Time To Kill Putin? Putin Caught Red Handed Hacking USA

Will the CIA take out Putin, Trump, Comey, Tillerson and some other treasonous threats to the US? Trump encouraged Putin to hack the US. I think he's toast.

The US or one of it's allies killed Hugo Chavez and Kim Il Jung. They both died of cancer. I think that is how Putin is going to go or his plane will crash. I think the CIA with make Trump's death look like natural causes as well. He will have a massive heart attack probably on Airforce One or in Trump Tower.

Muslims may take out Putin. We could blind Russia's air defense and the "Muslims" could do a 911 on him as a cover for the sniper round. I think the Brits will orchestrate it. The Muslims will admit to it and the West will talk tough but in secret thank the Muslims for their cooperation. Putin is really pissing off the Muslims.

The message to Russia will be, "Don't mess with the US of A".

Putin Was Involved In Russia's Hack - CBSN Live Video - CBS News

PUTIN CAUGHT RED HANDED

Ever the master spy, Russian President Vladimir Putin, a former KGB colonel, was personally involved in the hacking of the Democratic National Committee and efforts to interfere in the American elections, U.S. and foreign intelligence officials tell ABC News.

A spokesperson for Putin today called the reports “funny nonsense” but American intelligence agencies are failing to see any humor in the bold Russian cyber-attacks and the apparent role of the Russian president.

People in the intelligence community directly involved in uncovering and tracking the Russian hack say a new flow of information has directly connected Putin to what began as a lower-level effort by the Russian military to infiltrate the computers of both Republican and Democratic figures.

Once the hackers were successful in breaching the DNC’s systems, Putin became more directly involved with the effort, they say.

Russian officials have consistently denied any hacking activities around the U.S. election.

In October, the U.S. Intelligence Community said it “is confident that the Russian Government directed the recent compromises of e-mails from US persons and institutions.”

At the time, the Office of the Director of National Intelligence and the Department of Homeland Security said that “based on the scope and sensitivity of these efforts, that only Russia's senior-most officials could have authorized these activities.”

The appearance of documents from the DNC on WikiLeaks in July kicked off a period of seemingly endless negative news stories, embarrassed the Hillary Clinton campaign and led to the resignation of DNC chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz.

Five months later, the hack continues to dominate headlines.

Since winning the election, President-elect Donald Trump has repeatedly questioned the intelligence community’s conclusions that the Russians were behind the election hacking.

Last weekend, acrimony between Trump and the intelligence agencies that he’ll soon control reached a boiling point, with the two sides engaging in a war of words over the details of Russia’s cyber activities that played out in national newspapers and television programs.

More: Trump Engages CIA in War of Words Over Russian Election Hacking
Meanwhile, President Barack Obama has ordered a full review of hacks, which the White House has said will be completed and presented to congress before the inauguration on Jan.20.

And while sources say a number of retaliatory actions have been recommended – including going after secret bank accounts believed to belong to Putin – no responding action has taken place.
When that plane crashes can his children be on it too?

upload_2016-12-15_16-17-44.png

Who cares if the Russians or anybody else tried to influence the election? It's one thing if they hacked the election results, but EVERYBODY in the whole world tries to influence the election thru whatever means possible.

The real problem is the millions of American idiots that believed obvious fake news and other obvious lies. We liberals have the Onion and other satirical sources, but us liberals have the intelligence to tell a satire from reality, an obvious lie from the truth.

It's the fact that dumb ass wingnuts can't seem to distinguish the two that's the real problem.
Do you actually believe that of the millions that voted for Trump are idiots?

This is the problem. "You."

You continue to keep insulting people and you now get to live with the results of your own ignorance and stupidity.

I got sick of hearing your moronic bullshit for years as a Democrat. I can assure you that it is the above childish rant that I changed my registration and am no longer a Democrat.

Living in Maryland, I live amongst your kind. And your kind are the stupidest that I have ever encountered.

Idiots. All.

Whining and bitching whenever you don't get your way.

I too live in Maryland and you're being way too kind.
Way too kind.

I used to have sympathy for them.

Now the pacifist left is advocating assassinating the head of Russia? And they worry about Trump starting WW III?

Christ Almighty they're a scary bunch.

Who cares if the Russians or anybody else tried to influence the election? It's one thing if they hacked the election results, but EVERYBODY in the whole world tries to influence the election thru whatever means possible.

The real problem is the millions of American idiots that believed obvious fake news and other obvious lies. We liberals have the Onion and other satirical sources, but us liberals have the intelligence to tell a satire from reality, an obvious lie from the truth.

It's the fact that dumb ass wingnuts can't seem to distinguish the two that's the real problem.

You continue to keep insulting people and you now get to live with the results of your own ignorance and stupidity.

I got sick of hearing your moronic bullshit for years as a Democrat. I can assure you that it is the above childish rant that I changed my registration and am no longer a Democrat.

Living in Maryland, I live amongst your kind. And your kind are the stupidest that I have ever encountered.

Idiots. All.

Way too kind.

You're a better man than I.

Idiots. All.

Way too kind.

Military discipline. lol.

Caught red handed....but still no proof.

You're being played, loons
17 agencies say you don't know what you're talking about sassy
Caught red handed....but still no proof.

