accounts believed to belong to Putin – no responding action has taken place.

You sir/ma'am, are an idiot. You DO realize that professing either killing the President or a foreign leader, is a crime don't you! Unbelievable that this thread is still on this board.
What was it when trump asked putin to publish hills E mails ?? What a pos

Publishing e-mails is not assassination Ed. I am out of this thread. You people are loony! You need a safe space? Keep pushing assassination on here and you will get one, in some nice warm jail cell. I can't believe you snowflakes are this dumb to actually talk about such things on a website. How naïve are you people!
Don't think it was pushed just saying shit happens

PUTIN CAUGHT RED HANDED

'Those involved / people say...'

Then why can't the CIA go before Congress and show what they've got?

Illegally defying a Congressional subpoena by being a 'No-Show' just hurt their credibility.

54% of Americans, according to today's poll, say Russian intervention caused no impact on the election....and when the CIA makes claims then refuses to go before Congress to back it up, that # will go higher.

PUTIN CAUGHT RED HANDED

'Those involved / people say...'

Then why can't the CIA go before Congress and show what they've got?

Illegally defying a Congressional subpoena by being a 'No-Show' just hurt their credibility.

54% of Americans, according to today's poll, say Russian intervention caused no impact on the election....and when the CIA makes claims then refuses to go before Congress to back it up, that # will go higher.
Guess you believe the first message by FBI chief had no meaning either?

Today's CIA has a more important mission.

Electing Democrats.

But, having failed at that.....I think Putin is safe. Safer than President Trump if the rot eating away at The CIA is also gnawing at the Secret Service.

Today's CIA has a more important mission.

Electing Democrats.

But, having failed at that.....I think Putin is safe. Safer than President Trump if the rot eating away at The CIA is also gnawing at the Secret Service.
Thank God at least Putin is safe

Caught red handed....but still no proof.

You're being played, loons
17 agencies say you don't know what you're talking about sassy

Where is the smoking gun, eddie? Why do they refuse to go in front of Congress?

You're being played again
They not only know it sassy but they know putin directed them

So they say.....but no evidence and until they show it then it's nothing.....well except to butthurt loons who can't grasp America is sick of your shit

Since Trump whooped Hillary's ass the left have been desperate to undermine his win, they just keep throwing shit against the wall hoping something will stick.

PUTIN CAUGHT RED HANDED

Assassination of heads of state is illegal.

Don't any of you lefties understand the rules, laws & general common knowledge?

Christ there are a bunch of morons on this site

So they say.....but no evidence and until they show it then it's nothing.....well except to butthurt loons who can't grasp America is sick of your shit

Lets say Russia hacked the emails, lets say Putin approved it, so what. Hillary and the DNC are not denying the corruption in the emails. You could deal with the hacking appropriately, but voters being able to make a more informed decision in no way undermines an election, just the opposite.

Since Trump whooped Hillary's ass the left have been desperate to undermine his win, they just keep throwing shit against the wall hoping something will stick.
Don't bullshit me Blues with all that you've been throwing there's no more room on the wall

PUTIN CAUGHT RED HANDED

You need to kill Obama first.

Georgia Says Someone in U.S. Government Tried to Hack State’s Computers Housing Voter Data

Lets say Russia hacked the emails, lets say Putin approved it, so what. Hillary and the DNC are not denying the corruption in the emails. You could deal with the hacking appropriately, but voters being able to make a more informed decision in no way undermines an election, just the opposite.
I missed the corruption you speak of

Forum List

Back