You're being played, loons
17 agencies say you don't know what you're talking about sassy

No, 17 agencies do not.
YES SOGGY THEY DO

Search Results
Yes, 17 intelligence agencies really did say Russia was behind hacking
www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/.../17...agencies-russia...hacking/92514592/
Oct 19, 2016 - Donald Trump's claim that the United States has "no idea" who is behind recent email hacks is just not true. The fact-checking website Politifact says Hillary Clinton is correct when she says 17 federal intelligence agencies have concluded that Russia is behind the hacking.

Will the CIA take out Putin, Trump, Comey, Tillerson and some other treasonous threats to the US? Trump encouraged Putin to hack the US. I think he's toast.

The US or one of it's allies killed Hugo Chavez and Kim Il Jung. They both died of cancer. I think that is how Putin is going to go or his plane will crash. I think the CIA with make Trump's death look like natural causes as well. He will have a massive heart attack probably on Airforce One or in Trump Tower.

Muslims may take out Putin. We could blind Russia's air defense and the "Muslims" could do a 911 on him as a cover for the sniper round. I think the Brits will orchestrate it. The Muslims will admit to it and the West will talk tough but in secret thank the Muslims for their cooperation. Putin is really pissing off the Muslims.

PUTIN CAUGHT RED HANDED

Ever the master spy, Russian President Vladimir Putin, a former KGB colonel, was personally involved in the hacking of the Democratic National Committee and efforts to interfere in the American elections, U.S. and foreign intelligence officials tell ABC News.

A spokesperson for Putin today called the reports “funny nonsense” but American intelligence agencies are failing to see any humor in the bold Russian cyber-attacks and the apparent role of the Russian president.

People in the intelligence community directly involved in uncovering and tracking the Russian hack say a new flow of information has directly connected Putin to what began as a lower-level effort by the Russian military to infiltrate the computers of both Republican and Democratic figures.

Once the hackers were successful in breaching the DNC’s systems, Putin became more directly involved with the effort, they say.

Russian officials have consistently denied any hacking activities around the U.S. election.

In October, the U.S. Intelligence Community said it “is confident that the Russian Government directed the recent compromises of e-mails from US persons and institutions.”

At the time, the Office of the Director of National Intelligence and the Department of Homeland Security said that “based on the scope and sensitivity of these efforts, that only Russia's senior-most officials could have authorized these activities.”

The appearance of documents from the DNC on WikiLeaks in July kicked off a period of seemingly endless negative news stories, embarrassed the Hillary Clinton campaign and led to the resignation of DNC chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz.

Since winning the election, President-elect Donald Trump has repeatedly questioned the intelligence community’s conclusions that the Russians were behind the election hacking.

Last weekend, acrimony between Trump and the intelligence agencies that he’ll soon control reached a boiling point, with the two sides engaging in a war of words over the details of Russia’s cyber activities that played out in national newspapers and television programs.

Meanwhile, President Barack Obama has ordered a full review of hacks, which the White House has said will be completed and presented to congress before the inauguration on Jan.20.

And while sources say a number of retaliatory actions have been recommended – including going after secret bank accounts believed to belong to Putin – no responding action has taken place.

You sir/ma'am, are an idiot. You DO realize that professing either killing the President or a foreign leader, is a crime don't you! Unbelievable that this thread is still on this board.

PUTIN CAUGHT RED HANDED

No they will not kill Putin, as they know his replacement could be worse. But they will embarrass him, and will out him. The question becomes what will they do with Trump.

If they find collusion with anyone within the Trump campaign, or other associate of Trump they can file a charge of Treason against the United States, and prosecute. They may ask Trump to resign immediately, if he doesn't they can start impeachment proceedings.

If it is found that Russia was definitely trying to influence the election to get Trump elected, without Trump involvement--then the scenario plays out like this: Republicans in the Senate and house will turn their backs on Trump, and all those admirals that supposedly endorsed Trump will now turn into his adversary's. Everyone will be suspicious of Trump's every proposal. Mitch McConnell and Paul Ryan will basically censor Trump and not bring any of Trump's proposals to the floor.

Trump will make for the most ineffective, lame Duck President in the 21st century, and you'll finally see Democrats and Republicans agree to make certain of that.

Idiots. All.

Way too kind.

I've been listening to republican bullshit going back to Bill Clintons years And trump lying everytime he opened his mouth makes me a dem forever There are some people in Md that like the taste In my neck of the woods we call them republicans

PUTIN CAUGHT RED HANDED

You sir/ma'am, are an idiot. You DO realize that professing either killing the President or a foreign leader, is a crime don't you! Unbelievable that this thread is still on this board.
What was it when trump asked putin to publish hills E mails ?? What a pos

PUTIN CAUGHT RED HANDED

The war mongering left want to start a war with Russia because Hillary and the DNC's corruption was exposed? WTF libs?

Newsflash, the Obama administration and US security agencies routinely hack and attempt to influence elections in other countries.

PUTIN CAUGHT RED HANDED

I didn't see a threat made by some one here Did I miss it?

Idiots. All.

Way too kind.

I've been listening to republican bullshit going back to Bill Clintons years And trump lying everytime he opened his mouth makes me a dem forever There are some people in Md that like the taste In my neck of the woods we call them republicans
I've been listening to bullshit lies from all Politicians for years.

No matter how hard I try, they seem to continue to be elected and continue to lie and spend this country into bankruptcy with the blessing of the same citizens who vote them in.

I want no part of either party.

You can continue voting for your demise.

PUTIN CAUGHT RED HANDED

Did you read the title of the thread?

I didn't see a threat made by some one here Did I miss it?

Forum List

Back